You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

The Great  British Bake Off.

Who gives a flying fuck. Pair of horrible twats eating cakes followed by days of Daily Mail stories about it. 

I regularly bake far more interesting turds. 

I've never seen this shite but noticed it was one of the main items on the news last night, what next, the Blue Peter dog fucking dying or Holly Willoughby has broken a nail?

Just fuck off.

Some horrible smack rat robbed my car last night. Wouldn't mind but it's a family car with 2 kids seats in the back. My son's wheelchair was in the boot too and a mobility badge on the dashboard yet the horrible fucking twat/twats still robbed it. Have to give the police 21 days to find it before its a write off. Cunts.

• Upvote 2

Anyone who thinks it OK to steal someone else's property clearly isn't going to be bothered about any moral dilemma that may occur in the process of it. They are, as Mook said, the scum of the earth. Hope you get it sorted out mate. 

You say that...

When we were at school the local priest had his car stolen, but whoever stole it took out the holy water and bible and left them behind.

• Upvote 1

I've been lucky to have never been burgled or had something robbed but years ago some smackheads broke into my mums house and stole all her gold.  The majority of it was my nans who had given it to her for safe keeping.  It was during the "cash 4 gold" boom. 

Even now she's scared to leave the house and a few times I've had to go round to make sure she's locked the door properly and the light is on if she's going to be out past dark.  

The guy we suspect did it is now serving a couple of decades for accessory to murder. 

People who are described as ' He/she doesn't suffer fools gladly '.

This is shorthand for ' Absolute c**t with a overweaning sense of superiority & always extremely thin-skinned, leading to a massive overreaction when even the mildest of criticism is aimed in their direction '.

These people can be suffered at all levels from huge celebrities ( i remember this was used in defence of Christian Bale when he took off on that cameraman ) but is more insidious when you have to work with, or be managed by these excuses for humanity.

• Upvote 1

Some horrible smack rat robbed my car last night. Wouldn't mind but it's a family car with 2 kids seats in the back. My son's wheelchair was in the boot too and a mobility badge on the dashboard yet the horrible fucking twat/twats still robbed it. Have to give the police 21 days to find it before its a write off. Cunts.

tumblr_m1szndfzXW1qzd72oo1_r1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

Bridget Jones.

"I woke up this morning and shit my pants, now I'm off to work in my somehow high flying job despite the fact I'm supposed to be a relatable loser like you who two famous blokes want to pork constantly. Note to self. Go and live in Kabul and walk around in a bikini singing girls just want to have fun with a dartboard on my back."

Stupid twat. 

• Upvote 2