You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That challenge by Konscsometihng when he jusy flew in the air to stop Sturridge shooting. I liked it and in my mind it was a good challenge BUT in the letter of the law both feet were off the ground so red card and penalty ??

Middle of the pitch the ref would've blew before Koscielny hit the ground. Another case of in the penalty box it needs to be more obvious of a foul than just being because the game is soft as fuck.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it before but have you noticed that Sturridge won't pass to Torres?

There was a bit near the end where Mata got the ball inside his own half, and there was a chance of a break on, two on two, with Sturridge on one side, and Torres out on the right. Mata picked Torres, and straight away Sturridge turned to Mata and started having a go. Torres inevitably fucked it up, but even he hadn't, Sturridge was more worried about giving Mata lip for not playing him than getting in the box.

Fair enough, he may have been the better ball, but i just thought it was so petulant and selfish looking. Noticed the commentators made a deliberate mention of him not wanting to play out wide 'and preferring to be the main man up front' during the game too. I think he's seriously got the hump that he's behind Torres in the pecking order.

Pretty sure the commentator said today he's got more goals in the league than Torres and Drogba combined. Maybe he's got a case.

Newcastle getting in the top 4 would be brilliant, they'll keep one of Chelsea or Spurs out for starters and then they'll do shit in the CL and they won't get anywhere near top 4 next year.

They have fucking embarrassed us this year,spent fuck all and out of sight of us

The irony of them getting rid of their english spine and replacing it with a bunch of foreigners, is I'm sure missed by many.

The opposite could be said golf the scum who added English players and will win the league again.

Our wastefulness cost us this year,nothing more.

They have fucking embarrassed us this year,spent fuck all and out of sight of us

We've embarrassed ourselves.

They've definitely punched above their weight and against all expectations this season, but fair play to them.

Our home form with all those draws has killed us this season.