You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa

Bjornebye

He's sitting unemployed, wants the job and he offers a far better chance of pushing the club forward then someone who's done less than George Burley in the game.

Guess he'd have wanted a decent budget though.

Now we get to the real issue of your constant negative repetitive shit posting of late.

Now we get to the real issue of your constant negative repetitive shit posting of late.

Yeah fsg appointing a championship manager that punched above his weight for one season in the prem, although nowhere near as impressively as the great George Burley done so. Whilst letting far better manage join rivals or remain unemployed, hasn't made me happy.

I guess quality managers want more than a 20m budget to work with.

Yeah fsg appointing a championship manager that punched above his weight for one season in the prem, although nowhere near as impressively as the great George Burley done so. Whilst letting far better manage join rivals or remain unemployed, hasn't made me happy.

Get behind the manager of the club you support. You're obviously doing this so if Brendan fails you can come on here and say 'I told you so from the start'.

No, you pine for the spanish one.

He will never manage this club again.

He's not wanted by the club, by anyone to do with the club.

Deal with it. Otherwise you end up in a mental home.

No, you pine for the spanish one.

He will never manage this club again.

He's not wanted by the club, by anyone to do with the club.

Deal with it. Otherwise you end up in a mental home.

Hahaha. I wouldn't give a fuck about Rafa if we had a good manager. We don't, we've got a championship manager.

I suppose you're one of those cunts that wanted him gone in the first place and bogged up our last manager as shit as Rodgers! Cunts like you need shooting for that.

Hmmm. I think maybe the meaning of it is lost on you.

Examples: rain on your wedding day; a free ride when you've already paid; good advice that you just didn't take.

Here is a definition of irony for you both:

a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.

I hope this helps.

Hahaha. I wouldn't give a fuck about Rafa if we had a good manager. We don't, we've got a championship manager.

I suppose you're one of those cunts that wanted him gone in the first place and bogged up our last manager as shit as Rodgers! Cunts like you need shooting for that.

You should be proud of yourself, in a way. It's quite an achievement to be the biggest bellend on this website.

We have a good manager.

Erm, nope I was part of the (can't believe I am falling into this trap again, but here goes) Pro Rafa Alliance. I had many an unnecessary argument with good posters on here.

Bogged up our last manager? What does that even mean?

Kenny is my footballing hero so if you are inferring that I didn't want Kenny as boss then you are very much mistaken.

Your a negative poser who brings the MF down with your repetitive shite, it brings the FF down as well.

We get it, your not happy, but shut the fuck up about it.

Oh and you can stop with personal insults of calling me a cunt. you internet warrior you.

We have a good manager.

Erm, nope I was part of the (can't believe I am falling into this trap again, but here goes) Pro Rafa Alliance. I had many an unnecessary argument with good posters on here.

You were part of an 'Alliance'? Jesus, some people take this shit way too seriously.