You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Silverlining - what are you?

Jordan Leiva

Seems he made himself the same reputation on kraptalk too...

I don't post on here much. In fact, I never post.

But I will say this:

I left KopTalk many years ago because of you. Now you're ruining my enjoyment of this forum too. Please please please, just fuck off.

Thank you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly so one poster offers opinions that don't follow the agreed norm and he's singled out.

Must conform, must never step away from agreed opinions......

If he does then we'll gang up on him, I wonder if most of you were the victim of bullying at school?

Guest ShoePiss
I'm a bullet magnet, I'm sure my next thread will sink this.

Starting threads that you believe will get you flak, how's that working out for you?

Honestly so one poster offers opinions that don't follow the agreed norm and he's singled out.

If he does then we'll gang up on him, I wonder if most of you were the victim of bullying at school?

There's nothing wrong with debate and differing opinions. There's a lot wrong with being a smug trolling cunt.

But that's not it at all. It's an Internet forum so people disagree. Silverlining was a fucking disgrace in the match thread today. Our worst performance of the season and he delights in it because it proves him right. This is what years of being Duncan Oldham's gimp will do to you.

Bad shithouse thread this is. At least put your name to thing instead of making a new username. There is a lot I don't agree with SL on but he fucking bang on the money with a fair bit of what he says. This forum has been filled with a load of fannies.

The fact he winds so many of you up so easily is fucking funny.

He's not a WUM, he's deffo a Red.

He's definitely a WUM ("Henderson is playing today? We'll definitely lose") but, yep, he's also a Red.

I would wager he's fairly young and he'll grow out of it eventually. He comes across to me as fairly smart. I back him to come good when he matures.

Yeah, yeah, let's forget that he was rejoicing in an LFC defeat on an LFC forum. He's a bad WUM cunt.

I think you need a new perspective on the club, you seem genuinely upset and frustrated that we lost?

You ask for this by not accepting harsh truths about how fucking shit we are. We're not stupid, we're resigned to losing for good reason, it's just unhealthy and pointless to get wound up about something you know is very likely to happen.

Cunty season, and we're now drinking the dregs of a cunt brew, it isn't going to get much better mate, our away form was supposed to be the positive of the season. Kenny isn't blind he knows how shit this is, how poor Henderson is, but he's never, ever going to say it. It's only fair that we DO remind ourselves about all this, it keeps us sane, otherwise Kenny would have us believe Henderson is the next zidane and Liverpool are just off the top of the table due to some bad luck.

Come on Kenny, you're taking the piss a bit now.

Bad shithouse thread this is. At least put your name to thing instead of making a new username. There is a lot I don't agree with SL on but he fucking bang on the money with a fair bit of what he says. This forum has been filled with a load of fannies.

The fact he winds so many of you up so easily is fucking funny.

Spot on.

liverpool are in 7th

liverpool recently won the carling cup

liverpool are in the quarter final of the fa cup

players who have performed

players who have underachieved

will kenny still be employed next season?

what exactly are our tactics?

why can't we score?

you can literally talk about any subject about liverpool and the subject the original poster chose to talk about is 'Silverlining - what are you?' no offence but who the fuck cares?

liverpool are in 7th

liverpool recently won the carling cup

liverpool are in the quarter final of the fa cup

players who have performed

players who have underachieved

will kenny still be employed next season?

what exactly are our tactics?

why can't we score?

you can literally talk about any subject about liverpool and the subject the original poster chose to talk about is 'Silverlining - what are you?' no offence but who the fuck cares?

To be fair Neil, you'd care if you'd been on the match thread and seen his "Look at me I was right we lost!" posts popping up.

Anyway fuck him. He's the most pathetic, irritating rep-counting cunt on the site along with that "funeee" dickhead. If it's fine for members to troll the FF and rejoice in us losing then who am I to argue. That's my last word on the dribbling cunt.

He's a bright, acerbic, often very amusing poster. He doesn't suffer fools gladly - no shame there. I suppose it's true he'll have the odd mood when he goes over the top with people who don't deserve it, but then so do we all - when you're in that sort of mood whatever 'personality' you exhibit on here tends to get distorted with rage and frustration and misery. But Silverlining is always livelier and wittier and more incisive than many on here,and I'm sure Dave's quite happy with the impact that has on the forum.