You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Sport are saying she wore this

Caroline-Flack-sexy-nude.jpg

Call me weird all you want but honestly I wouldn't. I've disliked her for ages. Once I turn to dislike I just say No. 

Most of the time. 

Repped for the photo, not your views on ploughing her in the missionary.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Elite said:

Looks like a Roald Dahl illustration.

Looks like they dragged Philly in off the pavement, handed him some pastels and said 'Knock a few pictures out for us mate. By the Way, TLW want you to do one of Dwayne Johnson.' 

Christmas ruined. I'm fucking livid here. Might go on a killing spree. Wheres Jarv when you need him etc. 

I've just gone out the back to put a bin-bag in our wheelie bin. The top half of our street are in a row round the back and the other half are down their side. I only heard the bin-men the other day and knew I'd only put on bin bag in it since they had left. Just opened ours and the fucking thing is full with about 5 more bin-bags. I knew they weren't ours because they had those yellow strings to tie them. We don't use them ones. Opened the top one up and its full of boxes and christmas shit for kids. Now the top half of our street who use that end is 6 houses. 2 couples in their 30's, one single girl next door to us, a fella who lives on his own the other side and an old couple. None of us have got kids. The other half of the street they have pretty much all got kids. One of them fuckers has decided "I know instead of us struggling for bin space lets go and fill up someone else's bin and let them deal with the bin hassle' 

Utter fucking cunts if I see one of them up our end of the back entry over Christmas they won't see the New Year. I fucking hate things like that. Pre-meditated shithousery. 

She has just told me to calm down about it because its Christmas. One more word and she won't see the fucking new year either. Fuck off 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Christmas ruined. I'm fucking livid here. Might go on a killing spree. Wheres Jarv when you need him etc. 

I've just gone out the back to put a bin-bag in our wheelie bin. The top half of our street are in a row round the back and the other half are down their side. I only heard the bin-men the other day and knew I'd only put on bin bag in it since they had left. Just opened ours and the fucking thing is full with about 5 more bin-bags. I knew they weren't ours because they had those yellow strings to tie them. We don't use them ones. Opened the top one up and its full of boxes and christmas shit for kids. Now the top half of our street who use that end is 6 houses. 2 couples in their 30's, one single girl next door to us, a fella who lives on his own the other side and an old couple. None of us have got kids. The other half of the street they have pretty much all got kids. One of them fuckers has decided "I know instead of us struggling for bin space lets go and fill up someone else's bin and let them deal with the bin hassle' 

Utter fucking cunts if I see one of them up our end of the back entry over Christmas they won't see the New Year. I fucking hate things like that. Pre-meditated shithousery. 

She has just told me to calm down about it because its Christmas. One more word and she won't see the fucking new year either. Fuck off 

Check through the bags mate. Bound to be a piece of cardboard with an address/amazon delivery bar code etc. That's necky as fuck and would piss me off no end. 

At the office right now, which would be fine except they make Christmas Eve a half day where people can bring their kids to work. So essentially, no work is being done, people are there for absolutely no reason and there are 25 8 year-old's running around, screaming on our floor and of course half of them have some kind of cold and are coughing everywhere. Basically hell on earth.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

At the office right now, which would be fine except they make Christmas Eve a half day where people can bring their kids to work. So essentially, no work is being done, people are there for absolutely no reason and there are 25 8 year-old's running around, screaming on our floor and of course half of them have some kind of cold and are coughing everywhere. Basically hell on earth.

Fuck. That 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Check through the bags mate. Bound to be a piece of cardboard with an address/amazon delivery bar code etc. That's necky as fuck and would piss me off no end. 

Thats why she said calm down, I came back in kicked off then went to go out and do exactly that but she stopped me.   

Proper twat behaviour. 

59 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm angry on your behalf here. Yeah, find out the address then dump all their bags on their doorstep with a note saying Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

• Upvote 1

For the love of cheese, if the 'but the Die Hard IS a Christmas movie' debate hadn't been beyond tedious the first time round, some zany thundercunt has decided we need to dig it up again. Can't wait until next year's one; is deep throat a chick flick?

4 minutes ago, Remmie said:

For the love of cheese, if the 'but the Die Hard IS a Christmas movie' debate hadn't been beyond tedious the first time round, some zany thundercunt has decided we need to dig it up again. Can't wait until next year's one; is deep throat a chick flick?

It’s not a Christmas film though you miserable fuck