You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

When you tell somebody something and then someone say's to them "what ?", as in what did he just say, this could be the most annoying thing I've ever endured, fuming just thinking about it. If I wanted you to know I'd have fucking told you and if you think you cannot live without knowing what I said then at least ask me you gobshite.

Getting time off over Christmas in work

No problem at my new job that is starting soon. At my current place though the trick to getting time off as we don't have a proper shutdown period apart from bank holidays is to take the piss and just book the time off.

One lad has booked it off to take the kids away, he works hard and I think he deserves it, others piss me off though. We have one fucking retard who has form for just not turning in so nobody will miss him whilst he takes time off, whilst two hide behind having kids and needing to look after them. This I can deal with if your youngest isn't fucking 18 and picks you up from work.

students who wear flip flops in the winter or when its raining. fucking riles me that does. just coz your a student doesnt mean you have to live in baggy tracksuit bottoms and flip flops to look 'cool'.

cunting fuck it fuck off.

Years spent working in student accommodation and this does fucking rile me. They all think they are a bit more out there than the last group of dullards I had come through. Trying too hard springs to mind

Years spent working in student accommodation and this does fucking rile me. They all think they are a bit more out there than the last group of dullards I had come through. Trying too hard springs to mind

they think looking lazy and tired as if they have a better social life than you is cool! parent funded no street sense cunts

cunts who wear a t-shirt and a scarf in cold weather, if your fucking cold put a coat on you fucking retarded fuckwit

One twat I know wears a big fuck hat with his t-shirt, fucking spacker

they think looking lazy and tired as if they have a better social life than you is cool! parent funded no street sense cunts

I had to put up with a minority of them talking to them like a nobhead for sorting sales and lettings out as though I was somewhat inferior to them as they were at university ten hours a week. I had to tell them that I too had been to university and unless you fancy teaching, it is a tough job market out there. Probably the best lesson they got.

I'm sure I've moaned about this somewhere before, but Voiceover Man on TV.

You know the one. He (or they, since there may be a few similarly-voiced cretins for all I know) have done the voiceover on every advert, promo trailer or TV ident etc for seemingly the last 5 years. All in the same 'posh bloke speaking chav' style as was done on Little Britain about a decade ago.

"Bob saved twelvety pounds by going to [insert price comparison company] and now he feels EPIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCC!"

Before that, you had James Fucking Nesbit getting every single voiceover job available. I bet they'll be using Gok Wan sound-a-likes for everything pretty soon.

Don't know whether anyone else finds this annoying but the idiocy related to the description of food (including restaurant menus) is pretty irritating. Examples include Soil and Sun grown lettuce: How else is lettuce grown? Fresh quality Apples packed in Natural Air: As opposed to unnatural air or that with Nitrogen in it so they keep for longer? Matured full flavoured Seasonal Cheese- its cheese just eat it, people don't need more adjectives.

All this verbiage seems to add at least another £2+ to products for no good reason.

Then who ever writes this mince clearly starts attempting to be creative by speaking in the first person in a chummy style, so when I pick up my orange juice it has written on the side "Drink me! I'm Yummy and Scrumptious! and full of wonderful vitamins, I know you like to drink me and I like you drinking me especially when you share me with your friends"

Why is an inanimate object talking to me? people in marketing are bizarre.

Trumo:

The voiceover guy on T.V. just appeals to the lowest common denominator shouty, imbecilic and only slightly coherent perfect for ITVs Saturday night audience.

Paulie:

Yeah can't stand those people being nice to fellow human beings (even if it's only covering up a veneer of misanthropy).

Trumo:

The voiceover guy on T.V. just appeals to the lowest common denominator shouty, imbecilic and only slightly coherent perfect for ITVs Saturday night audience.

Be that as it may, I don't watch Saturday night TV. This voiceover man is on ALL the time though, and on much better channels too.

I'd rather be served by an honest misanthrope.

I went to restaurant in Boston once where the premise was to be as rude as possible so the waiting staff would come along and say “what the fuck do you want?" "Gie us a burger you prick" was the response. Whilst this was good fun for a visit if you had to work there unless you were as dexterous as Malcolm Tucker with your insults I reckon it would wear you down.

Housework. It's a cunt.

Amen, brother. She's gone and bought me a 'Pregnancy For Men' book and conveniently folded over the page where it says that she shouldn't be making beds, etc. As it stands now she's doing the ironing and occassionally cooking my tea. I'm left with EVERYTHING else. Now my sacred Sundays are spent doing shite like mopping up and hoovering the fucking stairs.

People who use gay buzzwords in meetings. The latest one is "triage" which basically means sorting things out into categories. I played Triage bingo the other day in a meeting and scored 27 in a 35 minute meeting. Triage means a place you go in a&e when you've fallen off a ladder or twatted your head on something.