You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

25 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Not a rant as such, just disgusting!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-46308161#

Have a heart mate. We're in the process of shelling out £370m on new plumbing at bucking palace.  And she's we've had a couple of weddings to pay for.

Money doesn't grow on trees you know.

11 hours ago, rico1304 said:

Why? They didn’t ask for money so...

11 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

They did and were told no.

The article makes it clear that they did not make an application under the scheme the communities secretary is referring to, but that they did make an application for funding from a different government scheme and they haven't yet had an answer.

There’s only two decent places to take kids to see Santa within half an hour of where I live. To be fair, they’re both boss but I’ve just gone to book tickets and they’re both sold out all the way through December already. Why the fuck didn’t I do it sooner? And why are other people such competent fucking cunts that somehow know when the bookings open and have the foresight to buy them?

Bastards!

I’m gonna end up having to take her to one in Cambridge. I took her to that one a couple of years ago. The traffic was fucking awful. Took an hour to move a distance that’s usually a five minute drive. It was due to open at 12pm. I think we got there at 12:40 and there was a sign up saying “Santa’s gone for a break. Back soon.” What the fuck Santa? You’ve only been here half an hour, you lazy fat bastard. 

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

There’s only two decent places to take kids to see Santa within half an hour of where I live. To be fair, they’re both boss but I’ve just gone to book tickets and they’re both sold out all the way through December already. Why the fuck didn’t I do it sooner? And why are other people such competent fucking cunts that somehow know when the bookings open and have the foresight to buy them?

Bastards!

I’m gonna end up having to take her to one in Cambridge. I took her to that one a couple of years ago. The traffic was fucking awful. Took an hour to move a distance that’s usually a five minute drive. It was due to open at 12pm. I think we got there at 12:40 and there was a sign up saying “Santa’s gone for a break. Back soon.” What the fuck Santa? You’ve only been here half an hour, you lazy fat bastard. 

You'll just have to face up to the fact you’re a shit parent. I approve. 

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

You'll just have to face up to the fact you’re a shit parent. I approve. 

I’ve booked one that’s a 45 minute drive away but it looks the best of a bad bunch to be honest. I’m alright at dadding. The two closest to home really are the dogs bollocks though. My five year old won’t actually care but I’m gutted. 

Anyway, shouldn’t you be whiling away the hours on a PSG forum by now?

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Bastards!

Tell her Santa's dead.  

When there's an upsurge in crime and people (a) blame people other than those responsible and (b) moan about the police response and call it heavy handed.

The upsurge in knife crime in London. One minute David Lammy is saying there's no coppers around, then he's moaning that they're victimizing people through stop and search. People are moaning now because coppers are on patrol with their weapons visible. 

There's always a long parade of youth workers on about how there's nothing for the kids.

Heard some woman on recently saying the 'Queen should sort it out'?

My granddad grew up playing in the ruins of blitzed out buildings and never stabbed anyone to my knowledge. In fact I grew up in speke in the 80s, empty tenements and graffiti everywhere and the whole place stank of piss. If I'd pulled a knife and a copper and busted a cap in my ass, I'd have had nobody to blame but myself.

• Upvote 1

Vaping

Either smoke or fucking don't. 

Everytime I walk past a group of hipsters  now it smells like someone force fed a punnet of last week's ALDI strawberries to Thomas the Tank Engine then kicked him in the bollocks. 

'Oooh I've just got to go to saint John's and buy a new flux capacitor and some Blackberry heavy water for my vaping wand. 

Fuck off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Or maybe knifes weren't as easy to get hold of?

I still agree with the general point, society is far more out of control these days but they weren't innocent back in the day either, gay men were routinely giving severe beatings for fuck all.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Or maybe knifes weren't as easy to get hold of?

I still agree with the general point, society is far more out of control these days but they weren't innocent back in the day either, gay men were routinely giving severe beatings for fuck all.

I agree but the point I was probably not successfully trying to make is that being from a poor background doesn't excuse being a cunt. 

Whenever a debate rages over teenage crime the excuses get trotted out.

Was watching that little boy blue last year and pretty much all the cunts involved in Rees Jones's murder were reasonably well looked after it seemed, had food in their belly, went to school and had expensive clothing. They were just cunts. Nothing to do with policing or the lack of swings or the fact the youth centre was short staffed - cunts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Vaping

Either smoke or fucking don't. 

Everytime I walk past a group of hipsters  now it smells like someone force fed a punnet of last week's ALDI strawberries to Thomas the Tank Engine then kicked him in the bollocks. 

'Oooh I've just got to go to saint John's and buy a new flux capacitor and some Blackberry heavy water for my vaping wand. 

Fuck off.

I’m negging that. Been vaping for years and don’t talk any shit like that. I buy the same stuff a couple of times a year from Amazon and it’s that simple. 

I need my fucking nicotine. 

• Upvote 1