You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup 1/4 Final. Stoke at Home.

Xherdan

After my incredible performance starting the blue shite match thread I thought I would keel it going by starting this thread also.

An interesting read:

Liverpool v Stoke FA Cup preview: Luis Suarez can make you look stupid if you stick leg out warns Ryan Shawcross - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Starting line:

Pepe

Enrique

Carragher

Skrtel

Kelly

Downing

Henderson

Gerrard

Johnson

Carroll

Suarez

I'd expect maybe two changes from that to the actual starting line up. Either way we are going to bum the fuck out of these cunts.

I like wine.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope we don't play with 3 at the back, especially as Kelly would be the out ball on the right because as good as Kelly in at defending, he's not as good going forwards as Johnson.

I think the wide players are key tomorrow. These miserable cunts will just want to sit deep so it's important we start quickly, stretch them, get them turning & get behind them.

For this, I'd start Bellamy on the right over Henderson. Despite directly being involved in 2 of the goals on Tuesday, I thought Jordan struggled a bit. Also having Bellamy play will give us a bit of an extra goal threat.

I'd go with:

Reina

Kelly

Carra

Skrtel

Enrique

Bellamy

Gerrard

Spearing

Downing

Suarez

Carroll

I expect Charlie Adam to come back for this one. Not that I really want him in the line-up. Besides, we'll not need midfielders to provide protection for the defenders as we won't be allowing any throw ins or free kicks. Attack it is.

-------------Pepe-----------

Kelly--Carragher--Skrtel--Enrique

Kuyt--Gerrard--Adam--Bellamy

------Suarez--Carroll-------

I expect Charlie Adam to come back for this one. Not that I really want him in the line-up. Besides, we'll not need midfielders to provide protection for the defenders as we won't be allowing any throw ins or free kicks. Attack it is.

-------------Pepe-----------

Kelly--Carragher--Skrtel--Enrique

Kuyt--Gerrard--Adam--Bellamy

------Suarez--Carroll-------

The Guardian have that as the team save for Spearing instead of Kuyt.

I really hope those rugby cunts dont park the bus, but of course, they will. Its just going to make shit harder for us, because were so good on the counter but frustrating when trying to break down anti-football teams like stoke. Still, i have faith, and with stevie on red hot form, we can get to the semis.

My line up would be:

--------------Reina--------------------

Kells-----Skrtel--------Carra--------Enrique

Downing-------Spearing-------------Bellamy

----------------Gerrard-------------------

--------Suarez-----------Carroll-------------

Even though i like this line-up, i still think that kenny will play hendo.

With having a wider and longer pitch with shorter grass, I expect Kenny to set his team up to pull these fuckers all over the place.

I personally would like to see:

Reina

Kelly

Carra

Skrtel

Enrique

Bellamy

Gerrard

Spearing

Downing

Suarez

Carroll

Subs:

Maxi

Coates

Kuyt

Henderson

Sterling

With having a wider and longer pitch with shorter grass, I expect Kenny to set his team up to pull these fuckers all over the place.

I personally would like to see:

Reina

Kelly

Carra

Skrtel

Enrique

Bellamy

Gerrard

Spearing

Downing

Suarez

Carroll