You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I can count on one hand the amount of times I've used a Mucky Mac, Burger King or KFC in the last 3 years. Don't use fast food joints that much anyway, If I do then prefer a Subway or a nice Lamb Kebab. 

Subway is disgusting. 

I'm a big fan of a boneless banquet from KFC other than that fast food can fuck off fast. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Subway is disgusting. 

I'm a big fan of a boneless banquet from KFC other than that fast food can fuck off fast. 

Subway is ace over here, fresh ingredients and baguettes. Bit pricey for the size, but way better than a floppy burger shoved in a shit bun with cheap cheese on top. KFC is wank in our city. Greasy as fuck, pretty bland and their outlet looks a mess, crap all over the floors and table. They constantly run out of certain ingredients (especially the larger chicken bits) they need to make the stuff on the menu. We only have one (City is 350.000 people or there about) so they are far too busy and probably understaffed with workers who don't give a fuck. 

• 3 weeks later...

Banks. Barely fit for purpose these days. Although I suppose their purpose is to screw money so they'd say they're doing well.

Just been to pay a cheque in dollars to the nearest open branch, allerton road now that my local one is closed.

Walks in and the counter is closed. I'd usually use the auto paying in machine if there's nobody there but the paying in slips only say pounds.

I asked the woman and she said it had to be paid in over the counter. 

Feeling quite arsey I said: "are there any counters open - anywhere??!"

'It's Saturday.' She says, as though I'm the dickhead. Imagine, someone that works in the week expecting shops, goods and services to be available on a Saturday of all days, the Sabbath. 

"So I'll have to take a day off then yeah?"

She goes: "I suppose so."

What a cunt.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

The missus had to work today, as one of the Kindergartens she does her speech therapy at had their summer festival. Dropped her off and picked her up. She won an Audi Sports Bag in the raffle, smart as fuck and unique, and she gave it to our eldest son! 

On 06/07/2019 at 15:59, Pistonbroke said:

The missus had to work today, as one of the Kindergartens she does her speech therapy at had their summer festival. Dropped her off and picked her up. She won an Audi Sports Bag in the raffle, smart as fuck and unique, and she gave it to our eldest son! 

I thought you were going to say she won an Audi Sports Car! That would have been some prize.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I thought you were going to say she won an Audi Sports Car! That would have been some prize.

She works in Kindergartens and not private Tory schools. 

On 06/07/2019 at 13:30, Section_31 said:

Banks. Barely fit for purpose these days. Although I suppose their purpose is to screw money so they'd say they're doing well.

Just been to pay a cheque in dollars to the nearest open branch, allerton road now that my local one is closed.

Walks in and the counter is closed. I'd usually use the auto paying in machine if there's nobody there but the paying in slips only say pounds.

'It's Saturday.' She says, as though I'm the dickhead. Imagine, someone that works in the week expecting shops, goods and services to be available on a Saturday of all days, the Sabbath. 

What a cunt.

Pisses me off things like that. I was in the old swan Halifax a few months back and a young lad (about 20) was trying to take money out over the counter but didn't have his card as he had lost it and was waiting on his new one. he had all his ID etc and they would't let him take any money out. The girl behind the counter was speaking to him like absolute shit as well. Fucking bitch. 

• Downvote 1

Cunts with cameras in public who seem to expect you to walk out of your way to avoid getting in the way of whatever the fuck it is they are taking a photo of.The fucking look they give you aswell when you continue walking and don’t go round them.They can fuck away off and wait until there is nobody about in order to get that precious snap.Can’t believe the amount of people that walk out of the way even in really busy/congested areas to let the cunts get their photos.I don’t know maybe I’m the cunt

On 06/07/2019 at 13:30, Section_31 said:

What a cunt.

"the woman" ? 

Are you sure she wasn't just in there looking for a cashier, like yourself?

6 hours ago, Johnny Utah said:

Cunts with cameras in public who seem to expect you to walk out of your way to avoid getting in the way of whatever the fuck it is they are taking a photo of.The fucking look they give you aswell when you continue walking and don’t go round them.They can fuck away off and wait until there is nobody about in order to get that precious snap.Can’t believe the amount of people that walk out of the way even in really busy/congested areas to let the cunts get their photos.I don’t know maybe I’m the cunt

Found myself wanting to go on a murderous rampage on top of the Empire State Building. Cheeky cunts in-particular Japanese/Chinese groups just standing in-front of you then walking back into you or pushing you to the side so they can get their fucking picture. I just wanted a minute with the view. Horrible rude cunts. Partly to blame are the building staff themselves for sending far too many onto the viewing platform at the same time. 

The Rockefella pisses on it for that. Arguably better views as well. 

4 minutes ago, Johnny Utah said:

Yep cunts living their life through a lens.See it at every gig,football match or even restaurant you go to.Bet most of them didn’t even take half a minute to take in the view at the top before whipping out the phones/cameras....that’s another rant though

Half a minute? They didn't appear to even have a look. All about being seen to be somewhere. Fine, take a pic at a gig, game, landmark but take one or two. Don't miss the whole experience so you can share it with people who you just want to be jealous of you. 

I remember being in Sharm El Sheikh and all the Russian girls did was parade around on the beach/rocks etc in bikinis, posing for pictures with each other. Now I am not ranting about that as someone spectating over my book with my sunglasses on but fuck sake. Glad I won't be on this planet in 100 years. 

1 minute ago, TK421 said:

Meanwhile, on www.thetokyoway.jp ...

All they do is sit around on a forum all day talking about baked fucking beans and making dumb lists.  They should go out and take more selfies! 

Sad cunts. 

12 hours ago, Section_31 said:

People who ring you when you've emailed them. No excuse for it unless they're Abu Hamza.

I'll add to that, people from work who call you after they have just emailed you.

To tell you that they have just emailed you and want to "check you got it" and want to discuss it, even if its not urgent.

Within a few minutes.

Fuck of!!

• Upvote 1

On the subject of work emails, I'm on fucking roll now.

New office junior (who's turned out to be miserable/negative as fuck) emailed me a long email asking me to drop off a contract at their desk earlier, which I only had as a favour to them to pass onto someone else as they aren't both in work the same days the rest of the week.

This person sits literally 20 foot away from me and could have come over and got it in half the time but chose to email me instead like a dickhead.

Slapped the file hard on their desk walking past them later I think a point was made.

This same person gave me a tracking number earlier for a customer order they had delayed by days sending out but when asked who the courier was from the many we use (so I/the customer could, you know, track the parcel) just shrugged and looked at me as If I'd just shat in their cornflakes. 

2 hours ago, Juniper said:

ustomer could, you know, track the parcel) just shrugged and looked at me as If I'd just shat in their cornflakes. 

Can someone talk me through this 

Its bad enough watching him and Remmie trying to out do Bebbie from Eastenders but this. This shit? Fucking hell. 

Dave 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Can someone talk me through this 

Its bad enough watching him and Remmie trying to out do Bebbie from Eastenders but this. This shit? Fucking hell. 

Dave 

What the fuck are you on about? 

• Upvote 1

Why do people think it's okay not to wash their hands after they've been for a piss? It's fucking degenerate's behaviour that and a regular occurrence at work. We're going to have to employ 'No Splash, No Gash' guys to embarrass people into washing their hands.

• Upvote 2