You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news..

Spirit of Shankly won today @ Stratford and the there was a nice write up earlier about him in the racing post. One to look out for! Think Walk on is racing on Wednesday @ chelt? Can't remember which race though?

I had £20 on it at 11/10 (probably the only winner I'll have all week now) having backed it the first time it ran at Kempton last month. One to follow in future, I fancy.

Here are my bets for Day 1:

1:30 Tetlami (also did Cinders And Ashes at 12/1 antepost)

2:05 Menorah (each-way, 14/1 antepost)

2:40 Quantitativeeasing, Tullamore Dew (each-way)

3:20 Oscars Well (each-way, 25/1 antepost)

4:00 Balthazar King

4:40 Shop DJ (each-way)

5:15 Hunt Ball, That'll Do (each-way)

Guest Pistonbroke

1:30 - Galileo's Choice

2:05 - Sprinter Sacre

2:40 - Our Mick

3:20 - Zaidpour e/w

4:00 - Dancing Tornado e/w

4:40 - Terre Du Vent e/w

5:15 - Owen Glendower e/w

What's a lucky 15?

I've had this on tv for 10 minutes and had to mute it. I'm not sure if there's many things as fucktacularly boring as listening to people in the horse racing industry droning on and on and on and on....

Put some horse racing on you bastards. Come on.

What's a lucky 15?

Its a bet on four horses with 15 individual bets. So a £15 bet would be a £1 Lucky 15.

Four singles, six doubles, four trebles and the full accumulator.

I rarely do them, but sometimes do patents, which are three selections, with seven individual bets - three singles, three doubles, and the treble.

Guest Pistonbroke
It was fucking dismal.

Got on him at 10/1 earlier...thought i was onto a good thing when he drifted in on the market. he was at the back far too long and look uninterested when McNamara tried to push him. Lost 50 notes on the cunt.