You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're gonna get fucked next weekend aren't we.

Laughing stock.

They should be favourites on current form. Let's see how they handle that mantle. They usually like to be the underdog's, upset the formbook and all that.

Might suit us being underdog's for once.

Guest ShoePiss

That's Juan Galonso and now Zeek you have insulted in the past few weeks.

People are insulted on here every day, I don't see those two and being special cases although Juan Galonso is polite to everyone for the vast majority of his posts even when facing abuse.

He was injured for a while after De Jong broke his leg to be fair.

Yeah true enough, but he was brilliant in the champions league along with benzema about 4 years ago. Seems to be finally back to that form.

Think newcastle got him on a good deal initially as there was an option to buy if things went well.

I cannot for the life of me understand that sort of mentality.

I'd be more than happy to see Liverpool win it (not because it's anti United), but simply because I think most rational and reasoned fans would like to see 'someone else' win it for a change.

Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Newcastle, Everton I don't care. I don't mind United winning it, but 20 times (mostly in rapid succession)? it's just not good for the game.

The entire Suarez issue (regardless of which side of the fence you're on) was a result of a United incident, and (one assumes) you feel he was at least hard done to, and at worst, totally stitched up? Yet you'll take pleasure in their success?

Strange.

If you're going to take pleasure in another teams success, might as well do it because United have simply been the better team all in all, even though it pains me to say it.

Even with the decisions they get, they just do what they do very well.

One of the pleasant aspects about many Liverpool fans is that they know their football, and they know good football when they see it. Cheeky banter aside, it's something to be proud of, but you're letting the side down with this one I think.

phil.jpg

You've got a lot of balls, kid, I'll give you that.

'Arry mightn't even make the europa at this rate.

Spurs and City have really lived up to their tradition in this run in.

These teams have never been good enough to have a tradition of crapping out at the end of the season unless im missing something.

Arsenal yeah but Spurs and City ?

People are insulted on here every day, I don't see those two and being special cases although Juan Galonso is polite to everyone for the vast majority of his posts even when facing abuse.

Your right, but it's always the posters who have been here the longest who get abuse from the newish posters.

Smell a rat I do.

So you're allowed to insult people and i'm not? I've never been here before under any other guise. Unless you show me a valid id, i've a good mind to report you for impersonating the internet police.

I'm not the one going calling people cunts or twats for having a different opinion.

Your manner makes you an arsehole, and I reckon the majority who pay to support the site would gladly appreciate you to tone down your attitude and make it more of pleasant experience and engage debate on the FF instead of thinking of avoiding this forum because of attitude of people like yourself who seem to be trying to hard to be like Silverling.

You also seem to have an issue with paying members from what I have seen from your posting history.

You feel inadequate?

Oh and by the way I'm not trying to be the internet police, I'm actually trying to show some respect to Dave and his site. Seeing as your getting free use of it, I think you should consider doing the same.

Everton always do this, they are shite early season then have a good second half, it's been like that the last 4 or 5 years

An hybrid of Spurs and Everton would be unstoppable. As Spurs falter, Everton come into form.

I'm not the one going calling people cunts or twats for having a different opinion.

Your manner makes you an arsehole, and I reckon the majority who pay to support the site would gladly appreciate you to tone down your attitude and make it more of pleasant experience and engage debate on the FF instead of thinking of avoiding this forum because of attitude of people like yourself who seem to be trying to hard to be like Silverling.

You also seem to have an issue with paying members from what I have seen from your posting history.

You feel inadequate?

Oh and by the way I'm not trying to be the internet police, I'm actually trying to show some respect to Dave and his site. Seeing as your getting free use of it, I think you should consider doing the same.

How the fuck have I disrespected dave? What has it got to do with you whose opinions I disagree with? Recently i've called someone a twat for wanting the mancs to win the title away to their biggest rivals. What sort of Liverpool fan wouldn't be annoyed by that? I'm pretty sure ezekiel doesn't need you defending him anyway. Your talking like i've illegally hacked my way in here. This site is free to use. Why not use the ignore function if you find my frankly pretty tame opinions so offensive. You come across like a complete arse kisser.

We're gonna get fucked next weekend aren't we.

Laughing stock.

Even if we don't we'll be told that domestic cup finals make up for being hopeless and are reason to maintain the status quo, one which I guarantee 100% will fail to have us in the top four next season.

You'll then have the usual suspects tell us that Europa League 'glory' would mean more than a good league campaign and CL football. Eventually it'll be the fucking FA Vase or something because "it's another trophy in the cabinet. Silverware is what it's about". After that it'll be fan made cups in which the only other participants are a motley crew of Sunday leaguers.