You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

QPR away

moof

Kenny may rightly or wrongly take stick for the Suarez sub, but at 2-0 up and cruising who wouldn't have done the same without hindsight?

That substitution doesn't excuse the headless chicken, Keystone Cops, sphincter loosening, gutless display of "defending" in those last 15 minutes.

It was 2-1, and we were heavily under the kosh. They looked like scoring another.

So no, I don't think many people would have done this same, with or without hindsight.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
We've been inconsistent, shite and a shadow of where we were only a couple of years ago. Don't kid yourself we've been anything else SP.

A couple of years ago? More like 3. I know exactly where we've come from and I know how we measure up today. That doesn't change my view of today's game or people like yourself coming out with "if this was hodgson".

I knew the day would come when there'd be dickheads insulting King Kenny Dalglish, it was the only reason I had reservations about bring the great man back. I said before he came in I wouldn't be able to handle shithouses giving him shit and here we are.

Our fanbase is full of shitheads who should really fuck off and support someone else.

Guest ShoePiss
Yeah, and my dick shoots rainbows into Beyonce's mouth every night.

Can't wait for the swarms of superfans coming on here telling us we're a good team.

You can label all the doubters and critics as "sky fans" or whatever else, but its fucking embarrassing. You mean like the Sky Fans who watch Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea win the title since the conception of the Premier League? Carry on apologising.

Cunt, support someone else. Maybe the team where you're from.

Glad you agree. We have not wasted £100m though, that's complete bollocks.

Carroll - shite

Adam - shite but got what we paid for, not really a waste

Henderson - time will tell

Downing - a waste

Enrique - great buy

Coates - time will tell

Bellamy - great buy

Doni - nada

So about half £100m then.

P.S You're a cunt.

But he can fucking count, i make that more like £80m worth of shite in that list.

Wow.

Don't know what to say really. Can't even say I'm surprised in all honesty.

I'll try and keep it simple.

Kenny picked the wrong team. He made the wrong substitutions. He ballsed up on that front. But, regardless, when you go 2-0 up against Championship opposition with ten minutes to play there is no excuse for not winning the game. None whatsoever. The players were a disgrace, every one of them, as bad as Kenny's selections were (again).

It's 2 steps forward and 2 steps back, all the time. Whenever we threaten to build momentum we put in a shift like that tonight.

Every one of them were a disgrace tonight , on and off the pitch. I'm embarrassed.

A couple of years ago? More like 3. I know exactly where we've come from and I know how we measure up today. That doesn't change my view of today's game or people like yourself coming out with "if this was hodgson".

I knew the day would come when there'd be dickheads insulting King Kenny Dalglish, it was the only reason I had reservations about bring the great man back. I said before he came in I wouldn't be able to handle shithouses giving him shit and here we are.

Our fanbase is full of shitheads who should really fuck off and support someone else.

bla bla bla bla bla

bullshit.

who's "Insulting" Kenny?

Nearly everybody on here has full respect and love for the man but that doesn't make him fucking infallible. People are RIGHTLY angry about another fucking loss, and a shit league campaign, and a terrible spending spree which has left us with four absolute duds.

People aren't "shit heads" and they shouldnt support anybody fucking else just because they don't think what is going on is okay. This is Liverpool FC, not Daglish FC, and despite wanting with everything for him to succeed and lead us to the title and never make a fucking mistake, that isn't happening right now.

You need to stop being so overprotective of a manager who will likely be cut a lot more slack than many others. He has and will be supported but he will also be criticised when he makes the wrong decision.

Ruthlessness - we aint got none.

15 odd corners, countless attempts at goal, dominated possession, played some decent football but forgot to kill the game off.

it's alright me looking at the league table when we go 2 up and start dreaming about 4th again but it's totally unforgivable for the players to do it when the games not over.

absolutely terrible result. Wow, I still can't believe it.

We all love Kenny, but this now look pretty bizarre from him today in the article in The Telegraph. Complacency crept in and no wonder:

“These players have done fantastically well and if anyone is going to come in they will have to be a hell of a player to do better than what they have done.

“These boys are in pole position, they are sitting there comfortable. None of them can be disappointed with what they have contributed this season, so we are not going to be sharp to get rid of anyone.”

Queens Park Rangers v Liverpool: Luis Suarez is 'staying at Anfield’ says manager Kenny Dalglish - Telegraph

Guest ShoePiss

We're in the semi final of the FA Cup and people are saying I can't wait for the season to end, roll on next season.

Un-fucking-real.

It was 2-1, and we were heavily under the kosh. They looked like scoring another.

So no, I don't think many people would have done this same, with or without hindsight.

It was a ridiculous decision which kenny will rightly take blame for. You dont' take off your main goal threat for a guy who never looks like he's gonna do anything. It was a joke and hughes must have been laughing when he saw it. Im so fucked off i can't believe we actually lost that game.