You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

What pisses me off about Adele and others of her ilk is, she' ok with being a potty mouth in her shows but when on tv, she's all butter wouldnt melt in the mouth.

Yeah, she tones it down so she can appear on tv and give the impression what a lovely girl she is. Stick your faux niceness. You're a tramp most people wouldnt give a 2nd glance at talking like that on the street.

1 minute ago, easytoslip said:

She is, I've never given her a second thought and couldn't name a song, it's incredible the media time she's getting. 

You could understand if she was some once in a generation talent but she isn't, all her songs sound the same and personality wise she is as dull as dishwater.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I think Adele's very talented. I enjoyed seeing all the comments on the daily mail calling her "woke" for going on Oprah. Oprah of course is a target to the gammons because she interviewed Meghan Markle. 

"When the Skyfow, when it crumbow......"

I'll pass thanks. Oprah's sound, she's mega fucking rich which is a bit distasteful but she gives shitloads away, and seems to be just an all around decent person. Despite the fact that she's giving airtime to muppets I couldn't give two shits about.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I think Adele's very talented. I enjoyed seeing all the comments on the daily mail calling her "woke" for going on Oprah. Oprah of course is a target to the gammons because she interviewed Meghan Markle. 

Eh? Not sure where "woke" comes into the equation, she's just a singer no more no less, who gives a fuck about Megan Markle another attention seeking non event. 

Saying that I couldn't give a shite about any artist just what's on vinyl is all that counts, I can imagine a lot of birds like her and liken her songs to there own lives which makes the whole thing more ghastly. 

4 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Eh? Not sure where "woke" comes into the equation, she's just a singer no more no less, who gives a fuck about Megan Markle another attention seeking non event. 

Saying that I couldn't give a shite about any artist just what's on vinyl is all that counts, I can imagine a lot of birds like her and liken her songs to there own lives which makes the whole thing more ghastly. 

Right wingers are pretty obsessed with her to be honest. 

16 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

News to me and to be honest I don't know what a gammon is, is it a new word on the street for what an American would call a meathead? 

They're just of no consequence, to me that is. 

These are live articles on the DM (9!) and obviously one from the obsessive gammons gammon plus a snippet of quotes do you get the feel of how the cunts on the right feel about her 

D555278B-8880-4D27-9078-2F71F7B90566.png

64F34192-9783-46E0-B812-F26018A89C6A.png

6969E511-8907-418A-8C33-7C7D54166005.png

3B7E5932-47C6-4EE4-A4EB-54ACABEAEB0D.png

105D5970-7838-4092-A044-7147D9DBD230.png

0C75F68A-19AA-456E-A762-161A8B86786D.png

70842B67-BCB9-4AF9-8FEE-E586053D577A.png

9D525C20-9E3B-42B4-8123-8D4C9FB4A845.png

F060E426-3A93-41D9-901E-575E92959C7C.png

51E3829E-180C-46F2-AD6C-D6557B43A5E6.png

9E20DECE-CACF-4B94-9ADC-0FD218EBBE17.png

23FFD640-196D-4959-8D96-FEB1405A71FC.png

People who flatly refuse to acknowledge a decent gag.

I've just had to speak to someone via teams, the fella's name was Rick Shaw and we were looking into a complaint from someone who worked for him who had a gripe about their pay. So he denies any wrongdoing and when he went on to say that this wasn't the first time this type of thing had happened, I said "It sounds like you get people trying to take you for a ride all of the time?" and he didn't even snigger. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I feel genuinely embarrassed for those obsessed with Markle or any other celeb the DM tells them to.

The Daily Mail may as well have headlines:

"HERE, YOU SCRUFFY CUNT, HATE THIS PERSON FOR A BIT, AND GIVE US MONEY AND CLICKS. THERES A GOOD PLEB. STUPID TWAT"

Piers Morgan is making a living out of it 

piers-morgan.gif

18 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I feel genuinely embarrassed for those obsessed with Markle or any other celeb the DM tells them to.

The Daily Mail may as well have headlines:

"HERE, YOU SCRUFFY CUNT, HATE THIS PERSON FOR A BIT, AND GIVE US MONEY AND CLICKS. THERES A GOOD PLEB. STUPID TWAT"

Dave does it to be fair.

1 hour ago, Total Longo said:

I've just had to speak to someone via teams, the fella's name was Rick Shaw and we were looking into a complaint from someone who worked for him who had a gripe about their pay. So he denies any wrongdoing and when he went on to say that this wasn't the first time this type of thing had happened, I said "It sounds like you get people trying to take you for a ride all of the time?"

IOiT.gif

I've just had to speak to someone via teams, the fella's name was Rick Shaw and we were looking into a complaint from someone who worked for him who had a gripe about their pay. So he denies any wrongdoing and when he went on to say that this wasn't the first time this type of thing had happened, I said "It sounds like you get people trying to take you for a ride all of the time?" and he didn't even snigger. 

As you found yourself funny, that’s all that matters. 

I feel your pain man. The number of pithy zingers I post on here only for them to get totally blanked is ridiculous. Fucking philistines. 

2 hours ago, Total Longo said:

Tutk Tutk.

On 19/11/2021 at 12:34, dockers_strike said:

What pisses me off about Adele

The wife’s name is Adele. 

On 19/11/2021 at 12:34, dockers_strike said:

You're a tramp most people wouldnt give a 2nd glance at talking like that on the street.

She says she’ll see you outside the County Road KFC. 

Apologies, I know it’s a different Adele you’re on about. But if she’s out duffing you up, then I’m in for a peaceful afternoon. 

By way of a thanks, there’ll be a corn on the cob with your name on it behind the counter when you finish getting pasted.

4 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

The wife’s name is Adele. 

She says she’ll see you outside the County Road KFC. 

Apologies, I know it’s a different Adele you’re on about. But if she’s out duffing you up, then I’m in for a peaceful afternoon. 

By way of a thanks, there’ll be a corn on the cob with your name on it behind the counter when you finish getting pasted.

Please tell me you sing Rolling In The Deep when you're making love to her