You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

First, Anny Road can't seem to write a review in the 'Rate the last film you watched' without typing up most of the plot of the film, spoilers and all, and now this?

Fucking hell.

And against all the odds, out of the two, “this” was fucking miles and miles worse.

• Upvote 1

Someone knocked over and killed a cat outside my house a few years ago. Neighbour knocked the door (it wasn't her cat) and asked me to retrieve it from the busy road as didn't have the stomach for it. Went out and got it, it had a collar (name was Tigger) and an address so had to go and tell the people that they're cat had been killed. Losing a loved family pet is always sad unless you're a complete cunt and have a heart of stone.

• Upvote 7

A neighbour once told me that he would happily shoot a cat if he saw one in his garden. I told him that if my cat shits in his garden to come and tell me and i would dispose of it (the shit) but if he even thought about touching my cat I would kick fuck out of him. His were empty words, mine werent.

• Upvote 8

I love cats, I have three of them and seeing one on the road really bothers me. Saw one thrashing around dying on the road spraying blood everywhere a few years ago and it bothered me for ages, still does when I think about it. I took him to the vets as GD planned to.

That being said, I can’t help but picture GD wrapping this one in a towel and singing a teary eyed slow version of the old afternoon Kids TV show Arthur to him on the way to his garage. I think it has to be in Jamaican accent.

“Everyday when you're walking down the street, everybody that you meet

Has an original point of view

And I say HEY! what a wonderful kind of day.

Where you can learn to work and play

And get along with each other”

I love that song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zkX6kfnWbk

One of my cats had 99 lives. Managed to survive constantly winding up two massive Alsatian next door, getting stuck on our roof for 4 hours, dodging giant roided up rats near the beach, pissing my neighbour off by kipping on his bed and going into my neighbours garden with a swastika armband round it's waist. The neighbour survived the D-day landings and wanted to twat it with a shovel.

The dopey twat got run over during a fuel crisis.

If you are wondering why my cat had a swastika armband round it's waist, my brother was doing a play in sixth form which required him to be a Nazis guard, think it was called the Silver Sword.

Anyway he took it a bit too seriously and bought an original armband off some headcase Hitler worshipper who lived a few roads away. When he got it home for some reason he thought it would be hilarious to put it on the cat then dangle string above it so it would do Hitler salutes.

He then went to take it off the cat but the cat bit him then fucked off out the window and into a few neighbours gardens.

One of them said he was sitting off watching the footy then saw a Nazi cat wandering round the garden and spat his tea out all over the telly.

• Upvote 4

People who stay at Pontins in Ainsdale and then fucking moan about how shite it is.

There's at least one article a month in the Echo about how people got Ebola, Aids or Hepatitis from drinking the water there. All the mattresses are piss and blood stained, it's populated by Brexit voting mutants from shit northern towns who regularly end the night with mass brawls. Also people take their dangerous dogs there and let them run amok.

This is all quite clear from media reports and the millions of reviews and photos on TripAdvisor.

Yet people are still thick enough to book there and then moaned their arse off when the inevitable happens. If you had a spare couple of hundred quid and time off work why choose to waste it staying in an uninhabitable shit tip and even worse take your kids?

• Upvote 1

One of my cats had 99 lives. Managed to survive constantly winding up two massive Alsatian next door, getting stuck on our roof for 4 hours, dodging giant roided up rats near the beach, pissing my neighbour off by kipping on his bed and going into my neighbours garden with a swastika armband round it's waist. The neighbour survived the D-day landings and wanted to twat it with a shovel.

The dopey twat got run over during a fuel crisis.

If you are wondering why my cat had a swastika armband round it's waist, my brother was doing a play in sixth form which required him to be a Nazis guard, think it was called the Silver Sword.

Anyway he took it a bit too seriously and bought an original armband off some headcase Hitler worshipper who lived a few roads away. When he got it home for some reason he thought it would be hilarious to put it on the cat then dangle string above it so it would do Hitler salutes.

He then went to take it off the cat but the cat bit him then fucked off out the window and into a few neighbours gardens.

One of them said he was sitting off watching the footy then saw a Nazi cat wandering round the garden and spat his tea out all over the telly.

Did he put this on youtube?