You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (Home) - 03/03/'12

Lario

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously the coaching staff can't escape criticism but the more I've watched us this season a certain idea has begun to formulate in my head.

I think we've got a good technically well rounded squad. We are capable of playing some good stuff. Where we seem to fail though is our decision making at crucial points in the game. And if you watch us you'll often find yourself thinking "That was fucking stupid" and not in the throwaway comment type of sense.

I mean literally fucking stupid, as in a lot of our players just do not think about what they are doing, or they're too fucking stupid to even think about that they're doing.

All I know is its been all season long and if it doesn't change next season whether through bringing new blood in or some of our lads just engaging their brains, we'll see the same fucking thing all over again for an entire season.

I agree, for quite some time I've thought these players need a benitez style tactical straitjacket that makes 80% of their decisions for them. They're not good enough to tell them to just go out there and do their thing.

He was gutted about carroll but fuck me 35 mill you would bite anyones arm off,sentimental appiontment,a lad i this thread hit nail on the head fsg wont go all out with kenny as our manager ,they want there own choice not the fans choice

FSG won't go all out with any manager. They've said repeatedly, "We'll not deficit spend. We'll only spend what we bring in". Changing the manager is not going to suddenly make a load of money available.

I wish Kenny would use subs earlier. We played fairly well until the final third, we are the worst side I've ever seen infront of goal and our players decision making is just bizarre they really must be thick as fuck. I don't want to hear about luck it's gone on too long it's just incompetence.

The most frustrating thing is how we've just ignored the situation especially in the January window, just closing our eyes and saying it will all get better. I'd honestly give youth a chance because we really have got fuck all to lose now and some these players aren't worth the shirt.

Guest ShoePiss
Ha ha you boring housebound prick. Sad a bloke your age with Captain Sensible as an avatar - no wonder your missus fucked off from you u sad cunt.

Stalk much?

It hit home today how bad we actually are in the final 3rd. I'm not talking about the hitting the post, Suarez only had a tiny gap to hit and Kuyt did everything he could to score, but was unlucky. I'm talking about the amount of times we do utterly the wrong thing in crucial areas of the field. The two on one situation in the first half, Downing only having to roll the ball accross to Suarez and puts in to the keeper, Adam not even attempting to slide Henderson in during the second half, 15 corners yet not one goal scoring opportunity (again)...

I could go on.

After all the money spent and we are in no better a position than last year. Yes we have won a trophy, but that will only count if our league position improved from last year. I'm not even talking about CL football, but I expected us to at least look like we could get CL football. We are miles off that. And, quite rightly, FSG will ask questions of Kenny this summer.

Ha ha you boring housebound prick. Sad a bloke your age with Captain Sensible as an avatar - no wonder your missus fucked off from you u sad cunt.

You actually know fuck all about that subject you geordie shitstain. To be honest you know absolutely fuck all about anything, like the rest of your dimwit inbred, neanderthal, "way aye man" dickheaded bretherin. Fucking trolling prick.

Your a fuckin idiot, and a cunt for good measure, is Rafa Benitez gona some how stop us missing penalties

Probably.

or stop Reina fuckin gifting teams goals, and your Gerrard Reference, how many have we not won when he wasn't playing or does that matter

The blind adamance of super-fans to not recognise Carra's downfall reminds me of the rabid determination to condemn Suarez a racist.

"We all dream of a team of Carraghers"

Fuck off and support JCFC then.

Guest ShoePiss
I wish Kenny would use subs earlier. We played fairly well until the final third, we are the worst side I've ever seen infront of goal and our players decision making is just bizarre they really must be thick as fuck. I don't want to hear about luck it's gone on too long it's just incompetence.

The most frustrating thing is how we've just ignored the situation especially in the January window, just closing our eyes and saying it will all get better. I'd honestly give youth a chance because we really have got fuck all to lose now and some these players aren't worth the shirt.

They defo aren't the brightest. Downing and Adam standing over the freekick, Downing runs over it and Arsenal were tricked, oh I thought it was going to be an inswinger, oh here's Adam, it's an inswinger.

Haha!

Guest ShoePiss
Fuck me that was cutting. I can't wait for post number 7,7667 - another boring cunt with no life. Do you take it up the arse of your boyfriend Redder Lurtz?

I wasn't trying to be cutting, I just noticed that you only joined here a few months ago but happened to know stuff about redderlurtz that happens probably over a year or more ago...

A little weird isn't it?

Probably.

The blind adamance of super-fans to not recognise Carra's downfall reminds me of the rabid determination to condemn Suarez a racist.

"We all dream of a team of Carraghers"

Fuck off and support JCFC then.

Check my post on the MF chief I said before the game Carragher shouldn't play, I said during game he was 100% at fault for 1st goal, and I said after game he shouldn't start another game, but you carry on

Bobby Hundreds nails it again. right on its head.

Stephen Martin ‏ @stephen1martin

The text I've just received about the changing room has caused me concern for #lfc#

Anyone know what the fuck this is about?

