You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (Home) - 03/03/'12

Lario

Guest ShoePiss
yeah nice come back , you fucking beaut

You're the fucking beaut saying you wouldn't trust Kenny Dalglish with the dinner money.

Fuck off and support someone else you fucking shithouse.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke

People say we have knowledgeable fans...going by some of the cringe worthy shit posted on here i'd say we have far too many retards these days.

I didn't realise there were so many strict rules. I wasn't going to start a new thread about it though.

I'm not some blind nobhead who doesn't see past the scoreline. We were played better than we have for weeks today, which of course is good news. But this the third year out of the Champions League and Kenny and Comolli, the two trusted with our fate this year, have let the team down.

I quoted you because you seemed to insinuate that everybody who was dissatisfied must have thought Arsenal was the better team. I was trying to point out that this one off game against a very poor Arsenal side pales in significance to the real issues at hand. I shouldn't have sworn at you though, sorry.

Generally it's hard to argue that we've been unlucky all season, because we havent, there is a reason we are missing all these chances, and not creating enough in certain games.

Today though, we have deserved much more than what we've got, and i find it very annoying that players are getting lambasted left right and centre, after a very good performance, apart from the all important 3 points.

The game today summed up our season.We played well,never took the chances we had, their keeper had a great game.

I've been critical of Henderson but he done ok today.Arsenal don't look that good to me and I still think they will lose some games as well as Chelsea. Don't know whether we have the ability to catch them. Doubtful but you never know

You make your own luck. You dont state:-

a/ every keeper has had a blinder

b/ we are so unlucky we hit the woodwork

c/ if we just played the final ball better

d/ the ref was shit.

e/ missed penaltys.

How many goals has Adam, Carroll, Henderson, Downing scored this season.

Simple question, simple answer.

Generally it's hard to argue that we've been unlucky all season, because we havent, there is a reason we are missing all these chances, and not creating enough in certain games.

Today though, we have deserved much more than what we've got, and i find it very annoying that players are getting lambasted left right and centre, after a very good performance, apart from the all important 3 points.

It isn't 'luck' as we keep stating, when you have an established pattern rather than random chance it isn't luck.

It's very frustrating watching us, you can see that there is a really good side in there somewhere. We lack a dynamic midfield that can vary the pace of their play and an effective partner for Suarez.

The truth is Henderson, Downing, Carroll and Adam are too one dimensional and need to be replaced. In Henderson's case there is considerable mitigation, he's inexperienced and has been thrown in at the deep end playing out of position. I've seen enough from his this season to suggest he's one who will come good in time. Downing, Carrol and Adam are however disastrous purchases and we need to to look to replace them in the first team in the summer.

I'm not suggesting we get rid of Kenny but we really need to look at our transfer policy though. What are we trying to achieve with our purchases? Who is making the decisions? What is Commolli's role in all this?

My big concern is that as each season passes by we're going to find it harder to attract top flight players and to break back into the top tier.

Why?

Why do we deserve to score goals if we aren't good enough to actually score them?

If none of our players can put the ball in the net regularly, and haven't got the ability to do so, we won't score. It's a very simple science. Today is exactly the type of day on which many fans will look at our team and feel frustrated. A day on which you see RVP smash two in, and then watch your £35m investment stroll onto the pitch in extra time. For all the penalties in the world, why wouldn't that frustrate somebody? Why wouldn't waiting until the 80th minute to bring our biggest goal threat piss off our fans?

Today, as much as any other day, perfectly exemplifies our shortcomings. Our signings were shit, but everybody makes mistakes. Hence it would be nice if Kenny, Commolli and half of this forum stopped telling us we're "nearly there".

I'd have Rafa back all day, all fucking day.

Our home record has been, and I dont think this is an overreaction, totally embarrassing for the club.

Get rid of these players or they'll get rid of you, I can't be any more honest than that Kenny. Sterling and Shelvey cannot be any less ineffectual than Adam and Henderson.

Nice stat about Gerrard by the way, I hope someone points that out to him.

I wouldn't no fuckin chance, we play much better football than what we did under him, some of the matches under Rafa and Houllier would be enough to make you fall asleep. The likes of me won't make him welcome so it won't be happening as it would just be like another Hodgson scenario with some of the fans.

Just to draw attention to some stats for this season:

Played Started Sub Goals

Downing: 32 26 6 1

Henderson: 33 29 4 1

Adam: 33 29 4 1

Gerrard: 18 12 8 5

Maxi: 14 11 3 4

Kuyt: 31 19 12 4

Bellamy: 28 13 15 9

That's our midfield.

We've got Adam, Henderson and Downing who have started almost every game and have -- between them -- contributed the same amount of goals as Martin Skrtel or Maxi on their own.

Bellamy has scored the most but hardly ever starts.

Maxi and Stevie have played less but can still put the ball in the net.

