You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny's future

Nathanzx

Kenny's future  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Kenny's future

• I want KK to continue as manager and to be given cash to spend as he pleases
    • I want KK to continue as manager but DC to have more input on how the cash is spent
    • I would give Kenny one more season to achieve CL, if not he can go
    • I would let Kenny stay on as manager as long as he likes regardless of results
    • I would move him upstairs at the end of the season and get a new coach in to start a new project
    • I would sack him immediately, we have to be ruthless and stop living in the past

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't give a manger £70m to spend to 'steady the ship'

Transition is a nice buzz word but from a period of desperation we should be showing signs of progress.

As said, Kenny will be given another season. lets see where we are from 12 months from now. Hopefully at least 10 points better off.

That's perfectly acceptable to me - the question is, will the owners think the same?

That's the thing that bothers me...

The fact that we never get any runners into the box is down to the coaching and the tactics.

We see the midefielders lining up around the edge of the box looking to pick up scraps, and no fucker in the middle trying to get on the end of things.

If we play a lone striker it's imperative that midfielders get into the box, and we just don't do that.

As well as that, KK has gone for the classic, but outdated, little and large strikers, which works about as well as a sinclair c5 in this day and age.

I love KK, but his tactical nous has shown to be lacking.

Bollocks, since our problem in the vast majority of games has not been creating chances, but missing them and making the wrong decisions in the final third.

And was our tactics lacking away to Chelsea or City in the cup ?

Away to Arsenal and Chelsea in the league ?

As for the midfielders running into space, and getting into the box. Half true and half false, mostly false though considering the amount of chances we've created and missed, more than any other team in the league, worst chance convertion rate by far. But at the same time it's clearly something we have to up the ratio of though. It is however something that some players do by instinct. Meireles did for one, we have missed that. Maxi is another. The likes of Henderson, Downing and Kuyt do consistantly make these type of runs. It's their end product which is lacking.

i just cant see how he can turn this around today was desperate stuff. i think the owners might give him till christmas to get it right, but for the money we have spent we should be doing a lot better. where two points ahead of everton for fuck,s sake!!! and throw into we. have only won two out of our last eleven league games the stats are definetley stacking up against kenny.but i think if kenny thinks he,s not done a good enough job he will step down as he always put,s the intrests of what,s best for the club first.

That's perfectly acceptable to me - the question is, will the owners think the same?

That's the thing that bothers me...

I cannot see Kenny not being given another season but I can also see him being moved on/upwards during next season if results aren't forthcoming.

As said cups are great to boost morale but its the league that is the major target.

You need to take a step back and have a fucking word with yourself.

Best fans in the world? Don't make me fucking laugh.

why? we gave a manger 6 month. that's just wrong. it was wrong to appoint him in the first place but the fact still remains. Kenny's league record is not much better than roy's despite spending vast amounts of money.

why? we gave a manger 6 month. that's just wrong. it was wrong to appoint him in the first place but the fact still remains. Kenny's league record is not much better than roy's despite spending vast amounts of money.

You fucking moron

You truly are the lord of the idiots.

We're not a million miles away from being a good team, it's maybe 3 signings, a striker, a left sided player and, depending on how the manager wants to play Suarez either a right winger or a centre midfield player.

What makes me worried is the same people who have to make the decisions on these next signings have already spent £20m on a left winger, £35m on a striker and £20m on two centre mids in the last 12 months or so.

It'll take at least £60m to get those 3 signings in and I doubt we have the resources or the right people making the decisions to go out and nail all 3 of those signings.

Really worrying times in terms of Liverpool being a title winning side within the next 5 years

He applied for, and secured, a highly paid job as employee. Employers call the shots in those circumstances.

You do know you are being a bit mischevious there don't you.

He was on a cruise with his wife when called for.

Maybe that was the corporate man in you thinking everything is black and white.

Maybe not eh.

this wont go down well. How very fuckin dare you ask that about Kenny. Kenny's a patsy, the aptly named 'Damien' bought all the shite & picks the team & tactics. Its all his fuckin doing, its fuck all to do with King Kenny. Obviously. Commoli out

Fuck off clown.

KD needs time and money to sort this shit out. He's made mistakes in the transfer market, and in his team selections. We may finish in 10th this season. There is no room for sentiment in this game.

But this is Kenny Dalglish. I cannot believe anyone would not want him to have a chance to put this right. I have not lost the faith. I have spent too many times, boy and man, watching you repay that faith on and off the field. Come on Kenny. Come on Liverpool.

you don't give a manger £70m to spend to 'steady the ship'

Transition is a nice buzz word but from a period of desperation we should be showing signs of progress.

As said, Kenny will be given another season. lets see where we are from 12 months from now. Hopefully at least 10 points better off.

Work in progress is another shitty turn of phrase that irks.

Every team in the league is work in progress all striving to better themselves to get to whatever their ambitions are.