Stephen Martin ‏ @stephen1martin Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Players arguing with Kenny.

Arrgggh!!! That fucking date - The March 3rd Curse strikes yet Again!!! What the fuck Is it with this bastard date, late goals against us & above all else? Our Home matches? Could of scripted today right down to the date - Seen it a couple of times already in my lifetime - Right down to the very Date...........

March 3rd 1991 - We play (you guessed it) Arsenal - Absolutely fucking batter them like I've Never Seen them battered before or since only a week after Kenny left before to. Anyway - We just cannot score in the first half when we do all bar net & by the second? Paul Merson recovers from his lifelong haze long enough to put away one of just Two chances for them all match long & win the game. We? Do everything Bar put the ball in the net & Seaman saves everything for them after that goal.

March 3rd 2007 - We play United at home - The O'Shea Game. Enough said - We (again) absolutely fucking hammered them all Over the park but (crucially)? Cannot score for love nor money like back in 1991 & again today. Then? Up pops the killer that you knew would come with virtually the last fucking Kick!!! And a former Red Fan of All people in O'shea!! A free kick rebounds off Reina in the area, just at the right height for O'Shea of 10 man United who've had Scholes sent off by then for impersonating a Very poor Mike Tyson on Alonso And BANG!!! We've lost on this fucking date Again!!!!

Now?

March 3rd 2012: This? Or rather That Debacle/Travesty/Kick in the nether regions (delete as appropriate) just finished; You know the drill but for completeness sake? We absolutely pulverised Arsenal (again - What Is it with them & This date in particular at Anfield?) smash them all over the park & back again - But Yet a fucking gain? Just cannot bloody score needing them to register our one goal & spurning a penalty (again) and a whole string of great chances in both halves before getting the sucker punch we could all See coming after gifting a soft equaliser to Van Persie in the first half? The ball falls to him onside just once in the right position & that? Was all he needed and What do you know? We're sunk again in the 2nd minute of 8 of time added on.

Though TBF? That linesman wanted fucking shooting for playing him onside & raising the flag for Dirk only a moment before in Precisely the same position - Hmm? If I didn't know better? I'd say maybe certain people didn't Want to see us win that one hence the ahem Creative Refereeing which included gifting their bastard keeper a letoff from a virtually certain (anywhere bar Anfield) Red Card in the first half & watching him go on to play like Lev Yashin & Gordon Banks rolled into one to keep us out after the first goal. Anyway there you go - The usual drill And done. The March 3rd curse has struck Yet again with a chronic inability to score on this day at Home combined with Scezyney & Van Persie enabling Arsenal to inflict on us the same result Merson & O'Shea have previously on this date to us in our Home Once again. Some days? Just aren't lucky for certain teams - I think we've found Our bogey date.............

What is It with this bloody date & us at Anfield? Most especially against Sodding Arsenal?

Should have won that game by a clear mile - Should have won this Season by a clear mile but missed chances, missed penalties you name it. It's not we can't play or create chances so to all those saying Kenny should go/is a dinosaur? Fuck Right Off!! You are the dinosaurs thinking your outdated "sky/prem/me, me, me" means or will change a Thing - It won't. The only problem we have? Is finding The right finisher for us in the manner we once did Torres, Spurs did Adebayor & City have Aguero & Dzeko. He or they? Are out there somewhere - Something tells me we'll spend this summer combing the earth for them & that is why we won't spend on a Lot of players - Instead? I expect we'll spend a Lot on a couple of players & never have we more clearly needed to. Our front line is a fucking disgrace - That match was a fucking disgraceful result. And this date? What Is it with us & Home Matches on the 3rd of March? Lord only knows - Oh well 4th's gone now - not that it was ever On & hoping for only 4th at Our club? Is another fucking disgrace in itself. Suppose at least we embarrassed these fuckers on their own patch back in August so we know we Can do it to them - I think the difference in the two matches is summed up thus; Agger played at the Emirates - Carragher today. Down there? We conceded 0 - Today? We let in 2 at Home - Draw your own conclusions I certainly have.............

I Suppose we'll just have to play out the rest of the season & hope for the FA Cup to go with that already won. It's still more than some clubs have won or had the chance to win in a decade so we should be thankful for that & maybe get to enjoy what we do win instead of arrogantly expecting ever more? Enjoy what we Do win & retain the hunger for ever more - That? I think is the lost secret of our success - It's time we now found it again & discarded our arrogance once & for all - Long Past time in fact.. On we go with the King then - Things can only improve from here on in.................

NB One More Big gripe of mine I've noticed today? Why do our players Not follow in bloody rebounds off the post? Do that? And we might have had 3 goals today - Instead? We get 0 yet again from that source & this time? Damn well pay for it with what's been coming All season at Anfield - Suppose that's one of the differences between having a clinical finisher & selling him in the window to fund a purchase of one who Might develop into such if not starved of service & left on the bench endlessly. Not that I meant anyone in particular with that or did I? Shouldn't need to tell you no? That would be far to easy - Work it out for yourselves - It isn't hard..............

Edited by Redshadow