You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elmyn Noos? I Would waste time & breath & energy constructing an argument that utterly takes apart that risible, pathetic & quite insulting excuse for a 'post' by You above you disgusting, cowardly, backstabbing little tw*t but instead? Since you're So obviously a Manc' WUM? I'll instead direct you to look at your Own club's alcoholic, purple faced, bullying, drooling half-dead human wreckage, inarticulate, brain dead & liver damaged excuse for a manager if you Really want to find someone whose a d*ck & before you reply you pathetic, void of personality, abysmal little waste of space.

Anyway - You want to know How I know who you Really support? Simple - you said One thing that put up a Huge Red Flag - something that No Liverpool supporter would Ever say & it was this that I take issue with a snivelling Coward like You for you disgusting wretch - You're lucky that's all I can do from behind a keyboard - If I saw you in person? You'd be out in an ambulance by now for smearing Kenny like that if you were alive at all. Anyway - You said Kenny "abandoned us" in 1991 whilst Any self-respecting Red? Knows he left because of his Own health declining around that time due to the Massive amount of pressure & the huge number of additional burdens he'd taken on in helping our club & it's fans recover from Hillsborough.

Basically? The man was suffering from stress related illnesses & who knows what else by the time he went & to make him Stay in view of all that? Could have really hurt him & possibly led to permanent damage to his Health; Therefore? He had no option But to go in the end. As to him "leading us into a trophy wilderness"? Well since we've won everything there Is to win in the past 20 years bar One trophy which a certain corrupt a*sehole of a manager & his Equally corrupt excuse for a so-called team (helped by a complicit & equally corrupt English Football Media) have bribed, screamed & cheated their way to & which we ourselves have come close to on occasions also? And since that is a history all bar one club in England would kill for? I'd hardly call it a trophy "wilderness" In truth? No-one bar a retarded Manc' waste of space like You would.

Also just so you know you disgusting pathetic little scrote? Kenny's successor won us a trophy before it all fell apart around him & in fact? All his successors up until his return bar Hodgson won at least One trophy - Hardly the record of a club in a wilderness no? Anyway look? I've just gone & done what I said I wouldn't & wasted time & energy in shredding the jokes, lies & slanderous shite you put above & putting you in your place back in the gutter in the process; I'll finish by saying this then; Count yourself lucky it's Only that I can do right now for had you come out with such rubbish & hurtful shite in My presence or around Any Red in person? You'd probably end up having a Lot more than just that aimed at you - As It is? I'll just say this - Manc WUM's have No place on this site so fuck off you gigantic tw*t & Never darken our doors here with your poison again.............

NB BTW you arrogant, despicable little Fool? Your lame attempt at a joke re' Hugh Grant? Was just that & rather like You actually? A lame Joke now fuck off this forum & never come back.

Mods do your job with this waste of oxygen.

Woah.

10-8 round to Redshadow.

Elmyn Noos? I Would waste time & breath & energy constructing an argument that utterly takes apart that risible, pathetic & quite insulting excuse for a 'post' by You above you disgusting, cowardly, backstabbing little tw*t but instead? Since you're So obviously a Manc' WUM? I'll direct you to look at your Own club's alcoholic, purple faced, bullying, drooling half-dead human wreck, inarticulate, brain & liver damaged excuse for a manager if you Really want to find someone whose a d*ck & before you reply you pathetic, void of personality, abysmal little waste of space.

Red, please give it a rest with the tiresome use of bold type. Your heart is obviously in the right place, but it makes your posts almost impossible to read.

Also, I reckon you need to get laid young man. Getting between the thighs of a talented strumpet would deffo release a lot of that pent-up energy you seem to harbour: that's a hell of a post to be composing at 3am.

