You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

1 hour ago, Liverpool lad said:

People who vape are okay, it is the ones who think they are some sort of genius when they talk about their mixture in their device. Almost like they crafted it themselves like Walter White in Breaking Bad

What is the collective term, vapists?

As boring as stoners going on about weed over here. 

someone no doubt 'upgraded their Christmas' and got a World's greatest Dad (or Mum) mug for introducing train tickets that resemble horrible Izal bog roll to save the firm a few dirty quid to make themselves look good. what a fucking business genius they are

these wanker organisations can't even afford you the respect of a bit of fucking cardboard that worked better than this shite does at the barriers now.

scumbags

• Upvote 2

There appears to be an influx of shows where unfunny celebrities go on holidays/road trips with their equally unfunny parents. The common link between these comedians is that they are all posh twats, so the thought of watching a spoilt twat go on holiday with his posh mum fills me with dread.

However, if they were to choose celebrities that had rough/tramautic upbringings going on holiday with their horrible/scum of the earth parents that would be worth watching. 

2 hours ago, Elite said:

There appears to be an influx of shows where unfunny celebrities go on holidays/road trips with their equally unfunny parents. The common link between these comedians is that they are all posh twats, so the thought of watching a spoilt twat go on holiday with his posh mum fills me with dread.

However, if they were to choose celebrities that had rough/tramautic upbringings going on holiday with their horrible/scum of the earth parents that would be worth watching. 

It is annoying seeing some of these reality tv stars with massive cars and lovely houses, clearly minted just from acting the cunt on the telly. That said though, if someone guaranteed me a million or so to go on telly and be a cunt I'd re-invent the word cunt and cunt the fuck out of the cunting programmes. Like a proper cunt. The cunts cunt. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

When someone in a couple or a group of mates goes through a positive change and starts looking down on the other(s).

The Mrs is watching this programme about a fat couple. The woman on it used to be the fattest woman in Britain but had her stomach stapled and lost a bit of chunk.

Her fella put weight on though and now she's going the pub with her mates and going back to work and losing her rag with him because she thinks he's a bum. 

'Oooh I had half my stomach removed, what fucking get up and go I have.'

Have seen this with one of the Mrs's mates a couple of years back. She lost weight and started wanting to go out with me Mrs all the time. The last time she did she'd invited one of her ex boyfriends there to meet up so was bacually using me Mrs as the excuse to go out in case her husband got suspicious.

A wife of one of me mates got promoted rapidly when she got a new job and none of us hear from either of them any more. I suspect she now thinks she's too good for us. It's strange because she's over achieved in my view (became mates with the head honcho and the rest is history) but she's a pretty mediocre human. Saying that though they're probably usually the types who behave this way.

Clearly knocking tattoo culture is one very old cliche, but genuinely, has there ever been a more limp, wet, conformist, vain and needy bunch of fucking people believing they’re doing something outlaw and outrageously daring as those now getting covered in them?

I am legitimately turning into this fucker when I see the worst of the effete little ponces, it’s not good.

CB885240-D127-483C-93D1-8F2237D7B62B.jpeg

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Now that’s something I can’t get behind. Cigarettes taste disgusting. Why would you choose to give up and then keep inhaling that taste? Real men vape fruit flavours. 

I actually like the taste because I am actually a man. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, A Red said:

I actually like the taste because I am actually a man. 

You stink of fags though, Don Juan. I smell like a fruit cocktail. 

I used to order tobacco flavoured juice for a woman I know. She was buying the 32mg nicotine juice. I tried it once and it was rank as fuck. It was like eating a Lambert & Butler and smoking three at the same time.