Quantcast
Carra - Page 12 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

He starts Coates and he has a shocker he'll be battered for it

Personally i'd give it a go but then i'm not under pressure am I

We really don't have anything to lose now fourth is gone and carra is playing so poorly.

yeah but it needs stating because people are having a go at JC and Kenny for playing him when there is no alternative cos aggers made of glass

Kenny should be starting Coates instead of Carra.

Kenny should be starting Coates instead of Carra.

Coates have made massive defensive mistakes every game he has played, the calls for him are as premature as those for Shelvey.

Guest TK-421
It's what players do when they're not confident. Either in themselves or in their teammates in the midfield.

Which midfield players are you referring to, the non-Scouse ones by any remote chance? Yes, I thought so.

This is the lamest excuse for hoofing. I'll tell you why hoofing happens - because the manager orders it or because the player in possession doesn't have the required skills to find an alternative pass. That's how it has always been.

Coates have made massive defensive mistakes every game he has played, the calls for him are as premature as those for Shelvey.

Neither calls are premature. But then again, wtf do you know.

He starts Coates and he has a shocker he'll be battered for it

Personally i'd give it a go but then i'm not under pressure am I

If he's talking about tiredness affecting the team on Saturday would it not have made sense to start Coates in at least one of the three games ahead of a 34-year-old? How often did Hyypia play three 90 minutes in a week in his later seasons?

Which midfield players are you referring to, the non-Scouse ones by any remote chance? Yes, I thought so.

Did you do that while drinking a glass of water? Very impressive. And marvel at the nasty hoofer passing the ball to Gerrard.

* carefully removes the hook before putting a flapping and gasping Martin back into the water *

Ah so you are just lying then, always good to clear things up.

Cheerio.

Cheerio what? Up your ass? Your predictions and/or theories ended up being horrendously wrong. Your contributions in this thread have been abysmal as well. Drink more water, less paint thinner - you're losing it.

Cheerio what? Up your ass? Your predictions and/or theories ended up being horrendously wrong. Your contributions in this thread have been abysmal as well. Drink more water, less paint thinner - you're losing it.

My theory was spot on, but you did not really get it did you?

You are not alone though so its nothing to be ashamed of, its just how it is, everyone is not supposed to understand everything.

My theory was spot on, but you did not really get it did you?

You are not alone though so its nothing to be ashamed of, its just how it is, everyone is not supposed to understand everything.

Your theory was proven wrong, look at the table. Your observation that Coates makes mistakes in every game...who of our players doesn't.

Two ideas, both failures.

Your theory was proven wrong, look at the table. Your observation that Coates makes mistakes in every game...who of our players doesn't.

Two ideas, both failures.

So what was my theory then?

true-wildlife-african-wild-ass1.jpg