You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

11 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I sometimes walk down quiet streets, obviously I move if there's a car coming.

Can't speak to anyone else's reasons, but as Britain seems to be in the middle of a 50 Year Festival of Dogshit, I consider the minuscule chance of being run over to be preferable to treading in shite.

Really gets on my tits that. I always pick up after ours, but it seems I'm in the minority.

Embarrassing.  As is the amount of rubbish on the streets of Liverpool.  Never known a place with a worse rubbish problem.  Was up in Liverpool last week and I felt I had to apologise for the number of scruffy cunts littering the streets.  No respect for themselves or the city.

• Upvote 5

It's horrible. We've a woman who walks her dog round the block near ours and lets it shit all over the pavement and doesn't pick it up. Fella on the local crime whatsapp group has got a camera above his garage and caught her just stood there while the dog drops his load then walks off. She usually walks him late or very early but if I see her I'm saying something. 

Anyone who can just drop litter on the floor is a real scumbag. Find a fucking bin. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Embarrassing.  As is the amount of rubbish on the streets of Liverpool.  Never known a place with a worse rubbish problem.  Was up in Liverpool last week and I felt I had to apologise for the number of scruffy cunts littering the streets.  No respect for themselves or the city.

Wasn't it Scott Fitzgerald after a visit to Liverpool he said it looks like there had been a litter throwing contest? 

A few months ago while waiting for a bus on Sir Thomas St some fella on a bus that had just pulled in opened the window and threw the remains of a burger or something out in front of others that were waiting, the cunt  he was about 50 too. 

It is a big problem in Liverpool. I remember when Liverpool One just opened.  Brand new, pride of the city etc and I saw some lad throw half a maccies milkshake on the floor in the middle of the day. My mum installed a, "find a bin to put it in" mentality which wasn't as easy in the late 80s as it is now, bins were a lot harder to find. Worst is when you hear a mum tell her kid, "just drop ot" because she can't be arsed putting a crisp wrapper in her pocket for a few minutes. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

On the litter note. Went to acornfields plantation the other day. Knowsley's only nature reserve. It was a disgrace, kip of this lake. My daughter was really upset because I didn't let her pick up all the litter. 

20210809_133544.jpg

State of that. People just too lazy to chuck their ducks in the bin.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

On the litter note. Went to acornfields plantation the other day. Knowsley's only nature reserve. It was a disgrace, kip of this lake. My daughter was really upset because I didn't let her pick up all the litter. 

20210809_133544.jpg

We've a pond by us with the same algae on top of it, local council has taken a hands off approach so it's left to the volunteers, who I have to say are brilliant, but they can't do everything.

20 hours ago, Grinch said:

Prats 

675E67A7-4AF1-4421-9E84-8281B3877F3A.jpeg

Years ago in HMV I bought a CD and the alarm went off as I was leaving. The security guard was made up: one of the senior managers was on the till on a "back to the shop floor" day and he kept forgetting the tags. I got to watch him loudly and condescendingly bollock the manager for his repeated fuck-ups.

That was a good day.

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Years ago in HMV I bought a CD and the alarm went off as I was leaving. The security guard was made up: one of the senior managers was on the till on a "back to the shop floor" day and he kept forgetting the tags. I got to watch him loudly and condescendingly bollock the manager for his repeated fuck-ups.

That was a good day.

I’m a daft cunt.  I spent half the day moaning about not being able to drink my whiskey before realising you can pull that tag now and open the bottle.

41 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

20210809_133544.jpg

My 6 year-old niece (lives down in Kent) insists on taking a rubbish bag and a litter picker when she goes for a walk 

Crosby and Formby beach get tons of utter shite left all over them once there's a bit of good weather and tramps come from all over the North West to do it.

Some scally woman in her 40s the other week got told off by her daughter for not putting her stuff in the bin at Burger King. She said "I'll be doing someone out of a job so I'm leaving it"

Tramps

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, General Dryness said:

I cant believe those are still a thing. They were about when I was a kid, and I'm 47. I'd have thought they'd have been banned by now. In the same bracket as fireworks for me, they want fucking off as well.

They're definitely still around. I can't believe they haven't been fucked off either.

26 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Crosby and Formby beach get tons of utter shite left all over them once there's a bit of good weather and tramps come from all over the North West to do it.

Some scally woman in her 40s the other week got told off by her daughter for not putting her stuff in the bin at Burger King. She said "I'll be doing someone out of a job so I'm leaving it"

Tramps

Same as those cunts who leaves cafe/restaurant tables looking like a bomb site when they've finished. I always stack plates and the suchlike to make it easier for the staff or if there's an area to leave them I always take them.

"Someone is paid to do that" is the go-to phrase for lazy bastards.

• Upvote 4

Cunts taking over a contract. 

Due to some most likely dodgy contract dealings a fucking useless facilities company got our security contract last Dec. Nothing but shit from them since. They have 3 total security contracts, don't have a clue how to run security. But today had a massive blow up with our contracts manager. Apparently we are all unprofessional, can't do our jobs and need to not talk to the client. Amazing since 3 of us have been there 18/17 and 14 years

Absolute cunts

Sorry just venting. 

Found a job opening with our old company and will speak to them tomorrow. Good thing is they want 5 people, if the hours are ok im going to try and get it. Means a drop of about £150, but if its ok i guess it'll be worth it for peace of mind. Good thing is i think 3 or 4 others on site might go if we can all get the jobs. I would love it if we all got the job and could put our resignation letters in at the same time and fuck them over

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Not picking up dog shit should be punishable by having it wiped in your face. 

It’s simply down to laziness and selfishness. 

Bit harsh.

It should be picked up and smeared around the floors of their homes. Although for some I bet it wouldn't make much of a difference. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Poster said:

Bit harsh.

It should be picked up and smeared around the floors of their homes. Although for some I bet it wouldn't make much of a difference. 

Yep. I bet their living rooms make a maze prison cell seem like the ritz 

There's a decent walk from Seacombe Ferry to New Brighton, you won't find much dog shit on that walk. However if you do the walk around West Kirby marine lake you'll see plenty. 

There's a big difference in those areas, maybe the snobs in West Kirby are too posh to pick up shit. 

21 minutes ago, Poster said:

Bit harsh.

Not compared to what I wrote initially it isn’t! 

As a dog owner you have poo bags in every conceivable pocket, I’ve found them in my suit trousers pocket before a wedding, funeral and interview. 

The ex used to go mad at me if we were out walking Milo because I’d go up to people and say “I see you’ve ran out of poo bags mate, I’ve loads in my pocket, have a few of mine”. 

Then stand there and wait for them to pick it up. 

• Upvote 4

I remember walking my sister's dog a couple of years back and he was a shitting machine. I had dog crap bags on me but nothing to scoop it with,then I spotted that we were near a lampost with a dog shit bin attached and a local scout group or similar organisation had left those disposable gloves to scoop the shit up with on the lampost. It was a great idea.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I remember walking my sister's dog a couple of years back and he was a shitting machine. I had dog crap bags on me but nothing to scoop it with,then I spotted that we were near a lampost with a dog shit bin attached and a local scout group or similar organisation had left those disposable gloves to scoop the shit up with on the lampost. It was a great idea.

You just turn the bag inside out mate, then use your hand. 

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

DA07F796-832C-49D0-9D7E-965CC4BF29F2.gif