You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hey Champ, thanks for checking! Going great. Yesterday, there were a couple of times when I just thought 'fuck it, just have a ciggy' I think it was mainly between 3pn-5pm, but stayed strong. I think my last ciggy was 7pm last Sunday, so nearly a week now! Thanks for the support!!

Hey Champ, thanks for checking! Going great. Yesterday, there were a couple of times when I just thought 'fuck it, just have a ciggy' I think it was mainly between 3pn-5pm, but stayed strong. I think my last ciggy was 7pm last Sunday, so nearly a week now! Thanks for the support!!

You're made of strong stuff if you managed to resist yesterday afternoon *I know where you're coming from* Good on yer. I succumbed to alcohol

Even as a kid I never wanted to smell like my dad's car.

Stinking like a tramp's lusks isn't my idea of cool.

Look at this man, does he look concerned by you pity aphorism? No, would you like to know why? Just look at him, he swims in pussy when the mood takes him, would he do the same with a 'Whole grain health bar'? Would he fuck, he'd have trouble speaking to his mum with out his stick of unremitting awesomeness!

Smoking, whilst making you smell of fire and strength, also has the distinct advantage of giving off what women call the 'Must reproduce immediately smell' That's because IT'S FUCKING COOL!!! And all you sissy life aspirants can suck my toasted beacon of aceness.

steve-mcqueen.jpg?w=300&h=300

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
And?

3 weeks and flying! That's gone pretty quick if I'm honest! Even went out last week with the lads and a few of them smoke and had no problem standing with them while the smoke the dirty, filthy, smelly bastards! :whistle:

Thanks Champ!

Edit: 2 weeks not 3.. bloody hell, that feels like an life time ago!!

sober - I hate smoking, people who smoke, the smell everything

after 2 drinks - i need a smoke.

just the way it is, i dont wanna change it, i hate smoking sober but when ive had a drink i enjoy it.

This is me too. I often think 'ha, poor smokers...' when I see them skulking outside the office, freezing their arse off. But get a few pints down me and I'm smoking.

• 2 weeks later...
You must have read my mind as I was going to come and update you today!!

Yep still clean, only think about smoking when you bump this thread!! ;-)

Good work...and there have been some 'testing' times of the past few weeks

Should I stop asking then?

No way, it's great that you ask and are actually bothered enough to ask!

The most trying time was on Saturday, about 2pm, the sun was out, I was just sat in the garden having a can of coke and at that time the only thing missing was a ciggy, would have been perfect... But held strong... The football really isn't helping though!! You'd think the lads would be a bit more considerate!

Nav, check this out, Champ is cheating on you!

I just seen that.... I don't beleive it though.. She's just trying to make Magic feel special.. I know her "high fives" are only for me!

Edit: Just for the record.. I'm training harder and longer than Magic is and my weight has defo not balloned..!