You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

It really ruffles my jimmies when I see drivers with those 'hilarious' eyelashes on their car headlights.

Gayest thing I've seen in ages. Also' date=' anyone with cute stickers in the window like 'worlds best grandparent' or 'little angel on board' can fuck off too.[/quote']

Baby on board - generally has me with the head out the window shouting "oh aye, is the little fucker driving" as the parent cunts about.

Old Age Bastard Cunting Fucking Pensioners who get on the bus before 8 in the morning with their twatting fucking shopping trolleys, fuck off and get a later bus you old coffin dodging shitbag smelling of piss gobshites, you have all bastard day to do your shopping

And another thing...what is about when something lies around the house, un-put-away for however long, and the minute you bin it/tidy it away you need it and its gone/you cant find the bloody thing anywhere? This has happened to me twice this week..and what a load of time I've wasted looking for and trying to find substitutes for said items

And while I'm at it, sliced white bread, however its dressed up as 'Farmers' or whatever, its still sticky, horrible, stick to the roof of your mouth sludge

That annoying Welshman that advertises the Postcode Lottery. Just fuck off, you're from Wales. Hence you've already lost the postcode lottery.

Slow down there kind Sir, I know its a rant page, but I have to defend Mr Quinnell, as he's a bit of a legend to us welsh people.

But the advert is fucking annoying.

Slow down there kind Sir' date=' I know its a rant page, but I have to defend Mr Quinnell, as he's a bit of a legend to us welsh people.

But the advert is fucking annoying.[/quote']

...And belongs on the annoying advert thread! Just saying

Campaigners at polling stations. As you might be aware, the police commissioner elections are today, so you get fucktards standing outside polling stations attempting to canvas opinion. No, I don't want to tell you how I'm going to vote. No, I don't want to discuss the issues. No, I'm not going to tell you who I voted for. If you want to make yourselves useful, join the police force, put on a bobby's uniform and patrol the streets, keeping an eye out for the sort of opportunists that have necessitated the need for such a change in the way the policing of our local communities will be managed.

The shits. Suffering from the norovirus at the moment and it's coming out of both ends. Vomiting I can deal with but having to worry about getting the toilet before my bowels explode is getting on my tits. I've not eaten in 3 days so I'm basically pissing out of my arse every 5 minutes. Just put my daily amount in one shit and be done with it.

Mild apologies to those eating their evening meal (it's called tea by the way).

The shits. Suffering from the norovirus at the moment and it's coming out of both ends. Vomiting I can deal with but having to worry about getting the toilet before my bowels explode is getting on my tits. I've not eaten in 3 days so I'm basically pissing out of my arse every 5 minutes. Just put my daily amount in one shit and be done with it.

Mild apologies to those eating their evening meal (it's called tea by the way).

Horrible that and there is only one cure: Sweat that fucker out of your system. Turn your spare room into a sweatbox and feel the fucking burn. Grrr!

Ok, this really pisses me off... fat girl on facebook wants to lose weight (more power to her), but she complains about 'healthy-ish' foods(granted, they aren't the best meal choices, but it's better than what she's probably been eating before), and complains about going to the gym.

If you're so fucking unhappy trying to lose the weight... then why fucking bother? Oh wait, that's right, you're unhappy about being fat.

Grrr! Get excited about the fucking change you're trying to make.

Ok, this really pisses me off... fat girl on facebook wants to lose weight (more power to her), but she complains about 'healthy-ish' foods(granted, they aren't the best meal choices, but it's better than what she's probably been eating before), and complains about going to the gym.

If you're so fucking unhappy trying to lose the weight... then why fucking bother? Oh wait, that's right, you're unhappy about being fat.

Grrr! Get excited about the fucking change you're trying to make.

Make it clear to her that if she shifts a couple of tons, you'll be more than willing to smash her.

That'll get her reaching for the slimfast.

Musicals.

I fucking hate them. Grown men poncing around overacting and especially having conversations in song. Meowing at each other and acting like complete twats. Been to see (dragged) three or four and hated every single one. Oklahoma and Chicago I was allowed to leave her on her own and go for a few pints half way through they were so bad.

Anyone that likes musicals has aids.

Three words: Guys and Dolls. No fucking way are Frank Sinatra and Marlon Brando poncing, overacting or miaowing in that. It's fucking genius. Luck Be A Lady Tonight and Sit Down You're Rocking The Boat are great, great songs.

I'm getting a bit annoyed at the placement and the amount of adverts on the internet these days.

I particularly hate the adverts at the start of youtube videos. I want to listen to a song and I have to have 30 seconds of a bullshit advert beforehand that is way too loud, and inapropriately placed. Fuck-right-off!

A good example of the above. Wanting to listen to a Pearl Jam song, and I get a 30 second hair care advert (I wont say the name out of sheer principle, cunts).

Get a free ad blocker program for your browser. I normally browse with Google Chrome and I've got ad blocker software that prevents things like the above. It also speeds this site up by cutting out all those shite ads that help pay for the site!