You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I just seen that.... I don't beleive it though.. She's just trying to make Magic feel special.. I know her "high fives" are only for me!

Edit: Just for the record.. I'm training harder and longer than Magic is and my weight has defo not balloned..!

Haha! I love the smell of testosterone

Guest The Big Green Bastard

my only supermarket in the area has now implemented it's tobacco advertising ban by closing the shutters to the fag counter. I now have no idea whats in stock and the assistant was noticeably pissed off having to open these doors all day long. It's ok though for our children to see aisles of booze though?

I gave up about 18 months ago and was off the ciggys for about 4 months and then went on holiday and started again thinking I could just smoke when I felt like it rather than full time, before I knew it a couple of ciggys here and there and I was back smoking again.

Day 1 of giving up properly today.

5th April today....thats a month, navbasi

How's it going?

If social smoking is ok then is social rape ok?

I'm on week 4 of giving up but now think of myself as an ex smoker.

Which is nice.

Must say one thing, although I don't miss not being able to breath properly and stinking like an ashtray, I do miss rolling a fag and bizarrely smoking it after.

Not too much of cravings but did it on champix which was superb but I've been off them for a week now too.

If social smoking is ok then is social rape ok?

I'm on week 4 of giving up but now think of myself as an ex smoker.

Which is nice.

Must say one thing, although I don't miss not being able to breath properly and stinking like an ashtray, I do miss rolling a fag and bizarrely smoking it after.

Not too much of cravings but did it on champix which was superb but I've been off them for a week now too.

Have you endured weird dreams and rapid weight gain like my friend who used Champix?

Have you endured weird dreams and rapid weight gain like my friend who used Champix?

No weird dreams (gutted) and no rapid weight gain but I think that's alot more to do with your friends eating habits while giving up rather than the drugs. You could help by explaining to them that they should stop shoving food in their mouth and the weight gain will surprisingly stop.

5th April today....thats a month, navbasi

How's it going?

It's a breeze now... Thanks for checking in! Feels a lot longer than a month though.. We are planning on going to Spain for a few days in June and that will be the real test but won't make the mistake like last time and think I can smoke only on holiday...

It's a breeze now... Thanks for checking in! Feels a lot longer than a month though.. We are planning on going to Spain for a few days in June and that will be the real test but won't make the mistake like last time and think I can smoke only on holiday...

Put it there!!!! And keep up the good work!

Dont know if the references will mean anything to you but I've got a curious 'mash up' going on in my head between the mantra recited by Nanny McPhee and Tinie Tempah's Pass Out.........

'.....lets have a little celebration, get a glass out..'

No weird dreams (gutted) and no rapid weight gain but I think that's alot more to do with your friends eating habits while giving up rather than the drugs. You could help by explaining to them that they should stop shoving food in their mouth and the weight gain will surprisingly stop.
To be fair he has given up 7 billion times and never had the weight gain he got with Champix

Put it there!!!! And keep up the good work!

Dont know if the references will mean anything to you but I've got a curious 'mash up' going on in my head between the mantra recited by Nanny McPhee and Tinie Tempah's Pass Out.........

'.....lets have a little celebration, get a glass out..'

Hahaha! I think if I had a ciggy now I probably would "pass out"

This has undoubtedly been said before, but 'social smoker' = tight cunt who won't by their own fags.

Quite. My mate gave up last month and gives a running commentary on how many days she's gone. Every time I go out for a smoke she comes with me and bums one. She said "it's over a month now since I've bought any". No, but you've had 3 of mine in the last 2 hours you crab's arse.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I think we might have other things to think about tomorrow so here's a 2 months minus one day bump, navbasi. Still going strong?

And all the others too....still breathing fresh air?

Hey Champ... Just playing hard to get after you showered Magic with praise last time! Haha!

All is well, not been near the ciggys and still breathing the fresh air.. Today is going to be the biggest test but just like our beloved team, I'll pass with flying colours!!

Thanks for checking up and keeping me on the right track!

If it wasn't for Alcohol I would never smoke again. I never think of smoking any other time in my life other than when I drink... when am pissed something clicks in my head and before I know it I've smoked 20 marleys and waking up the next morning feeling like shit. It takes me days to get over it then I do it again the next weekend.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Bring me back some duty-free fags. Thanks in advance.

Hey Champ... Just playing hard to get after you showered Magic with praise last time! Haha!

All is well, not been near the ciggys and still breathing the fresh air.. Today is going to be the biggest test but just like our beloved team, I'll pass with flying colours!!

Thanks for checking up and keeping me on the right track!

Good man! Had me going there....not all

Ready for the Sick of being fat thread?

Good man! Had me going there....not all

Ready for the Sick of being fat thread?

I fell off the wagon yesterday after the game....... *hangs head in shame*

However, I'm not planning on going back to smoking, yesterday was just a blip.

I fell off the wagon yesterday after the game....... *hangs head in shame*

However, I'm not planning on going back to smoking, yesterday was just a blip.

Do you want the hairdryer treatment or the arm around your shoulder?

I cant say I'm surprised....I feel completely hungover and I didn't have that much to drink.