Quantcast
Have a rant thread - Page 561 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Have a rant thread

9 hours ago, Mudface said:

Alloa tip's great- either just drive straight through 'cos the guy in the booth's asleep and just do what you want, or optionally stop and tell him what you've got, receive detailed instructions on where to chuck the stuff, then just throw everything in the middle 'everything else' skip because all the skips he told you about are closed and there's nobody else around to advise.

Clacks council had to trim 10% of their budget each of the last two years, so garden waste collections and now glass pick ups have been stopped. All that happens is that everyone chucks their garden stuff in either of the non- or recycling bins, leaves bags full of bottles and loads of other stuff at the sparse bottle recycling 'centres' (and loads of broken glass round the skips, making it dangerous for kids and cars) or they pay £2 a fortnight to have their glass picked up. 

Tory governments, making you pay more and get less since 2010.

The tips here are run with military precision & none of that jiggery-pokery alluded to in your first paragraph.

The headline in the Echo last night was that the council tax is going up by the maximum amount allowed and services will be cut even further so the last paragraph strikes a chord everywhere bar the leafy south.

• Upvote 1

Fuckin Nissan electronics. 

Let's hide the one fusebox you'll ever need access to under the headlight, and just to be a proper bellend shall we put it under ther battery too.

We could be proper arseholes and turn it upside down an all.

Hope you remembered to make the wiring loom short as fuck so you can't even turn it round to see what you're doing.

Nissan  Renault faced cunts.

• Upvote 1

Them robbing Mersey gateway fucks. 

She's just got a letter through from Marstons debt collectors saying she owes them 145 quid for an unpaid £2 toll crossing from last June. 

I was in the car with her and 3 times I tried to make the payment as soon we got over the bridge, after putting all the details in and hitting pay it kept just taking me back to the home page so after the 3rd go I just assumed its paid. Anyway since then we have not heard a thing. No emails or letters absolutely fuck all. Then today bang 145 quid to be paid by the 19th. 

I've been looking on google and some Facebook page and its happened to hundreds of people (probably thousands but not everyone complains) and their is hardly any way out of it. Now its gone to a collections agency the whole lot including their fees now has to be paid for a £2 toll. Its a fucking pisstake and absolute robbery. They know exactly what they are doing the cunts. Where the fuck is One Punch Jarv when you need him. In jail for punching a bridge I expect. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/01/2020 at 20:06, Stouffer said:

Fuckin Nissan electronics. 

Let's hide the one fusebox you'll ever need access to under the headlight, and just to be a proper bellend shall we put it under ther battery too.

We could be proper arseholes and turn it upside down an all.

Hope you remembered to make the wiring loom short as fuck so you can't even turn it round to see what you're doing.

Nissan  Renault faced cunts.

All designed to get you to use their expensive dealerships 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

She's just got a letter through from Marstons debt collectors saying she owes them 145 quid for an unpaid £2 toll crossing from last June. 

I was in the car with her and 3 times I tried to make the payment as soon we got over the bridge, after putting all the details in and hitting pay it kept just taking me back to the home page so after the 3rd go I just assumed its paid. Anyway since then we have not heard a thing. No emails or letters absolutely fuck all. Then today bang 145 quid to be paid by the 19th. 

I've been looking on google and some Facebook page and its happened to hundreds of people (probably thousands but not everyone complains) and their is hardly any way out of it. Now its gone to a collections agency the whole lot including their fees now has to be paid for a £2 toll. Its a fucking pisstake and absolute robbery. They know exactly what they are doing the cunts. Where the fuck is One Punch Jarv when you need him. In jail for punching a bridge I expect. 

My brother got caught out with that a while back, a few months ago my mate was driving back after crossing the bridge, a wrong turning took us over it, anyway he stopped at the first services to pay and what a work up that was for him like you said.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

No sympathy when you use the Yank expression 'fucks' instead of 'fuckers.'