You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What is most frustrating for me is that there are elements of good even great play in some of our performances. First half we absolutely twatted QPR playing some cracking stuff, similar thing when Arsenal beat us. Had we scored a few this 'crisis' would not be happening.

I don't think it is down to players ability, luck, tactics, substitutions, Kenny, Clarke, Commoli, etc etc I think it comes down to balls.

As a team we lack balls. Too may fannies in the side. We let teams dictate to us esp in the middle of the park. Gerrard aside I don't see any of the front 6 except for maybe liitle Jay and little Suarez with any fire in their bellies.

Caroll Adam Henderson Downing are all fannies. Not asking for Souness levels of thuggery but how we could do with a Steve McMahon to rattle into a few tackles get the crowd and his team mates going.

Unfortunately Gerrards only got a couple of seasons left in him and Carra will be put out of his misery shortly. I genuinely fear that unless we get in a couple of old fashioned fighters / enforcers call them what you will the rest of the team will continue to jog around and pull out of tackles.

Kenny was fearless on the pitch and I am amazed the one thing the team seems to lack (except goals) is passion. I assumed with a Kenny Liverpool side that would be its stand out quality.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we're all disappointed at the results and signings but the man has earned the respect of every Liverpool fan and doesn't deserve some of the treatment he is getting from some fans...I do hope he gets another year but that depends on himself and of course FSG... I just hope his legacy doesn't get ruined because of this because he doesn't deserve that for what he has done for this club.

What Kenny has achieved for the club is set in stone - safe.

But don't forget that Kenny applied for the job of manager, not saint beyond critiicism. He knows, and knew, the deal. Anywher else and the mob would be climbing the ramparts, and he knows that.

He is very fortunate that FSG are absent landlords.

It's been a shit season in the league and questions need to be asked, but I am genuinely curious as to what people expected. A genuine run at top four? I keep hearing things like 'we are Liverpool' etc, but it means absolutely nothing. We're a mid-table side, we have been for two years. We nearly went bust and lost virtually all of our best players through sale, injury or age. We're not very good.

It's been a shit season in the league and questions need to be asked, but I am genuinely curious as to what people expected. A genuine run at top four? I keep hearing things like 'we are Liverpool' etc, but it means absolutely nothing. We're a mid-table side, we have been for two years. We nearly went bust and lost virtually all of our best players through sale, injury or age. We're not very good.

We're better than this.

What Kenny has achieved for the club is set in stone - safe.

But don't forget that Kenny applied for the job of manager, not saint beyond critiicism. He knows, and knew, the deal. Anywher else and the mob would be climbing the ramparts, and he knows that.

He is very fortunate that FSG are absent landlords.

Please don't stretch the point he applied for the job as they gave Roy the job ahead of him. FSG asked him to come, and you know this.

The fact you keep telling everyone about all the games you have attended and your deep understanding of all the inner goings on regards the reds as well as your cute admonishment of current players grammer has left me thinking you have a squint eyed view of how the club is being run or you are the all seeing reasonable answer to absolutely fuck all.

I look forward to you putting me in my place.

Please don't stretch the point he applied for the job as they gave Roy the job ahead of him. FSG asked him to come, and you know this.

The fact you keep telling everyone about all the games you have attended and your deep understanding of all the inner goings on regards the reds as well as your cute admonishment of current players grammer has left me thinking you have a squint eyed view of how the club is being run or you are the all seeing reasonable answer to absolutely fuck all.

I look forward to you putting me in my place.

He's atk with A-levels.

Look there are plenty of anti kenny sites out there like shanklys legacy and TIA etc, I'm getting fed up of the anti-kenny brigade!

The man is trying his best and will get there in the end. Fuckin hell it takes time to build a team that will challenge long term for the big prizes!

Great irony. As subtle as, well, any one of your other posts.

Let's face it, Dalglish is a dick. He was a great player, undoubtedly, but he sucks balls as a manager and he stopped being a great representative of the club a long time ago. It's fucking embarrassing.

Waiter: Mr.Dalglish, would you like to see the dessert menu?

KD: Wha da ya mean? Why ask tha? What about our performance? Ahm only interested in Liverpool Football club, etc.......

Let's face it, Dalglish is a dick. He was a great player, undoubtedly, but he sucks balls as a manager and he stopped being a great representative of the club a long time ago. It's fucking embarrassing.

Waiter: Mr.Dalglish, would you like to see the dessert menu?

KD: Wha da ya mean? Why ask tha? What about our performance? Ahm only interested in Liverpool Football club, etc.......

Come on man.

I don't think he has performed well as a manager, and I think that some of his handling of the media has been terrible but have a little respect?

