You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup Semi Final Draw

FrenchEyeGlass

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would rather play the Blue Shite at Wembley than Sunderland.

An FA Cup final against a London team awaits, classic North v South as it should be - the good times are returning!

Lets not kid ourselves, Everton would be no push over in the semis. One off game which they would be right up for.I am just delighted we have seen off Stoke and if its Sunderland so be it but if its Everton we had better be on our A game that day . Chavs or Spuds in the final will be no bargain either so I am taking nothing for granted and if we do lift the cup then we will have earn it.

"That's the draw I wanted.

Let's face it, we NEVER seem to show up against the shite and I simply have gotten used to seeing us lose to them. Not afraid of another one at all.

But this is a chance to beat them, end their season, grab bragging rights throughout the summer and a chance to lift the FA Cup and wave it in their faces while they have the Mickey Mouse Cup!

Bring on the hordes of pitiful kopite Victims!

But first, dispatching O'Neils's Mackems via penalites... "

Oh the irony! Talking about Mickey Mouse Cups when they've won fuck all for 17 years!

Guest San Don

A one off cup semi final on neutral ground will be no cakewalk, shite or no shite. Whoever it will be, it will be their cup final on the day.

But fuck, bring it on!

I hope it is Everton.

I know it makes the thought of losing worse, but there's nothing quite like winning a huge game like a semi final against a team you can't stand.

On the Offal ....

Kenny Dalglish does not believe our FA Cup semi-final against either Sunderland or Everton will clash with the anniversary of Hillsborough.

spacer.gif

The club has never been asked to play on April 15 - and Dalglish is confident our Wembley trip will be scheduled for Saturday the 14th.

He said: "We won't play on the 15th. The FA and UEFA have always been exemplary and very supportive, and that's great credit to them, so I don't think it's even worth a line in a paper that we might play on the 15th because we won't.

"We've never played on the 15th before, have we? So there you are. Why would they change now?"

There is no way this will be played on the 15th. The bad news is that my child is being baptised on the 14th. Mothers day is not the best day to break this news to the missus.

My little girl's being Baptized on the 15th, mate.

Hopefully, we'll be in the final by then.

And if we are, we'll be playing Chelsea.

Haven't Chelski got a CL game on the following Tuesday? if so, we may be asked to play Sunday.

Or better still, move it to the Old Toilet

No, the winner of Chelsea/Benfica plays the winner of Milan/Barcelona, first leg Wednesday 18th April, so there shouldn't be an issue with them playing on Sunday.