You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Interview is ruined by going on about Negrito. What's the point when they can't get the basic facts right.

Exactly. The fact that papers still keep bringing up a word that neither men admit was spoken during the confrontation proves that people haven't actually read the repot. Now, this interview was written in a even-handed way, but there are far too many clueless lazy "journalists" involved in this whole thing.

Wonder how the media will spin this!

Well in Glen, you went up a notch in my book.... Finally somebody had the guts to actually speak out against the hand-shake incident and Evra's involvment by retracting his hand before playing the big victim....

How really are things, Trumo? What do you mean by that?

What good does it do the club, fans or Suarez himself to keep dragging this out? I can't see any benefit whatsoever given it will be nigh on impossible to change people's perception of the lad now and they will soon forget anyway.

Plenty of us have posted at length about the flaws in the FA's case and about why we think the club would benefit from fighting this. I have never seen you engage meaningfully with any of these discussions. I certainly don't recall you replying to any of my posts. Instead you keep popping up with your pitiful "I don't understand, I don't understand" bollocks. No wonder people think you're a WUM.

If you're not a WUM and you really do need spoonfeeding with this, this is my latest post about why I think the club shouldn't let this go:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/106177-luis-apologizes-21.html#post3099833

And this was a post from Trumo about why there is still the potential to change the media coverage on this and thus change people's minds:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/106282-mark-lawrenson-3.html#post3099130

All the answers to your questions that you keep asking have been provided repeatedly and in detail. Maybe you should try actually reading them and making an effort to get your head round them instead of continuing to churn out your tired faux-naïf shtick.

Tony Evans ‏ @TonyEvansTimes Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Let's have a 'who's the stupidest Johnson' competition. Roger or Glen

If anyone from The Anfield Wrap is reading this, you need to fuck this bloke off from your writing team yesterday. I don't care how nicely he can string a sentence together, he's a fucking disgrace. As bad as Maddock.

Sighed when reading the guardian line on the rss feed but was happy after reading the page. It's great to see someone else saying what many of us were saying just after it happened. It was clear to see and I'm glad it's been brought back up because it's made sure Evra didn't get away with it, the snidy lying twat.

Still finding it hard not to get wound up at the journos who all happily ignored what was clear to see as well. (every single fucking one of them, which means some must have seen it but were either happy to ignore it or didn't have the balls to bring it up so they could happily be sheep instead.) And the government-run bbc who even removed the clear view of it happening only to leave the obscure view instead.

Tom, you appear to have missed the bit of the article in which the interviewer states he specifically asked the questions about Suarez and Johnson's support of him. Yet another example of the media not drawing a line under it and moving on - as many of us warned they wouldn't.

I've said it before and I stand by it. I don't mind who gets upset by it either: Toy Evans is a grade A cunt.

Yep. He comes across as a "Good Red" but he never misses an opportunity to but the knife in. I stopped following him ages ago along with pretty much all the other journos on Twitter, just Barrett now and that's about it.

I've said it before and I stand by it. I don't mind who gets upset by it either: Toy Evans is a grade A cunt.

Treble AAA cunt, with no immediate threat of being downgraded.

To have a snipe at Johnson, who is giving an insider's view of an incident, is just about what we should expect from this sweaty sack of mediocrity. I don't think he has recovered any credibility after his 'China Buys Liverpool'

embarrassment, and now he just follows the pack.

Johnson should be applauded for his honesty. His team mate was pilloried by a frenzied media and Johnson has tried to educate one hack. It is an issue that, regardless of the voices calling for it to be 'put to bed', should be ongoing.

If we value truth and justice - and not the FA's version of those principles - then we should never miss an opportunity to reveal the inconsistencies and lies that have been used to attack Luis Suarez, label him a racist and malign his character.

Johnson's support should not be seen as just an act of a man defending a friend merely because he is a friend. He is too bright and far too aware of the racial problems that beset our society to offer support to a racist. He knows the truth of the matter and, despite the sneering of utter cunts like Evans, should be applauded for giving it voice.

The interview was a good one.

Yet it also suggests that our players have not been banned from speaking about an incident that we have professed we want to put behind us.

Although I support, and agree with, GJ, it is further evidence of the chaotic PR and indiscipline which got us into this mess in the first place.

The interview was a good one.

Yet it also suggests that our players have not been banned from speaking about an incident that we have professed we want to put behind us.

QUOTE]

He was replying to a direct question though. And did it wonderfully well. I admire him for doing what he did.