You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fucking Fighting Talk on 5 live

dlfc

It is a joke. It is a sad day when programmes like fighting talk can't say things like that.

If the club have a real issue with all these jokes that Suarez will get - then they should tell our side of the story, fight the FA and Ferguson. Otherwise we accept it, which is what they have done.

I have a picture in my mind of dlfc sat in an armchair, laughing merrily away to Last Of The Summer Wine.

Oh dear, am I really that old?

If none of you can see that what was said was very wrong then I'm obviously not one of you.

Just because it's supposed to be "a joke" doesn't excuse it. It's so fucking wrong and I still don't believe none of you see it.

Let's make jokes about Jews or gas ovens perhaps. It's OK it's a fucking joke joke ain't it?

Get real guys, this is a disgrace.

I give up. I really do.

If none of you can see that what was said was very wrong then I'm obviously not one of you.

Just because it's supposed to be "a joke" doesn't excuse it. It's so fucking wrong and I still don't believe none of you see it.

Let's make jokes about Jews or gas ovens perhaps. It's OK it's a fucking joke joke ain't it?

I give up. I really do.

Tell you what, I think you should give up mate.

Our Suarez race issue = thousands of Jews being gassed?

Get a fucking grip.

I give up. I really do.

If FT is making you give up then I fear for you...a sense of humour and a sense of perspective may come in handy.

Think Carlisle will mention the Suarez case as often has he can and he will have total support from the panel and the audience.you,d think it was the worst case of rascism in 40 0 years. hope the BBC don't give him any alchohol.there are hundreds of other channels to watch though, I suppose.

Tell you what, I think you should give up mate.

Our Suarez race issue = thousands of Jews being gassed?

Get a fucking grip.

You're absolutely right mate.

Despite the joys of today I really don't have a grip and I see stuff that no-one else appears to see. If you and others on this board don't understand the wider implications there's no point in me trying to explain.

Last post time I think.

Hasta la vista .

You're absolutely right mate.

Despite the joys of today I really don't have a grip and I see stuff that no-one else appears to see. If you and others on this board don't understand the wider implications there's no point in me trying to explain.

Last post time I think.

Hasta la vista .

Comparing what happened to the Jews to what happened last October? Yeah you're right, you're not like us, thankfully.