You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange Smell in your Street ?

An extensive cannabis farm

Police Officers from your local Neighbourhood Policing team at Belle Vale Police station recently executed a series of searches at several addresses in the Liverpool 25 area, following information that they received from members of the public.

On each occasion officers recovered cannabis farms.

Each farm consists of a series of large lights, large transformers, fans and plenty of plants, plant pots and plastic sheeting.

The most pronounced and distinct thing that identifies such cannabis farms, is the smell! The smell of cannabis is distinct in that it is very pungent. Do you live in an environment where there is always the smell of cannabis? Do you see people carrying large amounts of plants and strange equipment into houses or flats? If you do - tell someone!

there's a pot-ed in your presence.

I think you need to use a similar approach to the 17th century witchfinders. Lock your missus in the cellar for a week, if the house stops smelling of hash then there is a high probability that your missus is smoking dope and shagging a Rastafarian. If the smell doesn't go away by a load of chocolate and flowers before letting your missus out of the cellar.

Were Rastafarians called Rastafarians back in 17th Century?

What type of smell is it, burning or fresh weed ?

Are there any fields or foliage around your house ?

Mysterious Smell in Weston Prompts Police to Search for Pot :: Florida Criminal Lawyer Blog

Have you asked your neighbours if they can smell anything unusual ?

It's fresh weed. There's fields in the area but i never get the smell outside.

In the row of 8 houses that i live in, only 3 of them are occupied. Of the other neighbours, one of them is a prison officer & the other is in the army so i doubt they would have anything to do with it. & if they had, they wouldn't admit it! In fact, the next occupied house is 4 houses away now that i think of it.

I've come to the conclusion by now that no one that has read the thread can tell me what's the cause. Which is totally understandable. It's the first time i've ever heard of or experienced it. It wouldn't be so bad if i could get stoned off it!!!!

It's fresh weed. There's fields in the area but i never get the smell outside.

In the row of 8 houses that i live in, only 3 of them are occupied. Of the other neighbours, one of them is a prison officer & the other is in the army so i doubt they would have anything to do with it. & if they had, they wouldn't admit it! In fact, the next occupied house is 4 houses away now that i think of it.

I've come to the conclusion by now that no one that has read the thread can tell me what's the cause. Which is totally understandable. It's the first time i've ever heard of or experienced it. It wouldn't be so bad if i could get stoned off it!!!!

Why are so many house empty? Is it because there is a bit of a drug problem in the area?

Well, i expected a few 'funny' answers but i was hoping for a few serious ones as well. & the 'funny' replies aren't that funny really, are they?

There's never been anyone living next door so there's no electricity in there. I'd imagine if they were using a generator i'd hear it running.

Not if they're wired into the house's electricity supply illegally.

Growing weed in a supposedly empty house sounds like a decent way to go about it tbh. You'd only have to pop every day or two to water them and you could fuck off again. Can you see into the empty houses?

Just in the front window & the kitchen window around the back. There could be a fuckin farm upstairs for all i know. I was even considering calling the filth last week but i decided against it. I just want to know what the cause of the smell is. & that it's not a potential hazard i.e. electrical fault. It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if there was weed being grown next door. (once they're not using my electricity to keep it running)