You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

9 minutes ago, Remmie said:

For the love of cheese, if the 'but the Die Hard IS a Christmas movie' debate hadn't been beyond tedious the first time round, some zany thundercunt has decided we need to dig it up again. Can't wait until next year's one; is deep throat a chick flick?

Why would the pseudonym of the protected informant in the Watergate scandal be a chick flick?

E200DEF7-7994-46FE-9844-6A23AF8F9842.jpeg

On 24/12/2019 at 13:46, Bjornebye said:

Christmas ruined. I'm fucking livid here. Might go on a killing spree. Wheres Jarv when you need him etc. 

I've just gone out the back to put a bin-bag in our wheelie bin. The top half of our street are in a row round the back and the other half are down their side. I only heard the bin-men the other day and knew I'd only put on bin bag in it since they had left. Just opened ours and the fucking thing is full with about 5 more bin-bags. I knew they weren't ours because they had those yellow strings to tie them. We don't use them ones. Opened the top one up and its full of boxes and christmas shit for kids. Now the top half of our street who use that end is 6 houses. 2 couples in their 30's, one single girl next door to us, a fella who lives on his own the other side and an old couple. None of us have got kids. The other half of the street they have pretty much all got kids. One of them fuckers has decided "I know instead of us struggling for bin space lets go and fill up someone else's bin and let them deal with the bin hassle' 

Utter fucking cunts if I see one of them up our end of the back entry over Christmas they won't see the New Year. I fucking hate things like that. Pre-meditated shithousery. 

She has just told me to calm down about it because its Christmas. One more word and she won't see the fucking new year either. Fuck off 

Still no bin collection. Its two weeks now they were due this morning. No room at all in any of the 11 wheelie bins that serve 6 houses because of cunts down the road. Bin-Bags just left alongside bins. I've got 4 bing-bags and boxes at the end of my yard that I don't just want to leave out like those other scruffs but fucking hell this is ridiculous. I bet big fat thumb head Joe's bis have been emptied while he sits in the Sir Thomas on Victoria Street waving at people going past on the bus with a pint of lager in his hand and his big fat belly hanging out of his shirt. Fat Phil Mitchell looking blue-nosed bastard. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Still no bin collection. Its two weeks now they were due this morning. No room at all in any of the 11 wheelie bins that serve 6 houses because of cunts down the road. Bin-Bags just left alongside bins. I've got 4 bing-bags and boxes at the end of my yard that I don't just want to leave out like those other scruffs but fucking hell this is ridiculous. I bet big fat thumb head Joe's bis have been emptied while he sits in the Sir Thomas on Victoria Street waving at people going past on the bus with a pint of lager in his hand and his big fat belly hanging out of his shirt. Fat Phil Mitchell looking blue-nosed bastard. 

If you know for certain who filled bins up that aren’t theirs, genuinely go and hoy your bin bags on their front step mate. Lets them know they’ve been rumbled and will feel cathartic for you.

Obviously if you don’t, don’t, and that’s fucking shit. We’ve got the same round here with no collection still. Looking in the food bin is like seeing that picture of Hodgson with Joe Cole and the other fucking wastrels in 2010. A little piece of me shudders out and dies every time I have to open it.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I can think of better things to do. I'm half way through The Devil Next Door on Netflix for example and I wanted to finish it today. 

When we moved house I did about 10 tip runs in one day.  Out of habit I went to the tip I’d always used, which was about 20 mins drive from our new house.  On the last trip I stopped at some lights 2 mins from our new house and marvelled at the sign for the local tip a minute away.  

20 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

When we moved house I did about 10 tip runs in one day.  Out of habit I went to the tip I’d always used, which was about 20 mins drive from our new house.  On the last trip I stopped at some lights 2 mins from our new house and marvelled at the sign for the local tip a minute away.  

Haha fuck that. 

10 minutes away in Old Swan ours is. 

Alloa tip's great- either just drive straight through 'cos the guy in the booth's asleep and just do what you want, or optionally stop and tell him what you've got, receive detailed instructions on where to chuck the stuff, then just throw everything in the middle 'everything else' skip because all the skips he told you about are closed and there's nobody else around to advise.

Clacks council had to trim 10% of their budget each of the last two years, so garden waste collections and now glass pick ups have been stopped. All that happens is that everyone chucks their garden stuff in either of the non- or recycling bins, leaves bags full of bottles and loads of other stuff at the sparse bottle recycling 'centres' (and loads of broken glass round the skips, making it dangerous for kids and cars) or they pay £2 a fortnight to have their glass picked up. 

Tory governments, making you pay more and get less since 2010.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Mudface said:

Alloa tip's great- either just drive straight through 'cos the guy in the booth's asleep and just do what you want, or optionally stop and tell him what you've got, receive detailed instructions on where to chuck the stuff, then just throw everything in the middle 'everything else' skip because all the skips he told you about are closed and there's nobody else around to advise.

Clacks council had to trim 10% of their budget each of the last two years, so garden waste collections and now glass pick ups have been stopped. All that happens is that everyone chucks their garden stuff in either of the non- or recycling bins, leaves bags full of bottles and loads of other stuff at the sparse bottle recycling 'centres' (and loads of broken glass round the skips, making it dangerous for kids and cars) or they pay £2 a fortnight to have their glass picked up. 

Tory governments, making you pay more and get less since forever.