You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (Home) - 03/03/'12

Lario

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fuck off. Kenny, if you keep selecting 34 year old has beens when you are up against the most clinical finisher in the world, you reap your rewards. Leaving our best bet of a goal on the bench until 10 minutes from the end is also diabolical. Nothing wrong with the 1st half imo, but 2nd half was all too familiar and predictable.

Back to the usual in 2nd half for our fantastic summer signings as well.... If Carra plays our next match Kenny should go in the summer, simple as. If he can't see what is so blatantly obvious I don't think I'll trust his vision/knowledge anymore, legend though he is. Might as well rebuild for the summer, all hope is over for 4th.

A change of manager wouldn't do anything unless we invest in quality.

Sadly Kenny bought a huge number of expensive duds in the summer. At least Benitez got his big signings right, bar Aquilani.

If there's similar money available in the summer and Kenny is still in the job, he needs to be told in no uncertain terms that Brtish players are out of bounds regardless of what he wants.

Too much money wasted for too little return. The owners won't be investing like that again, and we can't afford a stadium. Our days of playing for the top prizes will be over pretty much permanently from here on in.

Destined to be the next Preston. Football has changed so much, that we're being left behind.

I'm just gutted by our panicked transfer business. £75+million on Downing, Adam, Henderson & Carroll.

Fuck me.

The worst part about it, because we've spent so much money on them, no fucker will give us anything for them, so they'll be stuck here for another 4 seasons till contracts run down.

We can moan about this and that but at the end of the day it's been the same problem all season and Kenny has not addressed it. We fail to take our chances and the players need to look at themselves for that.

I really can't understand what goes on in Kenny's head. Henderson out right (just play him centrally or don't play him at all) and playing Adam. Adam is just one of the worst central midfielders in the prem. He has no qualities whatsoever.

Carra is past it and Coates should be played till the end of the season. 4th is gone now and we have noone else to blame but Kenny and the finishing.

Kenny needs to change plan A or go, the summer signings have been comical, if it was anybody else we would all be laughing our heads off, we deserved nothing from that game, we could have played for 10 hours and still not scored.:wallbutt:

Guest ShoePiss

The owners needed to provide cash in January, they didn't so not getting 4th shouldn't be a surprise or seen as a failure.

I'd fucking love to hear Commolli come out and convince us that only "minor tweaking" is needed to this team.

Kenny also says these players have been "fantastic" and it will be hard to get better players.

Talk about kicking us when we're down.

Adam, Carra and Kuyt were shite today. Other than that we did very well. The Henderson haters can fuck off, he was decent. The problem is our lack of making any substitutions when we were on top and running them ragged. The other problem is our players' inability to finish teams off. 14 attempts at goal and only 4 on target. I'm sorry to commit a mortal sin here but that stops with the manager. Clearly we largely have a team with ability but if they're not being managed to finish teams off there's only one solution.

I'd have Rafa back all day, all fucking day.

Our home record has been, and I dont think this is an overreaction, totally embarrassing for the club.

Get rid of these players or they'll get rid of you, I can't be any more honest than that Kenny. Sterling and Shelvey cannot be any less ineffectual than Adam and Henderson.

Nice stat about Gerrard by the way, I hope someone points that out to him.

Too much money wasted for too little return. The owners won't be investing like that again, and we can't afford a stadium. Our days of playing for the top prizes will be over pretty much permanently from here on in.

Destined to be the next Preston. Football has changed so much, that we're being left behind.

I'm just gutted by our panicked transfer business. £75+million on Downing, Adam, Henderson & Carroll.

Fuck me.

The worst part about it, because we've spent so much money on them, no fucker will give us anything for them, so they'll be stuck here for another 4 seasons till contracts run down.

I wouldn't write the owners off like that. They're not going to trust Kenny's own judgment again though. We have a chance, but we need dynamism at the coaching level. Barring the miracle we need, the summer might be the ideal time for Kenny to make a dignified exit.

Fucking March and we are on 39 points for the season. Says it all to me....not even near good enough!!!!!!!! You can blame everything else but missing considerable chances every single game is not good enough anymore, especially knowing where this club wants to be.

Do we even practice penalties at Melwood?? we are so fucking bad at this side of our game and it doesn't seem to be addressed.

He seems to escape criticism here but Reina has been off this season and possibly last season as well. Its all fine and well blaming Cara for their goals today but Pepe has been beaten at his near post twice today, but he'll get his game for the rest of the season??? When Agger is fit again he'll go straight back into the side.

Arsenal where always going to score the second half today, the warning signs were there but nobody in responsible positions did anything untill it was too late. It seems to be a common theme at this club.

Fucking gutted is an understatement!!

Bye bye CL for this season anyway

Dave U nailed it in the podcast. He was talking about how in the CC final we just kept making the wrong decisions over and over again in the final third.

Its been all season and its just not good enough. People not releasing the ball when another player is in a great position(Charlie Adam is fucking criminal for that), shooting when a brilliant pass is on, passing when a shot is wide open for the taking. These are just some examples.

We just keep making poor decisions and yet again today it cost us. Never mind even if we made the right decision our finishing would be shit anyway. Another striker should have been brought in.

How much of this is down to coaching? Clearly we've got ability. Why do we keep making these wrong decisions?

The owners needed to provide cash in January, they didn't so not getting 4th shouldn't be a surprise or seen as a failure.

It's no surprise to me or indicative of failure BUT the fact that obvious problems and recurrent problems have not been addressed is what needs sorting.

As much as I admire Jay Spearing for being the first man with down's syndrome to play premiership football, he's a piss poor player.

You really are a knownothing cunt aren't you. Why you ever come near this site is a mystery to me you geordie wanker.

Today was what, in fairness, we've had coming to us at Anfield for quite some time.

If you're going to keep hitting posts and not converting pens, it's not draws we need to brace ourselves for, but losses.

We're starting to get what we deserve out of this League season. Nothing unfortunately.

I love Kenny, but if we finish 6th or 7th and a top manager is available in the summer, it would be folly to not even contemplate the notion. We need a detailed an for improvement, we can't just do the same failed things as last year.

I know mate, there was a heavy dose of sarcasm in my post. I've been critical of Kenny on here once or twice & was negged to fuckery & sent pm's for it! Its not something you can say on here without all the 'superfans' going off on 1. Have you noticed tho that when someone does say something negative it ALWAYS start with 'I love Kenny but....................' Anyway, its not Kennys fault, its Commoli's for buying shite!

They stumped up the best part of £45 million net plus allowed Kenny to spend all the funds raised through sales over the previous couple of transfer windows.

The net result is no real improvement and 7th place. The team we played towards the end of last season was better. We've managed to go out with this ludicrous buy British policy and brought in players who are hugely expensive and poorer quality.

Why would Henry & co give the current regime any further funds? Personally I suspect Henry views Kenny as something the club need to get past before they can implement their plan of a young talented manager.