You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I think it's fair to say it has to be one of those "you had to be there at the time moments". It was bad coz no one was really there and the lads are decent lads, I leave it at that.

Jonjo is one of only a couple of players who stops outside Melwood daily to sign autographs.

There not suppose to stop now by order of the club,some still do and he is one of them.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's fair to say it has to be one of those "you had to be there at the time moments". It was bad coz no one was really there and the lads are decent lads, I leave it at that.

Catch Gerrard on a bad day and he'd probably tell you to fuck off. It doesn't mean he's got a bad attitude and needs to sort himself out.

Catch Gerrard on a bad day and he'd probably tell you to fuck off. It doesn't mean he's got a bad attitude and needs to sort himself out.

This is true, people just need to leave these fellas alone as far as I'm concerned. They must get it all the time whilst out trying to have some fun. Must get tiring.

You're twenty. You have a career of about 10-15 years to make enough money to last forever, well, forever until you croak. Why the hell would you want to spend the time in pubs with all the idiots there? Just do your stuff on the pitch, concentrate on the essential, make the dough, and drink yourself to death when you are 35. As far as hormones go, they are still there at the age of 35, no problem, see one Mr Giggs...

Guest ShoePiss
Jonjo is one of only a couple of players who stops outside Melwood daily to sign autographs.

There not suppose to stop now by order of the club,some still do and he is one of them.

Further proof that the lad has an attitude problem and we're now learning he has an issue with authority.

Hang on, are people telling me he did not suddenly become world class after a spell in a mid table Championship side after all.

Who could have thought that?

Code, talking bollocks after it's clear Shelvey has improved for the experience in The Championship.

Hang on, are people telling me he did not suddenly become world class after a spell in a mid table Championship side after all.

he has started 2 games since he came back, he played really well against Villa and I didn't see the Oldham game but he scored in that one, no-one says he is world class but its obviously done him good

My opinion. Jonjo looks a class player. Just looks a bit off the pace of the game (less so recently though), much like Lucas and Jay did initially. He definitely has an eye for a pass and seems to be a player who knows what he wants to do before he gets the ball (my favourite type of player) and he looks to play with assuredness. I hope he makes it but I think lack of pace may be the deciding factor.

He also doesn't seem effected by Gerrard's presence on the pitch. Which is something I think some players stuggle with sometimes.

Just words and thoughts though.