You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Clothing companies and clothing trends. Why is everyone wearing the same clothes' date=' this is not a rant it is a rallying cry for irrational behaviour. Stop wearing the same clothes you bastards, them coats with the zig zag padding, everyone has one, they look like womens coats, stop shopping at high street stores and start making your own clothes.[/quote']

Yeah,all in black with scarves covering their faces is so passe.

I'm old , I hate most people ,get out of my way you cunts

Stupid fucking bar staff , I want a fucking drink , cunts

Stop trying to be a fucking a tossing barista , I want a fucking beer

I just want a beer , stop mKING COW EYES AND sloppinf round with some dumb slut

I just wanrt a fucking beer

Stop sloppimg stupid goes with a fucking stainlees steel slop yolu cunt , I wantg a fucking beer

Cunt

and again you dopey cunt , I hate the whole fucking world , cunts

I'm old , I hate most people ,get out of my way you cunts

Stupid fucking bar staff , I want a fucking drink , cunts

Stop trying to be a fucking a tossing barista , I want a fucking beer

I just want a beer , stop mKING COW EYES AND sloppinf round with some dumb slut

I just wanrt a fucking beer

Stop sloppimg stupid goes with a fucking stainlees steel slop yolu cunt , I wantg a fucking beer

Cunt

and again you dopey cunt , I hate the whole fucking world , cunts

In cvase you don't understand , I hate the whole fucking world

Bad shithouse aids the lot of you

I hope all the isrealia cunts end up worse than bond 007 \

hey ho you pack of cunts

Good job we can all just come in this side of the holocaust

smEoi.gif

Another classic on Friday night, driving home from work, on the road between Wrexham and Nantwich, which is in the top ten most dangerous roads in Britain. Some stupid fuck behind me, decides to drive about 5yds behind me, getting closer at some stages, all whilst trying to overtake me on blind bends, what a knob.

Its not a dangerous road if driven correctly by the way, its the dickhead drivers like him that make it dangerous.

The fire alarm just went off in our flat, and as I'm walking down the hall towards the front door I noticed there was actually smoke and it might not have been a drill. The kitchen door is opposite the front door in the hall so I had a quick glance in before leaving and the room is filled will smoke and the oven is on without anything in it. I reach for the door handle to leave the building and my flatmate behind me comes out of his room and says sorry, it's his fault.

He then follows me outside, as everyone from all the other flats leave too. I turned around to see him stood behind me and I said to him 'What are you doing out here? Nothings on fire, go and open the fuckin windows and turn the oven off' He looked at me blankly for about 5 seconds, then walks back in. He's in there for about as long, then comes back out and waits for security.

He's a moron at the best of times... what he was expecting then though, had I not pointed out the solution, would he have stood there wondering what the loud noise was? Unbelievable some of the morons they allow into this university.

Birds who go to gay bars so they "don't get pestered". Some bird in our work said the other day "I go to The G bar so I don't get pestered by knobheads, gay men just leave you alone".

Arrogant bitch, you think you are so gorgeous that every man fancies you and will instantly want to smash you as soon as they set eyes upon you. I've heard quite a few women say this in the past but think if they didn't want to be pestered they shouldn't dress like a slag and flirt with men to get free drinks off them. Also assumes that every man is a sex pest who will take time out of his night out having a laugh with his mates to follow some random bird around acting like a potential rapist.

Birds who go to gay bars so they "don't get pestered". Some bird in our work said the other day "I go to The G bar so I don't get pestered by knobheads, gay men just leave you alone".

Arrogant bitch, you think you are so gorgeous that every man fancies you and will instantly want to smash you as soon as they set eyes upon you. I've heard quite a few women say this in the past but think if they didn't want to be pestered they shouldn't dress like a slag and flirt with men to get free drinks off them. Also assumes that every man is a sex pest who will take time out of his night out having a laugh with his mates to follow some random bird around acting like a potential rapist.

I have long held the opinion that women like this secretly want it up the arse.

Similar thing, was at the local one Saturday night and wanted to put a few tunes on the jukebox, but some average looking birds were sort of hanging near it looking at it. I asked 'Are you guys picking something?', as I'd have my go if not. To which one replied, 'I hope that wasn't a pick up line, cos it was terrible.' I walked away.

What the fuck. Arrogant slags.

Havent you ever wanted a night out with your male friends without women being around? Maybe you go to the game or play golf. For a whole load of reasons, I'm not going to go in here, most women dont have those kind of opportunities for just having a night out with their girl friends. I've not done it myself but I could see the appeal of going to a gay bar for exactly the reasons stated.

I choose to think that I have never gone out dressed like a 'slag' and have never flirted with men for a free drink...I enjoy flirting as much as the next person, but not to get free drinks out of it but that doesnt stop guys coming up to you and pestering you on occasion...and if you decide you cant be bothered with the potential of that happening when deciding what kind of a night you want I dont see the problem with what's being said here

Havent you ever wanted a night out with your male friends without women being around? Maybe you go to the game or play golf. For a whole load of reasons' date=' I'm not going to go in here, most women dont have those kind of opportunities for just having a night out with their girl friends. I've not done it myself but I could see the appeal of going to a gay bar for exactly the reasons stated.

I choose to think that I have never gone out dressed like a 'slag' and have never flirted with men for a free drink...I enjoy flirting as much as the next person, but not to get free drinks out of it but that doesnt stop guys coming up to you and pestering you on occasion...and if you decide you cant be bothered with the potential of that happening when deciding what kind of a night you want I dont see the problem with what's being said here[/quote']

Strangely as a straight man(read this in a deep voice) I agree with this myself. But as we would get hassled(not me like cos I ooze straightness) in a gay bar,we can only go to mixed places to relax and unwind.

Mind you we still get grief when we want to play golf or watch the unmentionable of our other halves.

So the moral is that my rant is that men simply can't win.

I remember going out for my mate's ex's birthday and she brought this bird with her. She was fit but not stunning, she had a boyfriend and shit but I've never seen anyone get chatted up and mithered so much. Some bloke elbowed her in the head at one point by accident, he apologised, and as she's holding her head you could see him looking at her as if to say 'I may be in here.' Flies around shit.

Similar thing, was at the local one Saturday night and wanted to put a few tunes on the jukebox, but some average looking birds were sort of hanging near it looking at it. I asked 'Are you guys picking something?', as I'd have my go if not. To which one replied, 'I hope that wasn't a pick up line, cos it was terrible.' I walked away.

Simple response is either: I'd need a forklift truck, or my favourite: Did they not have that dress/top-whatever in your size.

Cuts them down like a chain gun

That would seriously wind me up that sort of behavior, I'm fuming on your behalf. I don't think I could allow that to pass without saying something.

As for straight girls going to Gay bars won't they please think of the Homosexuals who go to the club to actually spend time with other Homosexuals. Can they not just go to someones house, get lashed on Jacobs creek and bitch about how fat some celebrity is rather than steal Gay culture? If it's about not getting hassled when they go out, why go out?