You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ferguson is the cause of all of this not some poxy non-handshake

Nathanzx

ferguson has fuelled a lot of the hatred between the clubs in recent times, yes there was always rivalry but some of his comments have made things a hell of a lot worse, from the knock them off the perch thing to countless other derogatory comments about pool players and results down through the years, to this year accusing suarez of being a diver to today saying liverpool should get rid of him and he's a disgrace and then he has the gall to say man u have showed dignity and class throughout the whole affair....here's a simple little instruction fergie, don't talk about opposition clubs/players, it is none of your concern so shut it or you will only inflame things even further which you say is something you don't want, incredibly hypocritical if you ask me

oh and in all of this kerfuffle few have mentioned the key problem, I think it boils down to a lack of communication between the clubs; nobody knew who was willing to shake hands with who and if they would reciprocate and who would initiate contact and how high or outreached the hand would be etc etc, with so much ego and pride and bitterness at stake it was a recipe for disaster, they should have sat down and agreed on what would happen and not leave things uncertain like that - liverpool requested a meeting with Man U to talk things over and come to some kind of resolution so that relations wouldn't detoriate even further between the two clubs, what was fergusons's response - "I do not see why there is any need for it"

yet don't expect anybody in the media to pick him up on this, half of them are in his pocket and the other half are too cowed and spineless to take on the old man

You can include Evra in there as well. We all knew he was a despicable cunt even before this all started but what he did today shows that he revels in the role of the victim. He's always been a shit stirrer and he'll always be. It doesn't matter if he's black, white or yellow. He is and always has been a massive cunt and he's exactly where he should be and he's the captain of the cunt brigade that is Manchester United Football Club.

Ferguson first stirred the pot against Suarez with the diving thing. During the racism thing he played a blinder, if his goal was to stitch Suarez up and hinder LFC. Then comments today are terrible too - how dare he comment about our player?

Suarez is no saint. I know what I see. He plays the game at the limits, so he is never far from trouble. But...

In this whole saga he has been stitched up and also not helped by the amateurish way the club handled it. He should have said nothing. And we also should have been in thre at the outset, just like red nose, who smelled blood and got stuck in.

He has been a great manager. No one can deny that. But he wields too much power. People are either scared of him or he controls them. Kenny has a big job on his hands to get us back on top.

It all started when Ferguson called Suarez a diving cheat at Anfield.

Then he took it upon himself to accuse Suarez of calling his lying shite no mark player a n***** 5 times to the ref. We know the rest.

And yesterday he was caught out shit stirring again.

The sooner he gets out of the game the better.

I was always thinking the hard shoulder shitter had an alterior motiv. Even from the early comments about him walking Evra down to the referees room after the league game,to his press conferences in the fallout. If when he was asked the question about the handshake on Saturday he distanced himself along the lines of he hadnt seen it but if Suarez did do it the he is a silly lad, something along them lines, but to say what he did proved that he doesn't give a fuck about the racism issue,he only wants to keep this in the press as long as he can and undermine our club as much as he can.

Ferguson first stirred the pot against Suarez with the diving thing. During the racism thing he played a blinder, if his goal was to stitch Suarez up and hinder LFC. Then comments today are terrible too - how dare he comment about our player?

Suarez is no saint. I know what I see. He plays the game at the limits, so he is never far from trouble. But...

In this whole saga he has been stitched up and also not helped by the amateurish way the club handled it. He should have said nothing. And we also should have been in thre at the outset, just like red nose, who smelled blood and got stuck in.

He has been a great manager. No one can deny that. But he wields too much power. People are either scared of him or he controls them. Kenny has a big job on his hands to get us back on top.

A good point well made.

ferguson has fuelled a lot of the hatred between the clubs in recent times, yes there was always rivalry but some of his comments have made things a hell of a lot worse, from the knock them off the perch thing to countless other derogatory comments about pool players and results down through the years, to this year accusing suarez of being a diver to today saying liverpool should get rid of him and he's a disgrace and then he has the gall to say man u have showed dignity and class throughout the whole affair....here's a simple little instruction fergie, don't talk about opposition clubs/players, it is none of your concern so shut it or you will only inflame things even further which you say is something you don't want, incredibly hypocritical if you ask me

The man's beyond the pale, he doesn't care who he insults. He'll be after snooker players before too long. The cunt.