Part of our problem being that three of our offensive midfield players just aren't scoring goals. Maxi has been marginalised and Bellamy apparently can't play enough, whilst Stevie's been injured.

Last season Raul chipped in with goals as did Maxi, and before that we always had Gerrard and Torres putting the ball in the net. Before that, Benayoun was always chipping in with a few and Kuyt (when playing regularly) pulled his weight. Now, we don't really have any consistent goalscorers in the starting line-up. If you look at that midfield, Suarez and Skrtel will (statistically) be the only potent goal threat we have on the field at any one time. It isn't enough.

You're the fucking beaut saying you wouldn't trust Kenny Dalglish with the dinner money.

Fuck off and support someone else you fucking shithouse.

nice one !

I was at the Sunderland game at the start of the season , was also at the game today , in fact I was at every home game in between, as a 'match going' fan and therefore paying contributor to our wonderful club I believe I have every right to the odd post questioning the quality of our summer purchases !

Now fuck off and go and order another scarf from the club website you sanctimonious long distance super fan

Grade A blert

I wouldn't no fuckin chance, we play much better football than what we did under him, some of the matches under Rafa and Houllier would be enough to make you fall asleep. The likes of me won't make him welcome so it won't be happening as it would just be like another Hodgson scenario with some of the fans.

Haha what a whopper ''the likes of me'' Fuck Off mark my words if Rafa was to return he would be welcomed with open arms by 95% of fans at the game at least, and no i'm not saying bin Kenny.

It isn't 'luck' as we keep stating, when you have an established pattern rather than random chance it isn't luck.

It's very frustrating watching us, you can see that there is a really good side in there somewhere. We lack a dynamic midfield that can vary the pace of their play and an effective partner for Suarez.

The truth is Henderson, Downing, Carroll and Adam are too one dimensional and need to be replaced. In Henderson's case there is considerable mitigation, he's inexperienced and has been thrown in at the deep end playing out of position. I've seen enough from his this season to suggest he's one who will come good in time. Downing, Carrol and Adam are however disastrous purchases and we need to to look to replace them in the first team in the summer.

I'm not suggesting we get rid of Kenny but we really need to look at our transfer policy though. What are we trying to achieve with our purchases? Who is making the decisions? What is Commolli's role in all this?

My big concern is that as each season passes by we're going to find it harder to attract top flight players and to break back into the top tier.

I agree with that to a certain extent but I don't think our purchases have been a disaster. I think we succeeded in basically establishing a solid squad. You can see week in week out we play some good stuff.

But we just keep failing to kill teams off and we keep making poor decisions in the final third.

I think we have been undeniably unlucky at times this season but theres also no denying its an established pattern which I think suggests its more than just a coincidence. We just arn't good at scoring goals and something has to be done about that.

Guest ShoePiss
nice one !

I was at the Sunderland game at the start of the season , was also at the game today , in fact I was at every home game in between, as a 'match going' fan and therefore paying contributor to our wonderful club I believe I have every right to the odd post questioning the quality of our summer purchases !

Now fuck off and go and order another scarf from the club website you sanctimonious long distance super fan

Grade A blert

You didn't question the quality of our summer purchases you fucking tit. You said you wouldn't trust Kenny Dalglish with the dinner money.

Shithouse.

Guest ShoePiss
How good is Van Persie though? What a striker.

44 goals in 45 games or something daft like that. At the very top of his game.

After the euphoria of last weekend, the reality of this- that we are an EL calibre side.

I didn’t think that we played badly and in several respects played well, not least with shots at goal/off the post. But shots that don’t go in win you no points.

That Carroll was praised for doing well, but failed to score, against a Championship play off side last weekend, but this weekend wasn’t even trusted with a start tells you all you need to know about how KK rates him. Luis had his usual flashes of brilliance- but didn’t score, and his league goals record this season is paltry, his effort to secure the penalty, evidence of a man who feels his best chance of scoring is with some help from the ref.

The team will finish off this season better than last, and there is even a prospect of a cup double to keep our spirits high. But this summer some bold decisions will be required up front.

You didn't question the quality of our summer purchases you fucking tit. You said you wouldn't trust Kenny Dalglish with the dinner money.

Shithouse.

I never mentioned Kenny Mr Superfan, i said incumbents i.e. persons responsible for purchasing our summer signings , my post inferred their lack of quality, I know I should have been more clear but I didn't realise you were a fucking simpleton.

Now run along , we will chat after the next soccer match!

Guest ShoePiss
I never mentioned Kenny Mr Superfan, i said incumbents i.e. persons responsible for purchasing our summer signings , my post inferred their lack of quality, I know I should have been more clear but I didn't realise you were a fucking simpleton.

Now run along , we will chat after the next soccer match!

Sorry you fucking clown, you meant Kenny and Comolli.

You calling me a superfan and then list all the games you've been to this season, oh and mention 'soccer' too.

Haha you bad bellend.