Elmyn Noos? I Would waste time & breath & energy constructing an argument that utterly takes apart that risible, pathetic & quite insulting excuse for a 'post' by You above you disgusting, cowardly, backstabbing little tw*t but instead? Since you're So obviously a Manc' WUM? I'll instead direct you to look at your Own club's alcoholic, purple faced, bullying, drooling half-dead human wreckage, inarticulate, brain dead & liver damaged excuse for a manager if you Really want to find someone whose a d*ck & before you reply you pathetic, void of personality, abysmal little waste of space.

Anyway - You want to know How I know who you Really support? Simple - you said One thing that put up a Huge Red Flag - something that No Liverpool supporter would Ever say & it was this that I take issue with a snivelling Coward like You for you disgusting wretch - You're lucky that's all I can do from behind a keyboard - If I saw you in person? You'd be out in an ambulance by now for smearing Kenny like that if you were alive at all. Anyway - You said Kenny "abandoned us" in 1991 whilst Any self-respecting Red? Knows he left because of his Own health declining around that time due to the Massive amount of pressure & the huge number of additional burdens he'd taken on in helping our club & it's fans recover from Hillsborough.

Basically? The man was suffering from stress related illnesses & who knows what else by the time he went & to make him Stay in view of all that? Could have really hurt him & possibly led to permanent damage to his Health; Therefore? He had no option But to go in the end. As to him "leading us into a trophy wilderness"? Well since we've won everything there Is to win in the past 20 years bar One trophy which a certain corrupt a*sehole of a manager & his Equally corrupt excuse for a so-called team (helped by a complicit & equally corrupt English Football Media) have bribed, screamed & cheated their way to for much of the time in a laughable attempt to overtake the one club they'll never come close to. A trophy which despite the deliberate bias involved around it's destination year in, year out? We have nonetheless ourselves come close to on occasions also? And since our past 2 decades have consisted of a history all bar one club in England would kill for in terms of winning trophies? I'd hardly call it a trophy "wilderness" In truth? No-one bar a retarded Manc' waste of space like You would.

Also just so you know you disgusting pathetic little scrote? Kenny's successor won us a trophy before it all fell apart around him & in fact? All his successors up until his return bar Hodgson won at least One trophy - Hardly the record of a club in a wilderness no? Anyway look? I've just gone & done what I said I wouldn't & wasted time & energy in shredding the jokes, lies & slanderous shite you put above & putting you in your place back in the gutter in the process; I'll finish by saying this then; Count yourself lucky it's Only that I can do right now for had you come out with such rubbish & hurtful shite in My presence or around Any Red in person? You'd probably end up having a Lot more than just that aimed at you - As It is? I'll just say this - Manc WUM's have No place on this site so fuck off you gigantic tw*t & Never darken our doors here with your poison again.............

NB BTW you arrogant, despicable little Fool? Your lame attempt at a joke re' Hugh Grant? Was just that & rather like You actually? A lame Joke now fuck off this forum & never come back.

Mods do your job with this waste of oxygen.

Lets not forget quasimodo's wife. ;)

Edited by redsoxs

Guest ShoePiss
Regardless of whether you're wumming or not you need to have a fucking word with yourself, you embarrassing fucking gobshite.

Exactly.

He's a fucking dick. I'm tired of all this King shit. No man is bigger than the club, and that includes the dick who walked out on us last time round and probably will again. Hopefully he will do it this time before he steers us into a decade or more of winning fuck all like he did last time, the fop haired haggis muching fanny. He's like a glaswegian Hugh Grant.

:|

Wow.

Have not read any of this thread, and dont fucking want to.

WE ARE FUCKING SHITE.

WE HAVE BOUGHT FUCKING SHITE.

OUR TACTICS AND STYLE OF PLAY ARE FUCKING SHITE.

I love this football club, I also love Kenny Dalglish.

But bottom line we are Fucking shite. End of story.

I shall and always will love the King. But we are a fucking laughing stock.

We have wasted millions on shite.

Turn me to Red, I am passed caring.

Have not read any of this thread, and dont fucking want to.

WE ARE FUCKING SHITE.

