You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

my hate for the day is Chavs (I could just end up stopping there to be honest) who walk around Town with their chavvy little dogs, now I have no problem with people walking their dogs because I have a dog and she is ace even if i do find Town a strange place to do so, anyway these chav cunts seem to insist on walking there dogs in town which always seem to be dogs with spiked collars with a habit of constantly baring their teeth to all passers by so I can only assume they are with their chavvy associate in order to intimidate

so the cunts can fuck off for me

Indeed, this should include an occasional beating when they forget to switch of their bedroom lights when leaving the house.

These dogs of death, they should be muzzled,

Restore the family pride,

For those that can't control the beast...

BRING FORTH INFANTICIDE !

Indeed, this should include an occasional beating when they forget to switch of their bedroom lights when leaving the house.

I've just been into my eldest lads bedroom and recovered several days worth of dirty plates with remnants of food from under his bed - the smell of death drew me to them which I normally associate with his old underpants.

I'm not going to wash the dishes and then discuss tidying up with him, I think I'm going to just break them over his head.

That

And cyclists that dont obey the rules of the road and cycle through red lights or nip up onto the pavement. You're a road user or a pedestrian. Not both. You give other cyclists a bad name

Oh, and get some lights on when its dark. What kind of madness is that? Who's going to come off worse if a car hits you. Idiot

Thing is, they're just trying to avoid being killed. People that follow the rules are the ones getting crushed to death at the lights by lorries.

Thing is, they're just trying to avoid being killed. People that follow the rules are the ones getting crushed to death at the lights by lorries.

To a point but a lot of those courier types are just taking the piss acting as if they're exempt from the rules for some reason. In the same way that car drivers drive right into the area reserved for cyclists at traffic lights.

Pisses me off why people are so rude when they get on the road. You dont see people cutting each other up or giving dogs abuse for some minor slight on the pavement. I dont get the rage

Absolute fucking cunts who post pictures on Facebook of their Valentines Day presents. Nobody fucking cares, you fucking bellends. Also, nothing says "I love you" more than a piece of milk chocolate with "I love you" written on the top of it in white chocolate.

Fuck off, you boring cunts.

Absolute fucking cunts who post pictures on Facebook of their Valentines Day presents. Nobody fucking cares, you fucking bellends. Also, nothing says "I love you" more than a piece of milk chocolate with "I love you" written on the top of it in white chocolate.

Got to say I agree with this. These are also the same people that will drone on and on when that relationship falls apart, which in invariably will do.

Supermarket Valentine's purchases. Classy. The whole thing's a tacky rip off for the brain dead but if you're going to go to the bother what sentiment are you trying to get across by 'picking something up at the checkout? Like, this is how much I can be arsed about you?

Superb rant.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

The commute.....long gone on about my hatred of anything coffee....from the waiting rooms that are now part coffee shop to the "i'm better than anyone else because i have an I Phone and a large chai 'kin Latte" mob that stand on the platform drinking said coffee...BUT

The people that...as the bleeps are going to say "the doors are closing"...sprint PAST open doors to get to the far end of the train....

Christ sake!

The Liverpool Echo, such a shit local newspaper that I stopped buying it. Now if I want to log on their website to see them glamourise the Liverpool Underworld, or to see which local celebrity is shamelessly promoting themselves, I have to have adverts automatically playing with sound. Fucking hopeless if you are in work.

People who not only use your stuff, but leave it in a bit of a state. You know the type I mean, the cretin who uses your butter and decides that to minimise how much butter they use, they will scrape what they haven't used back in the tub along with the crumbs from their toast. Bad enough that the thick twats don't ever bring their own in. This can also be applied to getting brown sauce on the outside of the bottle and leaving milk on the side.

In my old work, me and the people who know how to clean up after themselves have resorted to putting a padlock on a cupboard which we left open of a day time as we are out and about. The same feral youth will wait until they think the coast is clear to try and get a clean plate from it. Even though there is a cupboard full of semi washed dishes for them to eat off, the reason the other cupboard is full of horrible dishes is because they cannot clean up after themselves.

I blame the parents.

And whilst we are on it, one phrase that winds me up in the workplace the most, 'it's not my job', the trump card used by those who are for the most part useless at their job and fail to see how the task in hand falls under their remit. I would like to continue on with people who get jobs through people they know tend to be hopeless. Also people who seem to think that any work that isn't physical isn't difficult.