You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry Harris - Liverpool's enemy

Rashid

This guy is writing a book on Abramovich and is quite close to the Chelsea board especially Peter Kenyon. Last year he peddled the Kewell to Chelsea and Arsenal sh*t, and now this morning on Jimmy Hill's show he says he is certain that Gerrard will go to Chelsea as 'Liverpool are skint and in £20M debt' and Gerarrd wants better things. Today he is saying also saying that Gerrard wanted Curbishley and is pissed off with Benitez - utter lies and pathetic slurs. He goes on to say that players in the England club have been told by Gerrard that he would leave if he got a good offer - utter lies.

I think we should offically stop buying the Daily Express as this one man is leading a destabalisation campaign against Liverpool. He is the same fella that first started the Owen to Chelsea sh*te until Owen himself said he would never join another English club.

I just wish our fucking club would announce the new manager, sort the finances and look at improving the squad as soon as possible as the waiting game is leaving the dirty journo's with an open field to abuse their own positions.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rashid, I just saw the same programme and couldn't believe the pathetic drivel that he was coming out with.... The stuff about preferring Curbs over Benitez is laughable....... I have no doubt in my mind that Stevie will be here next year, and hopefully for a good few years to come.

Are Liverpool in debt???? I didn't think so, but can someone clear this up for me..... if we were in debt surely we would have been busting a gut to finalize the Thai investment..................

Are Liverpool in debt???? I didn't think so, but can someone clear this up for me..... if we were in debt surely we would have been busting a gut to finalize the Thai investment..................

The club are in debt, like most other clubs and business', HOWEVER it is a manageable debt. The club, as per the last annual statement, had debts of £57m but £45m were due by the financial year just ended/ending with the remianing due over the next 4 years. The year before last (2002) the club had £70m owing in liabilities,while £52m were due within one year. All this was paid and the club made a profit of £3m. Of the £45m current liabilities is £15m of deferred income. Of which I am not 100% on the meaning of, col may be able to help with that one.

I'm really glad your saying this is all bollocks because when I say 'Gerrard ready to leave anfield' I nearly jumped out the window. The scarly thing is that I dreamt last night that Owen and Gerrard had left the club. I know he wouldn't go to the mancs but are you telling me your not at all scared by all this? I could't take it if it was true.

I'm really glad your saying this is all bollocks because when I say 'Gerrard ready to leave anfield' I nearly jumped out the window. The scarly thing is that I dreamt last night that Owen and Gerrard had left the club. I know he wouldn't go to the mancs but are you telling me your not at all scared by all this? I could't take it if it was true.

Don't worry. The media have been winding up LFC about Mickey leaving for yonks. Now he's effectively denied it, they pck on Stevie. They hate our guts while they are too busy crawling up Sir Pissheads arse.

I actually agree with Rashid on this one. The only way to stop lying, verminous scumbags like Harris from peddling their lies is to make sure the editors know that Liverpool fans will not buy the paper for as long as he is writing for it. Granted, I don't know a single person who reads that piece of shit rag in the first place, but the point stands. Something should be done about their bollocks.

Journalists in this country are fucking terrible because no one ever holds them to account for their lies. They are allowed to be as devious, biased and mendacious as they like, because (supposedly) "it sells papers". Therefore, the only answer is to make sure people know when a certain paper or writer has an agenda, and stop buying the fucking thing en masse as a result!

It was interesting that Harris was on while Brian Woolnough is away, as he used to laugh at his nonsense until he stopped having him on.

You have to ask why any self respecting Football journalist is sitting in a Sky studio on the morning of England's biggest match for 2 years.

Methinks his editor doesn't consider him worth the price of a ticket to Lisbon.

Don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings chaps, but Harris isn't that far off the mark. He is a total cunt I agree, but some of what he wrote has credence to it unfortunately.

Curbishley WAS Gerrard's preferred option, although the suggestion that he's unhappy with Benitez is not true at all from what I've heard.

Chelsea have made an offer to Liverpool, but I believe it was around £35m or so and certainly hasn't been accepted. Liverpool would accept anything unless Gerrard said he wanted to go. All that £20m debt stuff is bollocks.

But the most disturbing thing of all is that Gerrard has not ruled it out. Harrison in the NOTW is quite close to Owen, and he wrote yesterday that Gerrard has discussed the possibility of going to Chelsea with other members of the England squad. I've heard similar murmurings, and although when push comes to shove I think Stevie will stay, I wouldn't put my house on it.

Players in the middle of tournaments don't generally discuss their club future though.

He really needs to give Benitez a chance though before making any decision, and I'd like to think he would. If at the end of next season we're no better then I wouldn't blame him for looking at other options, but not now.

Players in the middle of tournaments don't generally discuss their club future though.

True, but this has been talked about for weeks now.

If he isn't leaving then all he has to say is "I'm not leaving Liverpool". Takes up about 1.74 seconds of his masssively overpaid life. A life that LFC fans pay for.

The fact that he hasn't said it, to me, means that the omens are not good and that he has at least spoken to another club.

There's just no reason at all why he couldn't deny it and put it to bed. The fact that he hasn't speaks volumes, tournament or no tournament.

He's our club captain and he owes it to his team mates and the fans to set a decent example. The fact that he hasn't even mentioned it, despite all the hype is a bit shite if you ask me.

If he wants to leave, then fucking good riddance. Don't bang your arse on the way out the door and be sure to leave fifty million quid or so on the step. Ta.

If he wants to stay... good times!

Firstly, how does anyone what that Jimmy Hill show, it's complete b*ll*cks.

On the gerrard front, the whole transfer saga is complete rubbish, the media cannot live without having some negative lfc story in the air, it's been like that for years and years. Now that Houllier is no longer, they need to create a new story and since gerrard was our best player last year by a mile they have decided to start on him.

Simple.

Firstly, how does anyone what that Jimmy Hill show, it's complete b*ll*cks.

On the gerrard front, the whole transfer saga is complete rubbish, the media cannot live without having some negative lfc story in the air, it's been like that for years and years. Now that Houllier is no longer, they need to create a new story and since gerrard was our best player last year by a mile they have decided to start on him.

Simple.

Then why does Gerrard himself dodge the issue? Why not just deny it and then there is no more story.

If it wasn't true then surely you'd think he would have something to say on the matter wouldn't you? No player likes to be unsettled by shit-stirring, so why let it continue when you have the power to end it all immediately?

Just makes no sense. I'm a touch worried to be honest.

It might just be as Dave says, he doesn't want to talk about anything else but England whilst on Engladn duty, but I'm not so convinced.

I reckon he is waiting to see who we sign and then deciding what to do. The board dragging their feet on announcing the new manager is de-stablising the club.

I think Benitez's contractual fifteen days with Valencia are up this weekend. Parry doesn't want to leave us open to a lawsuit.

You have to ask why any self respecting Football journalist is sitting in a Sky studio on the morning of England's biggest match for 2 years.

Methinks his editor doesn't consider him worth the price of a ticket to Lisbon.

When Harris moved to the Express it was reputedly on a contract worth £300,000 + per year. He then subsequently refused to go to Japan to cover England in the World Cup. Apparently, he sat at home filing reports that pretended he was there, when in fact he was sitting on his sofa watching the games on tv. Well worth the salary.