You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Travelling to Wembley

Preston Red

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is, I lived in Tromsø 6 months myself from January to June back in 04, worst 6 months of my life.

Those winter months are soul destroying.

You discover parts of your psyche you never though existed; nothing worse than waking up and realizing there is no daylight.

Not today, not tomorrow, not the next day.

Moonlight is a solace, as you know the sun exists due to reflection but if there's clouds the darkness confounds, enveloping like a thick fog from which there is no escape.

I imagine this is what Red Nicks mind is sometimes like.

Guest alantkayll
I'm arriving in London Friday night and will travel home Monday night.

I'll get my arse to Wembley on the Sunday on the tube, probably with a stop in Kilburn for some pre-match pints.

Jester Hat?

Jester Hat?

Now you mention it Al.

I'm actually thinking about bringing my scarf to this one and the red trainees will certainly make an appearance as they brought great success when we played the mancs in the cup a couple of weeks back.

Now you mention it Al.

I'm actually thinking about bringing my scarf to this one and the red trainees will certainly make an appearance as they brought great success when we played the mancs in the cup a couple of weeks back.

I was thinking about starting a Superstitions thread....but that might be tempting fate

FAO Preston Red

Wembley Park is our stop, ie closest to the East Stand. Wembley Central is theirs

Yeah, but Wembley Central is on the Bakerloo. You can't go wrong as long as you get on the Metropolitan line. I'll be staying in West Hampstead, so it's about 15 mins for me on the Jubilee.