You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Pistonbroke
Fucking hell, not sure of how my horses are doing but by the looks of things I'm doing awfully.

Results so far...

1:30

1. Countrywide Flame

2. Runner Silk

3. Grumeti

2:05

1. Alderwood McCoy

2. Edgardo Sol

3. Sailors Warn

4. Plan A

2:40

1. Brindisi Breeze

2. Boston Bob

3. Grand Vision

3:20

1. Synchronised

2. The Giant Bolster

3. Long Run

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
Nice on mate. Could pay for the weekend yet!

Just over 180 notes up on the week so far, so happy with that. Also been a bit of fun watching it and catting with fellow tipsters on here. Got a few more to come as explained above...might have a small flutter after the next race depending on how my yankee is looking.

Results so far...

1:30

1. Countrywide Flame

2. Runner Silk

3. Grumeti

2:05

1. Alderwood McCoy

2. Edgardo Sol

3. Sailors Warn

4. Plan A

2:40

1. Brindisi Breeze

2. Boston Bob

3. Grand Vision

3:20

1. Synchronised

2. The Giant Bolster

3. Long Run

No money on any, after a great week I've had an absolute shocker today haha, think I've got another 4 races to try and save abit of this disaster.

Cheers for the list, really appreciated.

Guest Pistonbroke

Fuck socks, missed the last few races as the neighbour wanted me to help in saw down a few apple trees. Ah well, got a crate of beer for me troubles and a packet of cancer sticks. Won fuck all in the last few races by the looks of it. 186.50€ profit over the week and some nice chat on here...Well done to all those who won and thanks for the crack.