You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

I honestly think cat owners morph into cats themselves.

Selfish, unable to listen to reason and liable to strike out with whatever means available.

This to me is not a cat issue.

If I hit a dog i would stop and phone it in. because I have to.

Plus my car would be fucked unless it was one of these cat/dogs/pugs people have.

Is the owner of a dog liable for the damage to a car if it is in the road and hit?

If so maybe the same should be for cat owners. Maybe they may start looking after them properly instead of letting them shit in other peoples gardens and run across roads.

And you turn into a cunt about cats because you ran over one once and still have unresolved guilt about it. See how easy it is to project and assume people's intentions based on a small amount of info.

Selfish, unable to listen to reason and liable to strike out with whatever means available.

Plus my car would be fucked unless it was one of these cat/dogs/pugs people have.

Is the owner of a dog liable for the damage to a car if it is in the road and hit?

If so maybe the same should be for cat owners. Maybe they may start looking after them properly instead of letting them shit in other peoples gardens and run across roads.

You have a problem with Cat's don't you. Did Garfield eat your Lasagne?

No he took your post in entirely the context it was meant. You are wrong.

No it wasn't. In the moment of seeing a dead cat the biological reaction and the release of hormones can be the same as seeing any dead thing of value. IN THE MOMENT. It doesn't mean that you are equating it.

No it wasn't. In the moment of seeing a dead cat the biological reaction and the release of hormones can be the same as seeing any dead thing of value. IN THE MOMENT. It doesn't mean that you are equating it.

I think you confuse the release of hormones with actual fucking behavior.

If seeing a dead cat gives you the same emotional response as a dead kid you are lost.

I don't know if you have ever seen dead bodies but it is not like seeing a cat.

I don't like seeing dead anything but the ability to distance is far easier with a cat than a person.

I think you confuse the release of hormones with actual fucking behavior.

If seeing a dead cat gives you the same emotional response as a dead kid you are lost.

I don't know if you have ever seen dead bodies but it is not like seeing a cat.

I don't like seeing dead anything but the ability to distance is far easier with a cat than a person.

We aren't going to find any common ground here so I'm dropping it.

In effect you are admitting talking shit so you will go without having the balls to say so. i'd have more respect for you if you were honest. It seems like you are trying.

I gave the referee a decision to make, so yes, it's my fault.

Jesus wept.

• Upvote 2

Make sure you don't cut yourself on your edge here mate.  Edgy AF. 

• Upvote 2

Jesus wept for all our sins but unfortunately that was not a very convincing argument and he was hammed to a cross.

Your point is?

It was an implication that your sarcasm-ometer may have gone off the scale, mate. 

• Upvote 1

Boring rugby cunts who watch football but can't resist shouting stuff like:

"Oh he hardly touched him!"

"If you speak to the ref you should be off, no question"

"I don't know how you can watch this pantomime"

"Looks like he broke a nail"

Fuck off you boring wool.

Put that on the 'Have a rant thread mate' this one's about cats.

• Upvote 1

Boring rugby cunts who watch football but can't resist shouting stuff like:

"Oh he hardly touched him!"

"If you speak to the ref you should be off, no question"

"I don't know how you can watch this pantomime"

"Looks like he broke a nail"

Fuck off you boring wool.

Ha. These cunts all trudge out to the pub during the World Cup as well to point out loudly how hard as fuck rugby players are in comparison. Yeah, dead hard the way you fondle each others balls and eye gouge each other. You fat, annoying cunts.
  • Upvote 2