You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tickets still available for tonight

Marko121

Grout, were you ' wearethebest ' on here previously?

I hate all this shit about not paying to be a member until certain posters are banned. Dave doesn't have to meet a list of demands before you join, if you aren't going to pay then shut up about it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grout, were you ' wearethebest ' on here previously?

I hate all this shit about not paying to be a member until certain posters are banned. Dave doesn't have to meet a list of demands before you join, if you aren't going to pay then shut up about it.

Just to clarify, i've never been on here before under another name. Also, even if code does get banned, i'll not be joining. I have other reasons for that. If you feel that makes me not worth conversing with then that is your choice.The point I was making is that some posters, code being one of them, know that once they join they become 'unbanable' and as such feel that this gives them licence to act like total pricks. People have been banned from here in the past for 'trolling' threads and turning them into the same argument over and over again. Code does this relentlessly. He did it in the hillsborough thread on memorial day.

Just to clarify, i've never been on here before under another name. Also, even if code does get banned, i'll not be joining. I have other reasons for that. If you feel that makes me not worth conversing with then that is your choice.The point I was making is that some posters, code being one of them, know that once they join they become 'unbanable' and as such feel that this gives them licence to act like total pricks. People have been banned from here in the past for 'trolling' threads and turning them into the same argument over and over again. Code does this relentlessly. He did it in the hillsborough thread on memorial day.

Your last comment is fucking low and small time. Seriously, if you have an issue with how the forum is then leave and don't post here again. Its slightly strange you being on some sort of moral crusade, to rid the forum of evil, when you don't support the site yourself.

@Grout

Well said my man.

Most of the mongs from the members forum have a sense of entitlement. They don't allow others to express opinions or criticize the team. This is a Liverpool forum, where else are we supposed to express our concerns? Trying to get people banned for criticizing the team is a low point imo.

Also the idea of repping and negging people is shite imo. Cunts treat it as some sort of privilege lol. Liverpool football club is not about the privileged and I hope that some of the members get that. One of the main reasons I did not register is because I did not want to be part of the privileged prize pricks forum. All are equal if you are a supporter of Liverpool football club.

Your last comment is fucking low and small time. Seriously, if you have an issue with how the forum is then leave and don't post here again. Its slightly strange you being on some sort of moral crusade, to rid the forum of evil, when you don't support the site yourself.

Its the idea that i'm not entitled to an opinion unless i'm a paying member that i find bizarre.

@Grout

Well said my man.

Most of the mongs from the members forum have a sense of entitlement. They don't allow others to express opinions or criticize the team. This is a Liverpool forum, where else are we supposed to express our concerns? Trying to get people banned for criticizing the team is a low point imo.

Also the idea of repping and negging people is shite imo. Cunts treat it as some sort of privilege lol. Liverpool football club is not about the privileged and I hope that some of the members get that. One of the main reasons I did not register is because I did not want to be part of the privileged prize pricks forum. All are equal if you are a supporter of Liverpool football club.

I think that most of the members seem like thoroughly bloody nice chaps. There are of course one or two cunts anywhere you go.

There's having an opinion and then there's starting threads complaining about what everyone posts.

Turn it in, you fucking self righteous ball bag.

Thats rich coming from you. Not punched anybody lately? You seem to have a bit more pent up aggression than usual you fucking moron.

Thats rich coming from you. Not punched anybody lately? You seem to have a bit more pent up aggression than usual you fucking moron.

Fantastic response. Keep shifting the blame onto people who actually give a shit about the site, by supporting it, you fucking clown.

*moan, moan, moan, members stop me from supporting the site, moan moan moan*

Laughable.

Fantastic response. Keep shifting the blame onto people who actually give a shit about the site, by supporting it, you fucking clown.

*moan, moan, moan, members stop me from supporting the site, moan moan moan*

Laughable.

I come here cos care about the club pal, thats what i want to talk about. When i see people slagging off the club or people associated with it who deserve respect it pisses me off. If your primary concern is this site and its members then you can spend the rest of your time on the members forum and leave the rest of us alone to talk about the footy.

He turns almost every thread into a rafa thread. People like him ruin the forum and should be banned. He won't be as he pays his £24 pounds. The irony being that people like him being members actually stops other people from signing up.

Negged, but felt that putting a comment in a small box wasn't really fruitful.

People choose to support the site, it's nothing to do with who else does and who doesn't. It's a personal thing and up to the individual, to use someone else as a reason not to contribute to somewhere that one may spend an awful lot of time is tantamount to school yard playground behaviour. Laughable.

This is the pm he sent me. I did not mention rafa once.

Fuck off you Rafa loving cunt, this is Liverpool not Rafa FC

Why is he not banned?

What's said by PM is just that, PM, it's off the forum so why should anyone be banned for it? I've had far worse then that via PM - it's words on a screen.

This isn't true and you've been here long enough to know that.