You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup 1/4 Final. Stoke at Home.

Xherdan

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking hate Stoke. If there is one team I would be happy to see relegated to the conference, it is this anti football alehouse shitesmear of a team.

When Steve Bruce was at Birmingham we used to never get a point from them. Now it's Stoke. It's part and parcel of being English Champions. There is always one "Stoke" in the league. Just have to take it in our stride.

And quite frankly, we just haven't got enough menace in th team yet. I;d like to have a Souness/McMahon on the team. And I know we've been saying that since the mid 90s, bet we've never filled that role, alas.

Shawcross and Huth are dirtiest centre back pairing I can remember.

Beglin fuming in his little commentary box we've won I imagine. Hate the gobshite!

Shawcross, along with De Jong, is the dirtiest cunt in the Premier League. One of the few players who goes into tackles with the sole intention of hurting people.

Did the job well tonight even though we weren't particularly brilliant.

They only scored through poor marking and didn't really have a chance.

We also took the sting out of the game after the second goal which we have failed to do alot this season. We also didn't drop too deep. Good game intelligence, something we have lacked this year.

Thought maxi looked a bit off the pace but that's to be expected.

We look good with the 442 with Steven and Jay in their.

Job done. Move on!!!

you fucking lanky cunt

Shouldn't that read lanky streak of piss?

Great result, fucking made up about knocking that alehouse team out. I can't believe the shit the likes of Shawcross and Huth got away with. Abysmal stuff from the refereeing team.

Bring on Everton!

Just back from the game.

A solid win- made up for Stewart Downing who is starting to show his worth when it counts, classy goal from Suarez as well.

Worrying indecision from Pepe from for the Stoke goal, he needs to dominate his area,not moan about Shawcross who is doing what good opponents have done since the days of Jack Charlton at Leeds.

An FA Cup Final and cup double await. Brilliant!

Jesus christ these linos are as wank as the ref. For fuck sake. What chance do you stand with cunts like these officiating.

They're not linos, they're winos. Dragged off the street before kick off. To be fair, one of them was stuffed into the team bus in Hanly..

Guest Pistonbroke

Not the prettiest match to watch but we deserved the win thanks to two well taken goals. Bit sad to see how our home support were out sung for large periods by those inbreeds from stoke.

Not the prettiest match to watch but we deserved the win thanks to two well taken goals. Bit sad to see how our home support were out sung for large periods by those inbreeds from stoke.

I agree, but I've been saying the same thing about our support for years... I'm just learning to accept that it is what it is.

Yes, it would be great and inspiring if we had a great atmosphere every game, but it ain't going to happen.

We live in the age of the 'modern' football fan, and the media play a massive part in peoples thoughts... Infact they control most of their thoughts.

As for the Stoke fans.... They only sing about our players!!!

Guest San Don

Can I just say, if there is a bigger bunch of mongs out there than stoke fans, I'll be gobsmacked?

Bunch of mongs singing an old tom jones song that's fucking shit in a football sense, bunch of mongs paying to watch those alehouse tactics week in, week out and a bunch of mongs who can sing you're not famous any more' when their fame stretches to one league cup win and an FA Cup Final surrender to massive club, man city.

How the fuck they get away with the sly digs and falling over (and they have the gall to call Suarez a cheat) is beyond me.

And as for the lino on the Centenary side, get down to fucking specsavers you blind, clueless bastard. He gave the first corner and he didnt have a fucking clue who touched it last. He then gave the follow up corner from which stoke equaliser when everyone could see no defender touched it. Fucking appalling officiating.

Oh and roll on the semi. Looking forward to that trip.

Finally, I saw TLW forum legend Woo on the way to the ground.