You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FUCK SKY,FUCK EVRA, FUCK FERGUSON, FUCK JEFF STELLING

Marko121

The BBC haven't been much better. Was watching their version of Soccer Saturday with Garth Crooks and Steve Claridge seemingly having a contest to see who could talk the most shite. They seemed to spend most of the programme going on about the handshake rather than the games actually being played t 3 o clock. Constantly had reminders of the scoreline as well. When we beat them in the cup a couple of weeks back I think it was about 45 minutes before I even heard any mention we had beat United - it obviously didn't suit their agenda that Evra was on the losing side that day or indeed fucked up for the winning goal.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to find his grave and piss on it.

The horrible cunt.

Hes a dirty sly manipulative cunt and I'm certain, when he finally croaks, all the rats who've done his bidding will come crawling out from under the floor and expose a lot of the dirty shit hes pulled through the years.

Of course, its not corruption though, making sure refs do his bidding through borderline threats and manipulation isn't corrupt like. Can't wait for it.

Not much. A huge number of players involved in the tunnel row and several people heard Agger loudly telling Rio to drag his sorry ass outside in 5 mins so he could beat the shit out of him.

If that's true my love for Agger has just increased dramatically.

Guest San Don

Rugby player's United fan 'uncle tom' tweet at Johnson

The tension surrounding Saturday’s powderkeg Manchester United v Liverpool clash will not be helped by a highly inappropriate tweet from a rugby player describing England defender Glen Johnson as an ‘Uncle Tom’.

The inflammatory reference — most derogatory when aimed by one black person at another — was used by Worcester Warriors wing Marcel Garvey in a message sent during Liverpool’s draw with Tottenham last Monday.

Garvey, a former England age-group player and Sevens international, was complaining about Johnson’s support for his Liverpool team-mate Luis Suarez, who will be facing Patrice Evra for the first time since his eight-match ban for racially abusing the United defender.

Garvey, a Manchester United fan, tweeted: ‘Watching the football Glenn Johnson reminds me of something #uncletom.’

He posted an accompanying picture of a Bounty bar wrapper, which is believed to imply Johnson is black on the outside and white inside.

Both the picture and message were deleted that night following complaints but the tweet is still visible on tweeting-athletes.com.

Johnson had reinforced his backing for Suarez by tweeting: ‘I will support who I want, when I want! There are a lot of reasons why I’m standing by Luis Suarez.’

Worcester, who are aware of Garvey’s tweet, would not comment last night, nor would Liverpool.

Read more: Marcel Gravey's 'Uncle Tom' jibe at Glen Johnson: Charles Sale | Mail Online

Did anybody pick up on the "Racist Bastard" chant during Kenny's postmatch interview?

I would be pretty sure that was coming from the Home Dressing Room. It could be heard clear as day and surely, like Anfield, the interview areas are near the dressing rooms.

Classlessness runs right through that fucking horrible club.

Johnson should report that to the police.

Couldn't anyone report it given that it's public domain? Not sure how that works. I'm tempted to pick up the phone if so. That is just a depraved comment and combined with the picture, far more insulting than anything Suarez was alleged to have said. Not even in the heat of the moment, either.

Couldn't anyone report it given that it's public domain? Not sure how that works. I'm tempted to pick up the phone if so. That is just a depraved comment and combined with the picture, far more insulting than anything Suarez was alleged to have said. Not even in the heat of the moment, either.

Yes, they can. Which force does Worcester come under?

A complaint could also be made to his club.

Man, I fucking hate twitter. The internet has taken on whole new levels of cuntishness since twitter became popular.

That rugby player deserves whatever shit comes his way after that.

On an unrelated issue, in reference to the above post about the singing that appeared to be coming from their dressing room. That needs to be looked into, as if it was their players singing that LFC should kick up an almighty fucking fuss and report it. I did wonder when I first heard it, but then assumed it might have been fans hanging around the stands by the tunnel.

Did anybody pick up on the "Racist Bastard" chant during Kenny's postmatch interview?

I would be pretty sure that was coming from the Home Dressing Room. It could be heard clear as day and surely, like Anfield, the interview areas are near the dressing rooms.

Classlessness runs right through that fucking horrible club.

It would add weight if quite a few people off here reported it to the GMP

Yeah, I was onto the singing while Dalglish was getting interviewed as well. Like Dave said, I wasn't sure if it was fans near the tunnel at the time but if we have so much as an inkling that it cams from the Mancs' dressing room, then we should throw a complaint in. After all, we could say they sang it ten times, just to see where it takes us...

As I've said tonight, I'm absolutely sick of this club acting like a eunich. We really need to locate our bollocks and stop taking shite from all comers.

Man, I fucking hate twitter. The internet has taken on whole new levels of cuntishness since twitter became popular.

That rugby player deserves whatever shit comes his way after that.

On an unrelated issue, in reference to the above post about the singing that appeared to be coming from their dressing room. That needs to be looked into, as if it was their players singing that LFC should kick up an almighty fucking fuss and report it. I did wonder when I first heard it, but then assumed it might have been fans hanging around the stands by the tunnel.

I heard it during Rooney's interview on sky - Suarez song tune replacing his name with with "racist bastard". Definitely sounded like united's dressing room - they seemed to banging studs on the floors or walls during the chant. Could someone find the footage and start a twitter trend?

Guest ShoePiss
I heard it during Rooney's interview on sky - Suarez song tune replacing his name with with "racist bastard". Definitely sounded like united's dressing room - they seemed to banging studs on the floors or walls during the chant. Could someone find the footage and start a twitter trend?

You could hear something that really did sound like studs on hard floors, it's a fairly unmistakable sound. There's a thread on here with a link to a youtube clip.

Here it is, I'm looking at other post match interview to see if there's anything like that level of noise. It doesn't sound like it's coming from outside to me so far. It could be fans outside I suppose as I'm sure some would stay behind to taunt us if we were being kept behind. I hope it isn't though.

[YOUTUBE]YyysWe6vpDY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ShoePiss