Why would you call him a dick? He might not be the right man to lead us today, but he's won a fair few of them cups in our trophy cabinate which i'm sure you're proud of.

Come on man.

I don't think he has performed well as a manager, and I think that some of his handling of the media has been terrible but have a little respect?

Why would you call him a dick? He might not be the right man to lead us today, but he's won a fair few of them cups in our trophy cabinate which i'm sure you're proud of.

He's a fucking dick. I'm tired of all this King shit. No man is bigger than the club, and that includes the dick who walked out on us last time round and probably will again. Hopefully he will do it this time before he steers us into a decade or more of winning fuck all like he did last time, the fop haired haggis muching fanny. He's like a glaswegian Hugh Grant.

He's a fucking dick. I'm tired of all this King shit. No man is bigger than the club, and that includes the dick who walked out on us last time round and probably will again. Hopefully he will do it this time before he steers us into a decade or more of winning fuck all like he did last time, the fop haired haggis muching fanny. He's like a glaswegian Hugh Grant.

Reading this post, I can't help but think of Robert De Niro's reaction in 'Goodfellas' when Spider tells Tommy to 'Go fuck himself'.

'You got a lot of fuckin' balls!'.

If I knew how to post YouTube links I would.

Regardless of whether you're wumming or not you need to have a fucking word with yourself, you embarrassing fucking gobshite.

What the fuck? I'm erring on the side of a fresh start in the summer but seriously, what the fuck?

You actually call our greatest player ever - and the last manager to win us the league - a "dick", a "fanny", and even worse, Hugh Fucking Grant? You are a shame to this website, to this club and even to your family, retards and fuckwits as they most certainly are.

A line may have been crossed there.

Elmyn Noos? I Would waste time & breath & energy constructing an argument that utterly takes apart that risible, pathetic & quite insulting excuse for a 'post' by You above you disgusting, cowardly, backstabbing little tw*t but instead? Since you're So obviously a Manc' WUM? I'll instead direct you to look at your Own club's alcoholic, purple faced, bullying, drooling half-dead human wreckage, inarticulate, brain dead & liver damaged excuse for a manager if you Really want to find someone whose a d*ck & before you reply you pathetic, void of personality, abysmal little waste of space.

Anyway - You want to know How I know who you Really support? Simple - you said One thing that put up a Huge Red Flag - something that No Liverpool supporter would Ever say & it was this that I take issue with a snivelling Coward like You for you disgusting wretch - You're lucky that's all I can do from behind a keyboard - If I saw you in person? You'd be out in an ambulance by now for smearing Kenny like that if you were alive at all. Anyway - You said Kenny "abandoned us" in 1991 whilst Any self-respecting Red? Knows he left because of his Own health declining around that time due to the Massive amount of pressure & the huge number of additional burdens he'd taken on in helping our club & it's fans recover from Hillsborough.

Basically? The man was suffering from stress related illnesses & who knows what else by the time he went & to make him Stay in view of all that? Could have really hurt him & possibly led to permanent damage to his Health; Therefore? He had no option But to go in the end. As to him "leading us into a trophy wilderness"? Well since we've won everything there Is to win in the past 20 years bar One trophy which a certain corrupt a*sehole of a manager & his Equally corrupt excuse for a so-called team (helped by a complicit & equally corrupt English Football Media) have bribed, screamed & cheated their way to for much of the time in a laughable attempt to overtake the one club they'll never come close to. A trophy which despite the deliberate bias involved around it's destination year in, year out? We have nonetheless ourselves come close to on occasions also? And since our past 2 decades have consisted of a history all bar one club in England would kill for in terms of winning trophies? I'd hardly call it a trophy "wilderness" In truth? No-one bar a retarded Manc' waste of space like You would.

Also just so you know you disgusting pathetic little scrote? Kenny's successor won us a trophy before it all fell apart around him & in fact? All his successors up until his return bar Hodgson won at least One trophy - Hardly the record of a club in a wilderness no? Anyway look? I've just gone & done what I said I wouldn't & wasted time & energy in shredding the jokes, lies & slanderous shite you put above & putting you in your place back in the gutter in the process; I'll finish by saying this then; Count yourself lucky it's Only that I can do right now for had you come out with such rubbish & hurtful shite in My presence or around Any Red in person? You'd probably end up having a Lot more than just that aimed at you - As It is? I'll just say this - Manc WUM's have No place on this site so fuck off you gigantic tw*t & Never darken our doors here with your poison again.............

NB BTW you arrogant, despicable little Fool? Your lame attempt at a joke re' Hugh Grant? Was just that & rather like You actually? A lame Joke now fuck off this forum & never come back.

Mods do your job with this waste of oxygen.

Edited by Redshadow