You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prison Break fans.

Kopite

Be careful on play.com I had my card details stolen due to ordering some items from that site. I bought the items, then went back to check on the order and couldn't log in - somebody had altered my details.

I had a call from my bank a few weeks later telling me people were trying to buy good in the states, India and eastern europe.

I googled it up and found a couple of sites featuring people who had the same problem.

Be careful on play.com I had my card details stolen due to ordering some items from that site. I bought the items, then went back to check on the order and couldn't log in - somebody had altered my details.

I had a call from my bank a few weeks later telling me people were trying to buy good in the states, India and eastern europe.

I googled it up and found a couple of sites featuring people who had the same problem.

I've been using play.com for years and never had one issue, you sure you never had a virus? That's how my online bank account got hacked. (stole 6 grand got it all back though)

Good deal, but after season one (which was amazing) it went awful.

I've been using play.com for years and never had one issue, you sure you never had a virus?

That was the first time I'd had a problem with online purchases, most likely bad luck/karma/divine intervention etc.

I loved the first season of Prison Break myself, never saw the other seasons, although the constant cliff hanger did piss me off after a while.

Its a shame that you need to have a cliffhanger everyweek to keep people interested, when you think of some of the tv series that were cancelled because the viewing figures were low. Firefly was one, the other Camelot, which I didnt watch but bought the series box set and loved it. Then found out they cancelled it.