WE HAVE BOUGHT FUCKING SHITE.

OUR TACTICS AND STYLE OF PLAY ARE FUCKING SHITE.

I love this football club, I also love Kenny Dalglish.

But bottom line we are Fucking shite. End of story.

I shall and always will love the King. But we are a fucking laughing stock.

We have wasted millions on shite.

Turn me to Red, I am passed caring.

I don't think people are going to neg you for saying we're shite.

I don't think people are going to neg you for saying we're shite.

Dirk, your a decent poster, maybe they will maybe they wont, I dont care anymore,

This is the worst spending on players i have ever seen, for me it eclipses Houlliers annus horribiilus with Diao,Diouf and Cheyrou.

We are one shite team, and are fast turning into Villa.

Thiss maybe ale talking, i dont really care. I dont remember the last time i was this disillusioned with the Reds.

Emlyn noos trying to be funny and just looking like the Yorkshire prick he is.

You stupid old cretinous man.

Hey! Cut that out, ya Portland Prick. ;)

Tom R will be on a plane over there otherwise.

edit : just read one page back, Elmyn is clearly being a douchebag.

Dirk, your a decent poster, maybe they will maybe they wont, I dont care anymore,

This is the worst spending on players i have ever seen, for me it eclipses Houlliers annus horribiilus with Diao,Diouf and Cheyrou.

We are one shite team, and are fast turning into Villa.

Thiss maybe ale talking, i dont really care. I dont remember the last time i was this disillusioned with the Reds.

We have players good enough to beat the likes of wigan at home. We only turn up for the big games. The attitude is not good enough.

I believe Rafa with 100 million would have undoubtedly bought better & we would of finished higher. It's time he was brought back.

We finished 7th last time he was here after been 2nd 12 months earlier, his last 3 big signings were Keane Aqualani and glen Johnson, £60m there lad, add that he wanted to spend £18m on Gareth Barry

Rafa Benitez will never be Liverpool manager again, and that's not a personal feeling it's a fact.

I respect the man but he had his time, I'm glad he didn't go to Chelsea as he's better than those cunts

I believe Rafa with 100 million would have undoubtedly bought better & we would of finished higher. It's time he was brought back.

Why is the default position for us post Hillsborough to look back?

Kenny, Commoli and Clarke are underperforming as a team - and the team need to put things right, and can.

FSG like a quiet life, Kenny, Comolli and Ayre are guaranteed not to rock the corporate boat - Rafa would not survive five minutes. Ayre would be exposed as Rafa exposed Purslow, and Rafa could not work with one of the most experienced DOFs and Boards in football at Milan, Comolli would once again be up against a man far his better.Its a recipe for disaster.

Rafa had a great run with us, bar his final year.No good can come from a return.

I used to laugh at my Newcastle supporting mates who spent years calling for a return of Keegan,longing for their club to bring back the messiah, and then I laughed even more when he fucked it up.

I used to laugh at Aston Villa who continuously bought crap british players

I used to laugh at Everton supporters who treated Moyes as a god for finishing mid table year after year, happy with their mediocrity(and the odd win against a big team).

I'm not laughing anymore!

We finished 7th last time he was here after been 2nd 12 months earlier, his last 3 big signings were Keane Aqualani and glen Johnson, £60m there lad, add that he wanted to spend £18m on Gareth Barry

Rafa Benitez will never be Liverpool manager again, and that's not a personal feeling it's a fact.

I respect the man but he had his time, I'm glad he didn't go to Chelsea as he's better than those cunts

I'm not so sure mate.

I used to laugh at my Newcastle supporting mates who spent years calling for a return of Keegan,longing for their club to bring back the messiah, and then I laughed even more when he fucked it up.

I used to laugh at Aston Villa who continuously bought crap british players

I used to laugh at Everton supporters who treated Moyes as a god for finishing mid table year after year, happy with their mediocrity(and the odd win against a big team).

I'm not laughing anymore!

Fascinating.