You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tickets still available for tonight

Marko121

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In other non-story news, there is an old man walking back with his shopping outside my window.

We have the fifth highest attendance/capacity percentage (that is, the amount of people at the match compared to the capacity) this year with 98.8%. Arsenal, Tottenham, Mancs and Norwich are above us.

In other words, who cares about a pathetic story on Sky Sports.

We would obviously be winning everything under Rafa, just like we did during the 6 seasons he was our manager?

Kenny Daglish and Rafa Benitez are both very good managers.

Both deserve to be respected. Despite this you totally despise Rafa.

What is most pathetic about your stance is that the man you love (King Kenny) holds the man you hate (Rafa Benitez) in the highest esteem.

I really dont hate Rafa, actually I hold nothing against him, I pretty much despise those among our fanbase that cant get over the fact he is no longer our manager though, thats a pretty big difference.

For me its always been about the fact he no longer could take us forward and that we would never win the league under him so we were better off bringing in someone else.

I know this is difficult for some people to understand, but they would probably live a happier life if they learned to live with it.

We would obviously be winning everything under Rafa, just like we did during the 6 seasons he was our manager?

We won the CL under Rafa in his first year. Under Kenny we crashed out of the Europa league. We won the FA cup in Rafa's second year, we won the Carling Cup under Kenny.

Kenny is for the romantics not for those who are practical. Rafa was more successful, period.

We won the CL under Rafa in his first year. Under Kenny we crashed out of the Europa league. We won the FA cup in Rafa's second year, we won the Carling Cup under Kenny.

Kenny is for the romantics not for those who are practical. Rafa was more successful, period.

You could not make it up.

I really dont hate Rafa, actually I hold nothing against him, I pretty much despise those among our fanbase that cant get over the fact he is no longer our manager though, thats a pretty big difference.

For me its always been about the fact he no longer could take us forward and that we would never win the league under him so we were better off bringing in someone else.

I know this is difficult for some people to understand, but they would probably live a happier life if they learned to live with it.

liar.jpg

Aha a tickets thread that turns into a Rafa thread and chode72 is in the thick of it.

Surprise.

He turns almost every thread into a rafa thread. People like him ruin the forum and should be banned. He won't be as he pays his £24 pounds. The irony being that people like him being members actually stops other people from signing up.

Guest ShoePiss
He turns almost every thread into a rafa thread. People like him ruin the forum and should be banned. He won't be as he pays his £24 pounds. The irony being that people like him being members actually stops other people from signing up.

I'll be receiving a snide comment in the form of a neg from chode shortly.

Regular.as.clockwork

Why? Another excuse for not putting your hand in your pocket to support the site

This is the pm he sent me. I did not mention rafa once.

Fuck off you Rafa loving cunt, this is Liverpool not Rafa FC

Why is he not banned?

Dont flatter yourself, why would I send total dimwit like yourself a PM?

Its not often I bother to reply to any of the personal stuff I get on here but I'll make an exception for you since you are boring me shitless right now.

Who are you to ask for people to be banned by the way, I just had a look through your post history and you did so in one of your first posts on this forum, what a sad fucking excuse of a man are you?

Do us all a favour and go cry your bitter pathetic tears somewhere else.