You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Pistonbroke

Utter dog shite, the players should be embarrassed with that shambolic performance. I've seen some pretty sub standard stuff from us these last few seasons but that beats the lot. I'd have the fuckers doing a 10 mile run at 6am tomorrow morning!!! Need to change things about for the derby and cup game against Stoke. If Kenny plays Henderson and Adam together for either of these games i'll be utterly pissed off. Clueless shite and once again the substitutions came far too late in the proceedings...what the fuck is wrong with shaking things up at half time and giving players time to get settled into the game...not like the 11 on the pitch were doing the business. Totally pissed off with that shambles today...feel sorry for the poor fuckers who travelled to that shit hole and wasted their hard earned cash. Love Kenny to bits and i think it's a bit early for anybody to question his job (although i know all the anti Kenny mongs will be baying for blood as usual on here!!!) but he has to change things, his insistence on playing the cack players he has bought to prove their worth is not working, they are letting him down week in week out.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 wins from 11. Absolutely fucking horrific.

Adam and Henderson must be the worst central midfielders in the league. And that's not even a knee-jerk reaction. Some of the decision making, execution and passing today would not have looked out of place in League 2. They are clearly impersonators of footballers. How they can extort wages from the club and pass themselves off as professional footballers is beyond me. They should be prosecuted for stealing club money.

Worst display i've seen in a long, long time and first time we've lost 3 on the bounce in 10 years.

Progress? You best believe it.

2 wins from 11???

Fucking hell thats really really not good enough. No 2 ways about it.

Pathetic performance. But lets be honest how many of us actually thought that team selected would win? As soon as i saw it i knew we were screwed. A midfield of hendo, adam and speo is going to give you fuck all creativity. Kenny needs to clear out a lot of his mistakes and deadwood in the summer. Our tactic seemed to fight it out and hope suarez does something.

Did we have any shots on target?

Was following match on BBC text commentary and they had us down as 56% possession, 9 shots to 6 and 5 to 1 on target in our favour.

So we have more possession, more shots and concede from opponents 1 chance! (and a flukey one at that)

Story of our season that I'm afraid. We walk a tightrope every game as we are scoring so few chances that any goal conceded either loses us the game or gets a draw for them.

Big week and big games this week, which is probably a good thing.

Another half-hearted, gutless, incompetent display from the usual suspects. I'm sick of seeing Adam and Henderson in the team when they simply don't deserve to be there. The former has been dire for months and the latter might as well not be there for all he contributes. I also can't understand why Carroll has been stuck on the bench when we are in dire need of goals. I mean, he's hardly set the world alight but Suarez doesn't look like scoring when he plays up front alone so surely it's worth giving them a run together. I just don't understand what Kenny's thinking has been this season as we're now at the business end of things and we are still yet to see any coherent plan or system of play emerge.

Was following match on BBC text commentary and they had us down as 56% possession, 9 shots to 6 and 5 to 1 on target in our favour.

So we have more possession, more shots and concede from opponents 1 chance! (and a flukey one at that)

Story of our season that I'm afraid. We walk a tightrope every game as we are scoring so few chances that any goal conceded either loses us the game or gets a draw for them.

I can't even remember those 9 shots they must of been half chances or some of Adams wannabe hero wonder shots to the moon.

I thought Coates played well, considering the opposition never really bothered to attack us inside the penalty area. Well, but for the spawny goal from the best-ever-footballer-in- the-whole-wide-world Bendtner, it would have been a crappy goaless, soulless draw.

Couldnt give a monkeys what BBC had us down as to be honest.

If anybody watched that game and things we deserved even a draw they are absolutely blinkered.

We didn't have a chance all game, we were shite.

I'm not gonna comment.

I've got a litre of scotch and I'm just going to switch off my computer and go and sit in a darkened room with it for a little bit.

Try haveing mates who are all sunderland fans im getting fucking hammered on twitter and ive got no come backs