You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Online flight booking. The vast majority of people are looking for the best price. You fill out all the relevant info, only for the system to come back and say it couldn't find anything. More often than not, it is because there aren't any flights to your chosen destination from the airport you want to fly out from. It would be much better if you could just enter everything apart from the departure airport, and then they can come back with all the available flights to your chosen destination on your chosen dates, listing all airports that can meet your request as well as the price. At least you have a choice of where to fly from, and all you have to do is choose which deal offers the best compromise on price and convenience.

On an air travel theme. What about those ones that jump out of their seats the moment the plane has landed. Where are you going? Sit down, you clowns, you aint going anywhere until they open the doors

Mainlanders are REALLY bad for that... when my flight touched down in China it was ridiculous. A mad dash to the doors... and we hadn't even stopped moving yet!

On an air travel theme. What about those ones that jump out of their seats the moment the plane has landed. Where are you going? Sit down, you clowns, you aint going anywhere until they open the doors

It's the same in the cinema, theatres etc. As soon as it's over everyone stands and starts shuffling to the exit. Why stand up to queue? Sit a spell and stroll out at your leisure, picking up valuables- phones, children etc. abandoned by those desperate to join the sheeple shuffle.

Guest davelfc
I do that to be honest if I'm flying economy (queue up to get on the plane first) as me and the Mrs generally try and just take hand luggage on our hols. We've been on before, gone to put our bags in the overhead locker only to find that some selfish cunt has used up all their own locker space plus ours as well. Well no more sonny! Not this time!

With more and more airlines charging for extra baggage it's ridiculous the size of the bags some people consider 'carry on' and airlines let them get away with it.

I totally agree that you can find yourself having to put your bag a distance away from you as some selfish bastard has completely filled the space above you with a suitcase. It not only causes a problem if you need anything during the flight but ensures a fecking pantomime when the plane lands and everyone has stood up.

I hate everyone and everything when I fly, it seems some weird truman show type conspiracy is underway to stop me doing anything or enjoying myself.

I was recently upgraded on a flight, (you pay a fixed fee and if there's a spare seat your fee is taken and you get the seat) Anyway I got a lie flat bed for a 14 hour flight. My problem was that a grandmother travelling with a small toddler/baby also got upgraded and sat next to me. Oh how the little bastard loved jumping on that lie flat seat he had, when he wasn't screaming. As a grandparent she just let the little fucker do what he wanted. I got no sleep although he did, later on.

Had the plane engines all suddenly stopped and we all plummeted to our deaths I would have been the one with the broad grin on my face. That'll teach you to annoy me you passenger fuckers.

It proper boils my piss this, and you know what? We've all done it; you've done it, I know I have. Anyway why, when walking out of a shopping centre or train station, or getting off an escalator why do people just stop? Right outside the door. To, you know, have a little look around. Knowing full well there's a stream of people behind them trying to get through the same tiny narrow little fucking door?

It's Chronic in London. it's why I avoid the fucking place.

It proper boils my piss this, and you know what? We've all done it; you've done it, I know I have. Anyway why, when walking out of a shopping centre or train station, or getting off an escalator why do people just stop? Right outside the door. To, you know, have a little look around. Knowing full well there's a stream of people behind them trying to get through the same tiny narrow little fucking door?

It's Chronic in London. it's why I avoid the fucking place.

Which brings me to another point...

FUCKING SLOW WALKERS! These cunts usually are having a nice leisurely stroll with two or three other people and are blocking an entire walkway. Thanks dicks...

It's the same in the cinema, theatres etc. As soon as it's over everyone stands and starts shuffling to the exit. Why stand up to queue? Sit a spell and stroll out at your leisure, picking up valuables- phones, children etc. abandoned by those desperate to join the sheeple shuffle.

I'd of joined a shower queue in Auschwitz if it meant me abandoning my kids during half term.

I dont want to talk f******l on the GF but why do people leave games before the end? I imagine you will only be getting stuck further up the traffic jam by leaving 10 minutes early.

You are paying around £40 minimum and leaving before the end.

Would you leave the pictures before you knew how it ended?

Stupid to me.

"Who is Paul McCartney?" trended on Twitter during the grammies last night

Actually I don't know how to even start ranting about this. Is it stupid kids, shit culture, poor education or a complete failure of parents to actually hold a conversation with their kids? I need to come back when the shock has worn off

"Who is Paul McCartney?" trended on Twitter during the grammies last night

Actually I don't know how to even start ranting about this. Is it stupid kids, shit culture, poor education or a complete failure of parents to actually hold a conversation with their kids? I need to come back when the shock has worn off

You're just getting old mate, this is what happens. It's like me and Superman, 'Christopher Reeve is Superman' is all I say when I hear a new one is being made, much the same as my grandad's generation would go on about Connery in Bond.

Things I hate...here goes..

Foreign adverts with dubbed over English

That woman in the QuickQuid advert

Everybody Loves Raymond

Button flies on jeans

Ricky Gervais

Gherkins

Spongebob Squarepants

Satnavs

The drummer from the Rolling Stones

Aftershave adverts

Ricky Gervais

Daphne from Eggheads

Coffee

Reality television

Twilight

Onions

Ricky Gervais

Over the top reactions to celebrity deaths

Idiots who drive too close behind me

Idiots who drive too close in front of me

The fact that any moustache I grow doesn't meet in the middle

Coke Zero

Ricky Gervais

Clumped up hair on the floor

Cats

The British press

Electric trains

Our green and white away kit from 95/96

Salted popcorn

Bits of fruit in yoghurt

Carling

Michael Bay films

Iphones

Ipads

Ipods

That repeated-a-gazillions-times-a-day Sons of Anarchy advert

And finally, for now, the fact that Liverpool never shoot to the Kop end at Anfield in the second half on FIFA.

Probably more to follow.

People who go on about adverts either positively or negatively. Stop fucking watching them and annoying those of us who are smart enough to avoid them.

You only need to see them once to be annoyed/overjoyed by them to be fair.

Also, message for Unrighteous in relation to my neg: By "Cats" I meant the musical as opposed to the animals. I wouldn't dare mean the animals, Neko could be watching.

Some more: (too tired to remember them yesterday)

Keith Lemon

Take Me Out

The way Americans pronounce "Charades"

The way Americans pronounce "Aluminium"

Martin Lawrence films

Catherine Tate

The cover of Radio Gaga by Electric Six

Eamonn Holmes

Steve from American Dad

Soaps

The Only Way Is Essex

The abbreviation for the above becoming part of our vernacular

Stilton cheese

Russian dolls

Dyson hoovers

Credit cards instead of paper money in the new Monopoly

CGI Thomas the Tank Engine - where have the models gone?

my hate for the day is Chavs (I could just end up stopping there to be honest) who walk around Town with their chavvy little dogs, now I have no problem with people walking their dogs because I have a dog and she is ace even if i do find Town a strange place to do so, anyway these chav cunts seem to insist on walking there dogs in town which always seem to be dogs with spiked collars with a habit of constantly baring their teeth to all passers by so I can only assume they are with their chavvy associate in order to intimidate

so the cunts can fuck off for me