You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke

Sprinter Sacre pissed that, from 50 notes down to 30 notes up thank fuck. Smaller bets on the remaining card so they are all covered now...just hope one or two come in to boost my winnings.

Guest Pistonbroke

Zaidpour E/W in the 3.20...Got on him at 34. earlier and drifted in to 26. now.

Enjoying this so far and also cleared a huge pile of ironing which will guarantee a nice BJ later.

Guest Pistonbroke
Haha. Somebody has just lashed £110,000 win on Hurricane Fly to get £80k profit. Here's me nervous with my £20 win double!

People with money mate....probably the equivalent of us sticking a 10p bet on...even if i was stinking rich i wouldn't even contemplate sticking that much on..imagine the missus finding out!! She'd bite me knob off.

People with money mate....probably the equivalent of us sticking a 10p bet on...even if i was stinking rich i wouldn't even contemplate sticking that much on..imagine the missus finding out!! She'd bite me knob off.

I had to explain my €50 each way on that horse in the first race ffs.

Guest Pistonbroke
I had to explain my €50 each way on that horse in the first race ffs.

He fucked me up for 50 notes as well mate, thank God Sprinter sacre pissed the second. Although i have online account with Will Hill and another with Bet 365 so the missus would only find out if i have to transfer more money onto an empty account, luckily i haven't had to transfer any more money into them since I opened them ages ago. Plus they never whine when you get a big win paid out onto the bank account and they get new shoes TV's etc.

Guest Pistonbroke

Bollocks...Zaidpour was handily placed for a decent finish until it clattered the last fence. Rock on Ruby has just made the fat cat bookies smile...

Guest Pistonbroke
I only ever bet for Cheltenham mate, or unless some cunt gives me a tip. I usually lose my bollocks too so I tend to stay away!!

Some silly cunt is £110k down now.

I'm not a big better on the horses either..normally stick to a certain other sport. But Cheltenham, Ascot and Aintree get my attention. I was once in hospital over here in Germany in Gütersloh back in 1996 and an English lad next to me in the room was a Jockey who rode for the Gütersloh stables. Ricky summit...surname has gone...anyway, he gave me a tip for a big race over he in Germany which his mate was the Jockey of this horse which romped in at 16/1...i only had the balls to stick 100 notes and he did tell me it was a cert and to put all i had on... Ahh well, bet that opportunity never arises again.