You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's November yet ludicrously humid at the moment, at least where I live. We don't have the heating on, windows have been open all day yet I'm fucking dripping in sweat. Puts me in a proper shitty mood as well. 

Humid weather is easily the worst weather condition (natural disasters aside), so uncomfortable and so little you can do about it. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Remmie said:

It's November yet ludicrously humid at the moment, at least where I live. We don't have the heating on, windows have been open all day yet I'm fucking dripping in sweat. Puts me in a proper shitty mood as well. 

Humid weather is easily the worst weather condition (natural disasters aside), so uncomfortable and so little you can do about it. 

It's because you've spent so much time in Thailand and your internal thermometer is fucked up. I wash my balls in ice water. 

* thumps chest 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

The fuck? I’m 90 mins away from yours and I’ve got the heating turned up to 26 and I’m wearing thermal socks. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The fuck? I’m 90 mins away from yours and I’ve got the heating turned up to 26 and I’m wearing thermal socks. 

I like how you've worked out how long it takes to get to mine. Is it you with the binoculars 6 bushes down? 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Elite said:

Gulliver's World in Warrington is going strong, they now have an Hotel as well, like a low budget version of Alton Towers. It's great for younger kids. Avoid the food though, the plates have their own ecosystem.

Not been since I was a kid. Have they still got the cowboy and indian bit? 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Not been since I was a kid. Have they still got the cowboy and indian bit? 

Do you mean the little park bit, with the fake saloons and all that stuff?

If so, yes. Though I thought it was quite new, it's in good condition considering it's been there years 

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

Do you mean the little park bit, with the fake saloons and all that stuff?

If so, yes. Though I thought it was quite new, it's in good condition considering it's been there years 

A good 20 odd years since I last went. They might have done it up. 

Dogs being dirty cunts. Just found the dog in the garden with a nappy bag full of my little boys shite, some pillock (Either my bird or her mum) have not put it in the bin properly and the dogs got hold of it. The dirty little cunt better stay away from me all night.