Quantcast
"Maverick Sabre" - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Channel surfing, I've just come across that S***er AM shitfest. Some bloke I've never heard of, Maverick Sabre, currently being interviewed. This bloke has taken white blokes who tork laahk dey is black innit, to another level. A white Irishman with a Dublin "I is black innit" accent. What a tit.

I think he's a down syndrome Finley quaye. He's shit and the fact he exists makes my day shitter.

No offense intended to any one offended except for you maverick sabre you goofy bastard.

For a while I assumed he did have Downs and must have come through some reality TV show as an "inspirational" tale. Really.

It's not the first time something like that would have flown under my radar, I still remember the looks of incredulity the girls in the office gave me when I asked if Ollie Murs was from X-Factor "or something?"

He does look a bit downsy but to be to fair to him,he's got a amazing unique voice and has worked very hard to get where he is right now,does lots of impromptu facebook gigs and has hit all the off beat sources like balcony TV etc....

[YOUTUBE]4cvyLPib-lA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]m8U9qWAjUYQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]MX1InajMshQ&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL9F27DB8982C51AA8[/YOUTUBE]

For a while I assumed he did have Downs and must have come through some reality TV show as an "inspirational" tale. Really.

It's not the first time something like that would have flown under my radar, I still remember the looks of incredulity the girls in the office gave me when I asked if Ollie Murs was from X-Factor "or something?"

And is he? I'm vaguely familiar with the name but haven't a clue who he is.

I did like his track "Let Me Go" which sampled Isaac Hayes' "Ike's Rap 2" (the same sample was used by Portishead for "Glory Box"). I've not heard anything else of his though.

first saw him on Buzzcocks and didnt have a clue who he was, then he was singing live on the Jo Whiley show, thought he was really good and will have to get his album

What the fuck is Maverick Sabre supposed to mean anyway? He needs a new gesture when he sings. I find him instantly annoying.

Just seen his cover of wonder wall, he's the most horrendous singer I've heard in my life. He may aswell slit puppies throats on live TV.

Check out Nigerian Idol on HiTV.

first saw him on Buzzcocks and didnt have a clue who he was, then he was singing live on the Jo Whiley show, thought he was really good and will have to get his album

There's so much wrongness in this post I don't know where to begin.

He does look a bit downsy but to be to fair to him,he's got a amazing unique voice and has worked very hard to get where he is right now,does lots of impromptu facebook gigs and has hit all the off beat sources like balcony TV etc....

[YOUTUBE]4cvyLPib-lA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]m8U9qWAjUYQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]MX1InajMshQ&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL9F27DB8982C51AA8[/YOUTUBE]

Just chilling at home and I Used to Have it All came on the radio. Haters may Hate but that's some voice that boy has